Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Totally dignified to show off the new car by perfectly framing it with a grave, but horses, they are just vile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The pics on the beach show tillie in a pushchair, obviously didn’t have space for her wheelchair!
But will turn back adding 2 hours onto the journey for a laptop and drone!
Says it all really!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

emmawhu

VIP Member
More than that 😱😱
I am actually disgusted by those prices, to think these freeloaders are just handed it all on a plate for free. The most disgusting thing is you just know it won't be looked after. The children aren't taught to respect anything (no wonder I guess, when they're so use to all their luxury items being gifted for free).

This new lifestyle is a far cry from the humble large family we were first introduced through the media about 8 years ago. The family who appeared to budget and reuse. I know which version I preferred. Their new lifestyle makes them appear incredibly greedy, entitled and unlikable and it's fascinating to see how the tide is rapidly turning in terms of general public opinion towards them. It's also going to create massive problems for those youngest kiddies (Max/Tillie down) when it all dries up (which it will, when the new babies do) and they can no longer afford such a lifestyle.

I see a massive change in the teenagers since the start of the series (the eldest lads always came across so likeable and humble, whereas the current crop of teens, from Millie down, are generally bratty and entitled, well the girls at least). The one who has changed the most seems to be Katie. I generally thought she was incredibly sweet and mature, all things considered, up until about a year or so ago. Now she's started to show off to the cameras and milk the 'fame'. It's such a shame. Tillie is the other who has changed so much in the last year but for totally different reasons. I really feel for her. She use to hog all the limelight and actually be a bit annoying but since her op bless her it's so plainly obvious her self-esteem is shot and her needs aren't being met, and now she seems content to just blend into the background bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

vodkanoranngee

I love the way the girls especially Katie think their gorges! come on loves! your only Z listers cause your mum and dad can't stop shagging!

From their Instagram it looks like Phoebe is wearing the same dress and unicorn headband that Hallie wore on her birthday. I hope that they bought Phoebe her own special birthday outfit and didn't just give her Hallie's old one. I guess it would be a bit wasteful to have two of the same thing, but Phoebe shouldn't always have to be second like that.
its the same dress that Hallie wore on her birthday, don't forget Hallie is much more special than Phoebe because she is the rainbow baby! and Hallie gets to rip open all Phoebes gifts like she does everybody else! Brat

I live in Morecambe and people round here are not saying good things about the Radfords, nobody can stand how they are flashing their wealth here there and every were yet that thilthy bakery is still closed.People round here used to like them, Not so much anymore, think it was the second Florida holiday people started questioning how they could afford it with that bakery being so dirty, the older kids are known being anti social, and that Sue walks round with a massive gob on, like she's so miserable, the vlogs are fake as FK

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Hello, I have only lurked on this thread before, hope no-one minds me asking a question, does anyone know where She and Noel were adopted from? It always crosses my mind that with so many kids, how do they know when they grow up they won't get with one of their relatives or something!

And I think that hot tub is only so they don't have to bath all the kids!
More like how do Sue and Noel not know THEY aren't related to each other?! Have you seen how similar they look? 😛

And by God how rude of the horses, how dare they! 🙄😂 Just making themselves sound even thicker than usual, having a go at the 'vile' behaviour of horses! 😂😂

• Haha

Patchwork cat

Everyone is individual and entitled their own opinion it’s a free country but their are parents out there with one kid who still manage to make a complete hash of it some of these career parents so selfish and vile the important thing is knowing your own limitations as a parent and stopping. it takes special kind of parents to cope with a large family that’s why we are so rare and special and would never ever wish to swap places with small families.
But this forum is not about you, it is about the radfords. You and your friends have commented that there is a world of difference between 9, 10, 11 and 21. However I do think that the heart of all the criticism that is levelled on this thread at the radfords is they have too many children. That is the crux of the issue, so it is certainly pertinent to raise that issue on this thread and if you take umbrage or take that personally, then so be it.
Bearing this in mind it does seem as if there is a personal vendetta from some members when the issue is too many children, yet you still think large families are special. We are maybe on this forum for different reasons!

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I always felt Tillie stands out anyway. She is not paired with anyone, due to having two boys above her and two boys below her. She is the only girl in her age banner. Don’t begrudge the girl anything as she is a lovely child...but when she was going through the worst of it, I did feel that the gifting from fans was excessive. At one point she was even sent a Nintendo switch by a well-wisher (I might have this wrong but I think it may have been a blind woman who couldn’t write the card out particularly well). They just say ‘that’s really lovely’ and move on. Anyone decent would graciously accept the first round of presents that appeared and then said that she really does have lots of toys and things to keep her busy etc, but cards still coming through would still be appropriate and appreciated. It seems they are very happy to take expensive gifts off people who they don’t know, and may be vulnerable and not actually be able to afford to throw money at other people’s children. Things like the home-made blankets are a nice touch, but just accepting any shop-bought stuff without ever making any comment that people don’t need to be spending money on them to be appreciated as supporters of their vlogs/family, I find a bit too easy on the taking. It must be weird for children to be given things such as the games console from a random stranger.

Reactions: 15

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
I notice they never sit with a group of little ones and read a story. No time I suppose, but something like Each PeachPear Plumor bear hunt where the older ones can join in, as mine did very quickly! Bonnie or Heidie had a dress with The Very Hungry Catterpillar on it and Sue didn’t seem to recognise the dress as being from the book at all, she said something like your dress has a caterpillar on it, maybe if she found that book!
How can someone with 22 kids not know who The Very Hungry Caterpillar is?!
That is so sad :( those poor children, reading is so important!

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
What shocks me is the disregard for the kids she already has. Both in everyday life, they get past the baby/toddler stage and she just isn't interested. But also in the fact she keeps having babies even though it gets more and more dangerous everytime. She could easily get serious complications at this stage and could even leave them motherless but she just doesn't seem to care. I have 2 kids, my last pregnancy nearly killed me. Even if I wanted another kid I can't imagine taking the risk as I have 2 kids that need me. They are unbelievable selfish people.
I'm almost due my second baby (due a couple of days after Millie 🙄) husband and I keep saying we will have to make sure we make time do one special things one to one with our 4 year old once the baby is here, so she doesn't feel pushed out!
How the hell do they give all those children any kind of one to one attention?!

swimming

VIP Member
It might be just me thinking this, but the amount of sweets and kiddie gifts they get in the post from viewers..... has it not ever occurred to them they don’t actually know who is sending kids presents for technically some air time and a ‘thank you’ on camera.
Sure it might be from Mavis or Mauld (any sweet women’s name), but it could be some dirty weirdo in a string vest a Y-fronts sending the kids sweets and gifts.

Little disturbing, but Sue and Noel disregard their children’s privacy and safety by posting them to over 100k people. It’s a little sick imo

Just looking at another angle here. They open their home and their children to the world via social media and have collectively hundreds of thousands of followers (possibly millions). Whilst this is great at bringing in the cash, my biggest fear would be something happening to one of my kids (ie them getting snatched). Most people in the spotlight tend to hide their kids away from the media in order to protect them probably for this very reason.

If I were Sue and Noel, I would utilise the fact that there is probably around 5 years (max) that they can keep 'selling' themselves, invest in a rural home, possibly a smallholding with a few acres, where their kids can run freely and safely. Their pie business is largely online selling anyway so they could run it from a small factory unit (in Wales they give grants to small businesses doing this) and possibly turn that into a more sizeable business - something they could encourage their older kids to be part of.

They'd have so much more space for the kids and the animals, they wouldn't be so obvious to targets (their recent attempted break in shows how vulnerable they are) and moreover they could really put to use that off roader they have :p

A little note about rabbits. I also thought it would be a great idea for my kids. After the second time of cleaning out their stinking hutch nobody was interested, one of the rabbits ended up leaving home through an escape tunnel he dug and the other went to one of our neighbours who was able to offer it a more suitable home. Lesson learned.

MrOnions

Yes it is easy as I found you! But purely from clues you gave on here and as you said, from your profile pic!
Ok I don’t see how your profile pic gives you away Spiller.. I must be slow on the uptake 😂 but in all seriousness, Why are we all attacking each other? There’s a difference between a public Insta and selling your soul to reality tv.

Reactions: 14
That was a pic of millie last year going to a festival with her friend, when she had opportunity and ambition, now she's up the duff at 18 by a lad who just wanted to get his end away for the night, The story is Millie was at a house party looking a bit pretty cause her sister had covers her in makeup, she really fancied this lad who was a very popular footballer type, who had a gorges girlfriend at the time, who slept with millie cause that's what she wanted, now the girlfriend has stuck with him he's sort of denied the baby was his , then admitted it now wants nothing to do with it, bloody shame
Wow is this the same girlfriend that made the tik tok about Millie? I wouldn’t care if my boyfriend was drop dead gorgeous who the hell would stay with someone who cheated on you and got another girl pregnant

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
This thread has strayed from the radfords and more like personal attacks on users. Can you take petty arguments to private chats?