The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just flicking through Facebook and the Radfords page came up, so being nosey I went to look. When the girls did the Bibbity boutique thing, someone comments that they should do it for adults, yet when someone said Tillie is too old for it, Sue says she isn't, there were grown women having it done. Which is it Lazy Susan cos I'm confused????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
watching one of these america vlogs and they said if it wasn't for the kids being at school they would of booked another week, another homeschooling family soon maybe

Reactions: 3
I
watching one of these america vlogs and they said if it wasn't for the kids being at school they would of booked another week, another homeschooling family soon maybe
She would never home school during lockdown she admitted to her health visitor she was struggling to cope

Reactions: 11
How infuriating is it that Sue can stay another week if it wasn't for school.
So the amount of money it would cost to stay another week and change flights for everyone isn't the deciding factor?

Reactions: 15
How infuriating is it that Sue can stay another week if it wasn't for school.
So the amount of money it would cost to stay another week and change flights for everyone isn't the deciding factor?
That really annoyed me too! Cost wasn't even a factor that was mentioned (and I doubt she even considered). The money they've no doubt spent on their 2 Florida trips this year could have probably paid the rent or bills for a small family for a year! It really is sickening, and the sad thing is I don't think their children are bought up to realise just how lucky they are to have all these trips.

Reactions: 17
Just flicking through Facebook and the Radfords page came up, so being nosey I went to look. When the girls did the Bibbity boutique thing, someone comments that they should do it for adults, yet when someone said Tillie is too old for it, Sue says she isn't, there were grown women having it done. Which is it Lazy Susan cos I'm confused????
Well being as anyone over 12 isn't allowed to dress up at Disney (so children don't get confused who the real characters are) and BBB is only available up to age 12 then I think Scratty Susan was telling porky pies!

Reactions: 18
Well being as anyone over 12 isn't allowed to dress up at Disney (so children don't get confused who the real characters are) and BBB is only available up to age 12 then I think Scratty Susan was telling porky pies!
I can't understand why they have issues with being honest, perhaps they didn't want tillie to feel left out with the others getting surprises and that's okay but would that have been so hard to say rather than make up obvious lies about adults being there even though that's not possible because of the age limit!

Reactions: 5
Most 12-year-olds are probably taller than Sue (no hate as I’m only 5’2”)! And by her standards an 11/12-year-old is just about old enough to have a baby, so she probably does think of them as “grown women”!

(In all seriousness she’s definitely lying as the age limit is strictly 12. There is a shop who’ll sprinkle glitter in your hair regardless of age but it’s not BBB.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for chloe knowing how much she wanted a house of her own they could of easily provided a deposit for her

Reactions: 20
I can't understand why they have issues with being honest, perhaps they didn't want tillie to feel left out with the others getting surprises and that's okay but would that have been so hard to say rather than make up obvious lies about adults being there even though that's not possible because of the age limit!
Adults can get the Disney princess makeover. But they aren't allowed to walk around Disney parks.

Reactions: 2
I see Mi La is now wearing a bloody headband. I hate them, she’s got loads probably gifted as per.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for chloe knowing how much she wanted a house of her own they could of easily provided a deposit for her
Exactly! They have their priorities all wrong, let's spend 100k on two florida trips in one year, but giving the kids deposits on houses to set them up for life, noo absolutely not 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I see Mi La is now wearing a bloody headband. I hate them, she’s got loads probably gifted as per.
One of my pet hates, chavvy headbands and bows on babies heads just because they’re a girl!!
Just leave their heads unrestrained and free.

Reactions: 38
I see Chloe is babysitting heidie already. I mean c’mon Susan, give her a deposit to be an adult so she doesn’t have to host you in her bedroom/bedsit in laws place. Could’ve bought her a flat with what they spent in Florida.

and hair bows are a no from me. Dangerous for a start and secondly, those ones are the size you’d wear for cleaning. Chavie too.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.