Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eastiswest

Sue & Noel were often saying, "Oh, we miss the kids..." Hmm, were they thinking that the kids were definitely watching their Maldives vlogs and seeing how much they were eating while they were there? S&N's vlogs were easily 70% or more about food. They were getting ready to go out to eat, they showed the menu, the courses before they dug in, and a running commentary about how "lovely" everything looked and tasted.

It's particularly cruel when you consider their children have never eaten that much or that well. Now they are teased with all of the food footage. Even the airport and airplane footage was all about food. Sue giggled that she gained 7 lbs. while on holiday. Her kids don't look like they gain 7 lbs. in a whole year!

S&N are airheaded, insensitive, self-absorbed, narcissists. Sophie probably gave her younger siblings the most caring week they will likely experience for a long time. Maybe Archie, Bonnie & Heidie are still too young to notice that their parents keep the best for themselves, but that will change once they really begin to catch on.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

lissy8219

VIP Member
The caravan site they go to is 20 minutes up the road. Why would anyone bother with all that faff! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MayVis

Thread suggestion:

Impregnated by Noel as a 13 Yr old girl,
Sue’s rewarded now with a bracelet of pearls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
The one thing Sue and Noel can't buy for their kids is love, attention, cuddles and quality time, taking an interest in their interests, wanting what's best for them and their futures, childhood adventures, life lessons and teachings, caring about what's going on inside their heads, showing them a good example, truly understanding them as individuals. They can't purchase them anything except surface level crap that doesn't mean anything. Poor poor kids, I feel sorry for them. They're missing out on so much. What a sad childhood. I'm glad my children don't live like that.

So many in this country are struggling, including a lot of Tattlers here and I know it's hard and can give us a lot of guilt, but we're all giving our children things that the Radford kids will grow to crave. Sue and Noel are the ones who should feel ashamed of themselves for the childhood they're giving these kids. We all know if we had to choose between being a Radford kid and being the kid of a humble but loving family, we all know who we would choose.

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Millie's Facebook post about leaving an abusive partner and how long it took to leave. You'd swear she'd been with him years. How long did they live with each other and she was never there always at Radford's. I'm not buying it at all. Plot to stop Harley having contact. Her babies are literally result of two bunk ups she's not known him long. She wouldn't know a longterm relationship. She needs to walk in the shoes of people who have been with a partner for many years and no family to turn to and gettng courage to leave. Then she would know real strength. Makes a joke and an insult to people who have actually had it hard and been through this trauma. Baby number 3 soon and she will be looking to push him away also.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Their vlog is nothing but boasting and sly childish smirks. We are sat in the airport lounge and that's the champagne popping, oh look we have spoilt ourselves with the seats, oh shall we close our private doors. Fuck off the pair of you selfish ugly classless idiots. You impress no one, and actually Lazy Susan, you have just shown how pathetic you are.

• Angry

HotDawg

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine having a puppy in a busy household. Toilet training a dog takes a while. My dog took a couple of months and I definitely accidentally stood in many puddles of wee. I bet those poor kids do that and don’t even notice!

• Sick

babybelle

VIP Member
I started watching their vlogs in lockdown, and I found it a nice distraction at the time. I also used to watch the earlier KAC series, and like a lot of people agree, they were so much more relatable then…
Sadly I was still calling myself a ‘fan’ until I started reading these threads a few months ago, and my perspective of them has completely changed!.
They are basically new money chavs, with poor-mannered children and are simply not equipped to be looking after all of those poor dogs.
They completely lack the mentality on how to be humble or dignified with their ‘wealth’, and are completely tone deaf to the struggles that most of us are experiencing right now.
Myself and my partner have 4 kids between us, and I’m pregnant, our baby is due in 4 weeks time time.
We are both in ‘professional’ jobs (I’m a registered nurse and still not finished for maternity leave yet) yet we’re literally living on the breadline and worrying about money constantly.
All of our baby’s stuff (clothes, equipment, etc) has been kindly gifted or preloved. I make sure that all of my money goes on my kids first before me, even when it comes to food (I have gone hungry on more than one occasion). Our only holiday this year was 3 days in a caravan.
Aside from all of this, at least I can sleep soundly knowing that we may be poor but at least I don’t pimp my kids out for fame and fortune, I haven’t sold my soul, my kids are well-mannered and groomed, I care for my pets, I’m not with a p0nce, and I’m not an illiterate chav!!. Things could be much worse…..
You are not poor my lovely. You are rich in all the things you need. You are in a loving relationship, you have beautiful children, you have lots of love in your home. So what if your baby things are pre loved, as long as they are usable and clean that's all that matters. You buying preloved has saved all those things from going into landfill, let's face it, lazy Susan can fill up landfill for all of us the amount her family waste. You children have respect and most of all privacy. The Radford children have been deprived of all privacy because they constantly have a camera shoved in their faces. Ask Heidie in 5 years time if she remembers Disney. She won't cos she was way too young, ask your kids about how much fun they had when you went to the caravan, bet your children will remember.

• Heart

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I bet Sue is itching to post something braggy about their weekend away. I bet she’s having to sit on her hands.

I find it really odd that Katie and her drippy boyfriend are always filming themselves with the kids, don’t they ever go out? My teens, especially my daughter is always out with her mates and posting pictures of them drinking, mucking about, having fun. That boy must be so frustrated he can’t have any alone time with his girlfriend without a bloody Radford sprog being in the bed with them 🤣
They‘re like an old married couple already. Weird.
(I still think she’s pregnant though, so they’ve managed to do it at least once 😆)

Last edited:
  • Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
I still cannot get my head around the fact they have 22 children plus Grandchildren, yet they thought it s great idea to buy a camper van that sleeps 6.

Reactions: 27

Shinealight

VIP Member
In my opinion one of the most important things about being a parent is being emotionally available for your kids. Giving them the love and security that fosters independence knowing they’ve got you no matter what. Sue’s kids have stronger parental bonds with their siblings than their parents which in itself is fucked up. But when you consider they’re putting on this pantomime with their children as players whilst earning an immoral income from it, it’s beyond irresponsible, it’s abusive.
I still can’t get my head round the fact that Chris is nearer in age to his mother than he is to most of his siblings!!!
what in the actual fuckeduppery is that all about? 😳

• Wow

lastdis

VIP Member
Look at the clips where he’s being horrid.. you can guess what he’s like at home a nasty bully. He looks about 5ft and because he’s a shit bag who won’t say boo to a another man, he takes it out on his family, look at Dan and how he treated his girlfriend, he’s got that from somewhere. The only reason a 17 year old would abuse a 13 year old child is because no girl his own age would look at him and no girl his age would allow him to bully her like he did with sue. Every single adult involved let that 13 year old down. And yes 13 but she looked much younger

• Sad

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I find it really odd thar he doesn’t know object to sharing a bed with a toddler! My husband at that age wouldn’t have been comfortable with that at all and neither would I!
He and Katie are always in bed, makes me feel sick.
Totally agree, I mean who knows if these boyfriends have the best intentions? As they put every bloody aspect of their lives on social media, it would be very easy for a wrong’un to see that it’s easy enough to use one of the teenage girls to get at the kids. They know the girls’ boyfriends share their bloody beds with the little ones and any potential paedophile could have a field day. It’s totally unacceptable Sue - look after your kids and don’t let random boys get into bed with your toddlers 😡