The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie's instagram makes me sad. Her whole identity already seems to revolve around being a mother, and it's all about the material things and pretty photos. I get the sense that she has no idea how hard it's going to be to be a single mother at 19. I guess at least she'll have a lot of help.

Reactions: 8
@spilleroftea
What did you think of Sue and Noel having so many children when you were friends with her? Did you realize that it was a bad thing, abusive even? Or were you sucked into the Sue vortex and not really thinking about it? No judgement here, I've been sucked into groups where I've lost all sense of logic and didn't start thinking clearly until I was out of the group. It becomes almost like a cult.
I think Spiller also has a big family? It was probably a Facebook group for big families if Sue was a member?

I think calling it abusive is a bit harsh when I’m sure a few people on this thread have large families.

Reactions: 1
I get a real "chavs with cash" feeling from their whole family.

And Sue's grammar and the way she writes is awful! I'm not usually fussy about grammar but I dont think she would even pass her year 2 SATs. Seeing your messages with her really shows how childish she is, its like she's a teenager making drama with her mates.
Not a full stop in sight when she goes off on one ha, ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine she had any friends as a teen to have these petty bickers with 😂 the immaturity shows she’s still stuck in that timeframe it’s shocking she hasn’t naturally matured like most people do

millie will struggle when she realises there isn’t anyone to pass her baby onto when she’s bored like her mum has led her to believe

The older boys seem fairly normal and do ok for themselves I can’t help wonder if it’s because they haven’t been ‘parented’ and just left to it so none of sue and noels nonsense has rubbed off on them like it does to the girls

Reactions: 6
Millie's instagram makes me sad. Her whole identity already seems to revolve around being a mother, and it's all about the material things and pretty photos. I get the sense that she has no idea how hard it's going to be to be a single mother at 19. I guess at least she'll have a lot of help.
But according to one of her recent insta stories “we are not born to pay bills and loose weight”

Excuse me Millie, which bills do you actually pay?? IDIOT

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@spilleroftea
What did you think of Sue and Noel having so many children when you were friends with her? Did you realize that it was a bad thing, abusive even? Or were you sucked into the Sue vortex and not really thinking about it? No judgement here, I've been sucked into groups where I've lost all sense of logic and didn't start thinking clearly until I was out of the group. It becomes almost like a cult.
Good question.
We were on a group for larger than average families.
At first I had seen 16KAC and was a bit like OMG and WOW, at that time we were not really friends.
As got to know her and the family I didnt see Sue as Sue mum of 16/17/18 I just saw someone who I thought was an ok person.

Then over the years you start to see things differently, like when she would moan about Noel being tight or always at the pub. The time when she was going to leave him, at this point I actually felt quite sorry for her and saw her as trapped. But we were friends.
When Alfie happened I felt so upset for them and didnt blame them for just one more, when she showed me the test i was genuinely so Happy for her.
After Hallie I thought she should stop, for me Alfie was a wake up call and her body saying its enough.

I am sure the mums net incident was when she was preg with Phoebe and we all spent time tracking down who had done it,. Then lied and denied it on her behalf. literally days later she announced it in the sun and I was like WTF.

I then thought maybe Archie would be the last being a boy after Alfie and it wasnt.

Another wake up call was when she told me she was 14and Noel was 16, this was when it was said on the programme 13 and 17 and people called noel a weirdo, again I supported and defended her. I soon found the truth and for meI couldnt trust her but still was friends. Each pregnancy started to be whooo who cares? lol

And in the last year I didnt even take much notice.

Sue became very funny with me when I had a baby BOY which looking back was weird and unfollowed me on insta but was still friends on facebook, at this point I knew she had changed.

Now overall I never really judged, they always seamed well cared for and she was a friend. I always thought that a family that big was never for me, but meh.
I knew the magic pie shop was a lie, she said herself about benefits but I know how big families get so figured it was just to stop the judging.
There were times when things happened and I would see the truth. The past year I really saw it and would ignore her. When she announced being preg and it was a drunken mistake, I dont think I even said congrats.
It was hard because no one in our circle spoke out but once we did so did everyone else.

Yep for a long while I was a bit of a minion, but more to Sue my friend and not to the Radford Family, yep I saw things and put them to the back of my head.

But the truth crept up on me for a couple of years before the fall out and the last year I really saw it but didnt dare to speak out incase of getting lynched.

Sorry this is long!!

Reactions: 27
You sound like you’re a good friend spiller and she took advantage, at least for her when she’s old and has no kids around she’ll have the money and YouTube vids to keep her company, no friends, values or genuine memories though

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine she had any friends as a teen to have these petty bickers with 😂 the immaturity shows she’s still stuck in that timeframe it’s shocking she hasn’t naturally matured like most people do
In the courses I've taken on trauma, it's often said that a person gets stuck at the age in which their trauma occurred. So with Sue, it's like she's stuck at 12 when she was groomed by and had sex with a 16 year old. From what it seems, Noel pretty much kept her isolated to himself and she never really matured from that age on. You can compare the way she talks and describes things in the vlogs to the way a 12 or 13 year old speaks or describes things in other youtube videos. It's very similar. The giggling, the repetition, the childish interests, connecting most closely with the tweens and teens in her house, and so on. She's just stuck at that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think Spiller also has a big family? It was probably a Facebook group for big families if Sue was a member?

I think calling it abusive is a bit harsh when I’m sure a few people on this thread have large families.
I’m not offended, I have a large family. However my husband didn’t knock me up at 13! I was 21!!

Reactions: 9
I’m not offended, I have a large family. However my husband didn’t knock me up at 13! I was 21!!
Yep bigger than average family but less than 10 kids.
Not offended at all.

The issue isnt purely about numbers but how you care for what kids you have too.

Although there are big families and then the radfords who are excessive.

In the courses I've taken on trauma, it's often said that a person gets stuck at the age in which their trauma occurred. So with Sue, it's like she's stuck at 12 when she was groomed by and had sex with a 16 year old. From what it seems, Noel pretty much kept her isolated to himself and she never really matured from that age on. You can compare the way she talks and describes things in the vlogs to the way a 12 or 13 year old speaks or describes things in other youtube videos. It's very similar. The giggling, the repetition, the childish interests, connecting most closely with the tweens and teens in her house, and so on. She's just stuck at that age.
You can see this and I dont even think its just trauma.
But its the only world shes known, having kids and being a wife to Noel.

Shes never been independent or had to do things on her own like get a job or have a real social life.
Shes never had time to grow and be Sue instead of Mum.

She hasnt matured because to mature you go through different things and situation and its just never happened. You learn from life and shes never had one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh god the rabbits are sleeping being terrorised and fed lettuce 🤔🙄🙄🙄new vlog up and commenting not happy 😒 people seemingly really annoyed

Hallie and Archie are so bratty, and Sue and Noel really need to crack down on disciplining them before it's too late and they become little nightmares. Poor Phoebe seems to be a bit more sweet-natured and is sandwiched right between them.

Oh god the rabbits are sleeping being terrorised and fed lettuce 🤔🙄🙄🙄new vlog up and commenting not happy 😒 people seemingly really annoyed
Looks like they've turned comments off? Wanted to read them and see what people were saying

• Haha
spiller of tea .. are you on insta! had a thought of you might be , would not say of course .. or are you not on social media atall x

i mean on insta or any social media as a large family .. not personally x

Archie is so badly behaved
All the older girls absolutely adore him and I just think how irritated I’d be living with his behaviour!

i dont think any of the littles are too badly behaved just think they are being littles! i can however see through some of the older kids, they seeem to put on a show .. just like sue and noel , i bet off camera they are bashing the little ones away etc.. i can imagine them having a chip on their shoulder too thinking they are 'famous'

Typical Radfords! When you don’t like something Block or delete! Twunts!!!!

I watched an episode of I think it was Kids and counting and I swear they said they was on benefits maybe child benefits or something? But obviously that was years ago but do they say they’ve never been on benefits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.