The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on one of the KAC she has a miscarriage at 12 weeks, then with Alfie at around 24 weeks, its on 16 kids and counting

I just can't wait to see if this new 7 seater that's 'on order' is a high end Mercedes, BMW Audi, maybe another Land Rover! all this from the pie shop :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
on one of the KAC she has a miscarriage at 12 weeks, then with Alfie at around 24 weeks, its on 16 kids and counting

I just can't wait to see if this new 7 seater that's 'on order' is a high end Mercedes, BMW Audi, maybe another Land Rover! all this from the pie shop :sneaky:
If Tilly is getting high rate mobility it wonā€™t be a Land Rover theyā€™re not on the scheme anymore if itā€™s a bmw itā€™ll be either 1,2,3 series or an x1 or x2 audi a1 or q2 both of them are small cars and merc is a class b class or gla but Iā€™m not into mercs so donā€™t know much about them but then again they could just finance a car themselves couldnā€™t they? Could have bought one instead of the hot tub šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
If Tilly is getting high rate mobility it wonā€™t be a Land Rover theyā€™re not on the scheme anymore if itā€™s a bmw itā€™ll be either 1,2,3 series or an x1 or x2 audi a1 or q2 both of them are small cars and merc is a class b class or gla but Iā€™m not into mercs so donā€™t know much about them but then again they could just finance a car themselves couldnā€™t they? Could have bought one instead of the hot tub šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s supposed to be a 7 seater

Reactions: 2
We were friends personally at the time and this isnt what I remember happening at all.

I am still sure it did, will try and look through e-mails/posts later as I know it will be there.
Unless it was another miscarriage they didn't make public?

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this thread! Millie being pregnant.... she doesnā€™t have a boyfriend does she? Sheā€™s still living at home.

another member of society breeding as young as they can and not contribute to the country. Hurrah!

Reactions: 24
I was watching the kac when they lost Alfie and sue says sheā€™s ā€œdrawn the lineā€ and it would be too hard to go through another pregnancy and too tough for her family as well which is completely understandable but yet she was pregnant 8 weeks after they lost Alfie and went on to have 5 more šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.