The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they act in that hot tub really scares me...It’s not a pool!!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they still talk to that Australian family who were in 20 kac. It almost seemed when they met them they realised they didn’t get on as well as they thought they might

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I watch these absoloutely rubbish vlogs.
Oscar is old enough to put his own shoes on, what child his age doesn’t bother.
It’s time those parents took responsibility for those children. All they seem to do is swan around with a camera or “ chilling”grrrr in the bloody hot tub. Who’s watching the kids then?
The other kids. The teenagers who don’t seem to have their own life.
Noel the creep bragging they were going to the Lake District...why didn’t he say they were going to Windermere....it’s not rocket science.
The sight of him in his bathrobe made my flesh crawl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they still talk to that Australian family who were in 20 kac. It almost seemed when they met them they realised they didn’t get on as well as they thought they might
yes they still comment on each others instagram.
I m sure they were meeting up on this years trip

Reactions: 1
Just seen pics on their FB page and the kids are in the hot tub with inflatables etc. It's not a fking swimming pool!! 🙄🙄🙄

When Noel said that the hot tub water looked like soup I almost gagged. They’re clearly not using chlorine and IT IS NOT A SWIMMING POOL, it’s a slightly deeper rectangular bathtub with jets. The older kids really shouldn’t be putting their friends in there too, Corona is real.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So there are quite a few big families desperate for fame.

My question is will they be famous for having a big family or are they having a big family to be famous?

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the video on YouTube of some youtuber harassed by sue and sophie over a comment about them having a nanny.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the video on YouTube of some youtuber harassed by sue and sophie over a comment about them having a nanny.
No but I'd like too.. What's the video called x
Had a look. At the fb/insta of the blonde mum off 10 kids and me.. Despo... Think they thought the TV show would pave the way.. 11 kids is just not up to sue and noels standard.
My mum lives next door to a blogging family think they've got about 7 kids too... They are bizarre. It's like they are acting 24/7.

The sausage roll mum, it was all removed.
I have a feeling it was for a legal reason.

I’ve just tried looking for it on YouTube but it’s been taken down

basically there was this facebook messenger group with a good friend of sues in it and the Vlogger called Fiona made a comment about the radfords having a nanny and sues friend told her and sue messaged fionabeing extremely defensive saying the didn’t and then when Fiona went to respond sue had blocked her, nothing else was said the Sophie messaged her being all defensive and started spinning all lies and ended up saying so many she was getting caught in them but basically Sophie is a chavvy witch and sue probably does have a nanny otherwise she wouldn’t have got so defensive

Last edited:
I’ve just tried looking for it on YouTube but it’s been taken down

basically there was this facebook messenger group with a good friend of sues in it and the Vlogger called Fiona made a comment about the radfords having a nanny and sues friend told her and sue messaged fionabeing extremely defensive saying the didn’t and then when Fiona went to respond sue had blocked her, nothing else was said the Sophie messaged her being all defensive and started spinning all lies and ended up saying so many she was getting caught in them but basically Sophie is a chavvy witch and sue probably does have a nanny otherwise she wouldn’t have got so defensive
Sophie is a gobshite

The sausage roll mum, it was all removed.
I have a feeling it was for a legal reason.
Ah The Nannygate saga be careful what we say or sue will release the walker stalker In full Attack mode again

So there are quite a few big families desperate for fame.

My question is will they be famous for having a big family or are they having a big family to be famous?
Quite a few desperate to remain anonymous how many kids can you have and remain under the radar we will see

Last edited:
Ah The Nannygate saga be careful what we say or sue will release the walker stalker In full Attack mode again

Quite a few desperate to remain anonymous how many kids can you have and remain under the radar we will see
I have 9 and still quite private.
To be fair my vlogs would be riveting................................ Titles include
- Mum does the ironing again....
- Mum plays epic game of hide and seek (hiding in the toilet with a warm cup of tea)
- We build an obstacle course! (buy emptying an entire box of lego on the floor)

Nah, I didnt think so either! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have 9 and still quite private.
To be fair my vlogs would be riveting................................ Titles include
- Mum does the ironing again....
- Mum plays epic game of hide and seek (hiding in the toilet with a warm cup of tea)
- We build an obstacle course! (buy emptying an entire box of lego on the floor)

Nah, I didnt think so either! lol
sounds way more interesting than their vlogs tbh!

Sue once suggested I should start vlogging. Number one I ain’t a desperate wannabe! I prefer the quiet life TBH
Also my life ain’t exciting at all. It involves school “walks” me shouting all day (not really, but had felt like it the past few months!) I just don’t get why people do it? Apart from the Radfords the worst ones are the Madness and Mayhem Chavs and the Sullivan family who were both on the C5 show. Desperate for likes and attention, that’s it! The vlogs are tit and cringe asf

I’ve witnessed Sophie’s mouth on social media and she’s vile. Comes across like a real bully.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.