Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I said it once knowing that Sue had been sent the picture that was a public cover photo on my facebook, It was as simple as that.
I think the tree has a little bit of an issue and my be linked to the family.
Well I’ve just caught up on this thread and I have no idea who anyone is outside of tattle 😂

Reactions: 14

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I’m not offended, I have a large family. However my husband didn’t knock me up at 13! I was 21!!
Yep bigger than average family but less than 10 kids.
Not offended at all.

The issue isnt purely about numbers but how you care for what kids you have too.

Although there are big families and then the radfords who are excessive.

In the courses I've taken on trauma, it's often said that a person gets stuck at the age in which their trauma occurred. So with Sue, it's like she's stuck at 12 when she was groomed by and had sex with a 16 year old. From what it seems, Noel pretty much kept her isolated to himself and she never really matured from that age on. You can compare the way she talks and describes things in the vlogs to the way a 12 or 13 year old speaks or describes things in other youtube videos. It's very similar. The giggling, the repetition, the childish interests, connecting most closely with the tweens and teens in her house, and so on. She's just stuck at that age.
You can see this and I dont even think its just trauma.
But its the only world shes known, having kids and being a wife to Noel.

Shes never been independent or had to do things on her own like get a job or have a real social life.
Shes never had time to grow and be Sue instead of Mum.

She hasnt matured because to mature you go through different things and situation and its just never happened. You learn from life and shes never had one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
At the end of the day, both Millie and the boy are responsible for the pregnancy equally. If you saw the things he’s said, that’s one side of a story. If he’s the type of teenager to cheat on his girlfriend and not be involved in raising his daughter then honestly I don’t think he’s the most trustworthy of sources. Cut Millie some slack, she’s 18 and just a product of how she’s been raised

Reactions: 13

spilleroftea

VIP Member
So here is May take and it’s literally just this my opinion.
The children are bratty and entitled but that is purely the fault of the parents. It’s not right to ever call a child a name.
Now if you as parents choose to put your children out there publicly, if you chose to live your life publicly then you have to be prepared to take the rough with the smooth. You are going to have people that love you and there is people who will hate you.
But if you can honestly say you are doing the right things and bringing up your kids in the best way you can, who cares what people write or say.
But yes Sue reads what’s on here because she cannot take criticism. And she will be wondering what else I will share.

There was a vlog awhile back, I think last autumn when Tillie had her first op, where someone sent Tillie a card. She could barely read it, and Millie tried to help her, but even Millie struggled a bit with reading the basic language in the card out loud. It was appalling.

• Wow
  • Sad

Dexy

VIP Member
My comment has gone from Facebook. Glad they saw it.

We were going to get rabbits but when I read about them it said that they don’t actually enjoyed been handled or ‘stroked’ which makes sense, so with having 2 small children we decided to we best not! I think the radfords need to remember they are not puppy’s! Stroking there heads and bending their ears back
All mine are rescues and most have come from homes that had children and most are petrified of being handled. We tend to just let them be rabbits. I don’t handle them for my benefit. They have a massive 8ft summer house with run attached. My own five year old son, as brilliant as he is with our rabbits because of me telling him to be quiet and gentle around them for the last three years, literally only looks at them once a week. They are my pets, my responsibility.

From noels insta!!
Firstly he seams a bit salty that people have pointed out they are doing wrong!! Prob just jealous aye Noel?
And secondly on the questions you could ask?? Not that it would be answered truthfully!!!
Rabbit Police. 😂 I’ll take that. 😂

At least my child knows how to treat animals because of ME. 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hame3102

You move to cows milk at 1 so no milk is defiantly NOT a food, It’s defiantly not rubbish a lot of kids don’t grow out of wakening up until at least 2
I’m still waiting for my 6 year to grow out of waking at night...she wakes to talk now instead of milk though 😂

• Haha
When Noel said that the hot tub water looked like soup I almost gagged. They’re clearly not using chlorine and IT IS NOT A SWIMMING POOL, it’s a slightly deeper rectangular bathtub with jets. The older kids really shouldn’t be putting their friends in there too, Corona is real.

• Sick
  • Heart
Sue posted this story 3 minutes ago saying kids are all asleep 1 minute ago Katie posts a story with heidie so sue the kids aren’t asleep you just dumped them with their second mothers are went to relax 🙄🙄
Will the next Radford money maker be conceived tonight? Will he or she grow up knowing that Heidie was shoved aside so that Sue and Noel could get drunk in a hot tub like a pair of teenagers on holiday? Such a gift that they give to their children with all of these classy moments immortalised on the internet for all eternity.

• Sick
  • Sad

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I notice they never sit with a group of little ones and read a story. No time I suppose, but something like Each PeachPear Plumor bear hunt where the older ones can join in, as mine did very quickly! Bonnie or Heidie had a dress with The Very Hungry Catterpillar on it and Sue didn’t seem to recognise the dress as being from the book at all, she said something like your dress has a caterpillar on it, maybe if she found that book!
This is easy enough to do and as I have outed myself I will say.
I have a 7, 4, 3 and 1 year old and they love doing story time, we end up reading 3 or 4 books because they never agree on 1, but then I often have the slightly older ones join in. We also love thats not my books, cant resist a new one when they come out!
You can buy some really cute cheap books in the works, we love a good seasonal book too for christmas or halloween.
A couple of mine are dyslexic and even though they struggle with actual words on the page they have enjoyed audio books when a bit older which as a teacher told me is just as good if they struggle.

I dont think Sue has any kind of formal learning difficulty at all, its a lack of education. Her life stopped at 13 and she never needed to do any more because her pathway was mapped out at that point.

• Heart
The father also had three degrees himself. Think the difference is that the kids might have been encouraged to study and actually move out for university.
Yes that was my point. Statistically these children should have done the worst out of all of the families; parents on long term benefits, large family (ergo massive overcrowding issues) and chaotic lifestyle, but the family prioritised education and the children have done really well. One of the girls went to Cambridge. Then you have the Radfords who were delighted that their daughter left uni.

• Wow
Slightly OT but if anyone remembers the Salim family from KAC, the children have done really well academically, from what I have seen on linkedin the oldest three all have MSc, living in a large, very chaotic house hasn't held them back career wise.

• Wow

Sezmayers1

yea i remember her not knowing who the hungry caterpillar was... i really do think she has mild learning difficulties, its really apparent.

Becclo44

VIP Member
They all need to develop a thicker skin. If they want to be in the public eye more, then they need to learn to deal with criticism constructively. It’s not always going to be millions of the Sun readers going ‘omg hun I love your family, ignore the haterz!’ all the time.

Reactions: 12

spilleroftea

VIP Member
1595929695083.png

She was sooo much prettier back in those days... Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone over on Mumsnet calling us horrible. How is Mumsnet different or better? 🧐
Funny Sue hates mums net after there was a thread calling Noel something that rhymes with Speado.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12