The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was 19 I was always out with my friends drinking, dinners or just nice walks. Feel a bit sad for Katie when her entire life is her siblings. If Chloe was still childless and at home I assume Katies life would have been very different. I feel bad for the oldest girl at home as they are literal parents and the only way to escape in the Radford way is by having a baby of their own.

What do the oldest boys even do? They are never expected to be free babysitters but non of them seem to have any career or goals?
They play their computers. Silly question!! They do nothing!! I feel so sorry for poor Kay eh.

Watching Sue yap on whilst they are at the airport, honestly she must just be used to huge amounts of noise and chaos because I found it was hard to concentrate/hear what the he'll she was going on about. (Prob not a bad thing I decided and gave up!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Looks like Sophie took the youngest girls as in Heidie, Bonnie, Hallie and Phoebe to the park for a picnic. Bonnie is dressed like it's winter and she borrowed some trousers and hoodie as they are so big on her, and Phoebe and Hallie are climbing the climbing frame in party dresses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1602559I’m surprised they haven’t deleted this comment on their latest YouTube vid
They are too intellectually challenged sadly. They see fame, the money they think it brings and a so called above normal existance as the norm. Meanwhile their children who have brought them to the attention of the media are suffering. They chose to have 22 children, sold out on them and repay them with materialism and have now left them living a life of so called luxury. Believe me when Noel and Sue pass on they will have left behind a complete dysfunctional family with no life skills other than have been given everything for free. That sadly will be their legacy and they are too dim to see it. None of them can relate to a normal average family. I pity them and all of the school going children whose friends are living a normal life. But as we say you cannot argue with stupid... Sadly the future will tell the tale 😔...

Reactions: 15
Christ, they're getting to me. I dreamt last night I saw them in real life and one of the boys was actually reading a book so I reported back to tattle. Tattlers told me to get more info so I went in their house and Sue was livid at first but then started whispering to me that she was trapped with Noel and she needed help to escape. I told her to post messages on here and readers would plan her escape 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Christ, they're getting to me. I dreamt last night I saw them in real life and one of the boys was actually reading a book so I reported back to tattle. Tattlers told me to get more info so I went in their house and Sue was livid at first but then started whispering to me that she was trapped with Noel and she needed help to escape. I told her to post messages on here and readers would plan her escape 😆😆😆
Hmmm I’m having flashbacks moments but there was no book involved. Heard it first hand.
She’s trapped, she has too many small kids, no life skills to take care of herself, financially she is tied and she’s been groomed most of her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sue is like someone raised in a cult cut off from the world. I was thinking about how I would leave if I was in her shoes and I realised that none of my options would apply to her. She has no education or work experience, no CV, no knowledge of basic grammar and spelling, no no car that can fit all her children together, and most significantly she has a million young kids in tow. She doesn't seem to have any real friends and the ones she does are all fellow big families who are friends with Noel too, her mum doesn't seem like she could help her out.
Her only hope would be selling her story to a media outlet but I'm guessing they've got contracts with ch5. And that wouldn't pay immediately so where would she and her kids and dogs go in the meantime? There's probably a way but it all overwhelms me just thinking about it, it must seem impossible to her when she's basically a 13 year old in a worn down granny body. What a nightmare. God she's such an asshole but I do pity her, the young girl, not the braggy nasty Sue.

This is all assuming she still wants to leave. She must feel so dependent on him. I wonder if she knows how to do basic adult things because it seems like he does a lot and has a lot of control. Explains a lot about her personality and actions. In a few decades they'll be the subject of a documentary- not a happy family one but a dark one- and used as an example by psych professionals everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sue is like someone raised in a cult cut off from the world. I was thinking about how I would leave if I was in her shoes and I realised that none of my options would apply to her. She has no education or work experience, no CV, no knowledge of basic grammar and spelling, no no car that can fit all her children together, and most significantly she has a million young kids in tow. She doesn't seem to have any real friends and the ones she does are all fellow big families who are friends with Noel too, her mum doesn't seem like she could help her out.
Her only hope would be selling her story to a media outlet but I'm guessing they've got contracts with ch5. And that wouldn't pay immediately so where would she and her kids and dogs go in the meantime? There's probably a way but it all overwhelms me just thinking about it, it must seem impossible to her when she's basically a 13 year old in a worn down granny body. What a nightmare. God she's such an asshole but I do pity her, the young girl, not the braggy nasty Sue.

This is all assuming she still wants to leave. She must feel so dependent on him. I wonder if she knows how to do basic adult things because it seems like he does a lot and has a lot of control. Explains a lot about her personality and actions. In a few decades they'll be the subject of a documentary- not a happy family one but a dark one- and used as an example by psych professionals everywhere.
Absolutely, it had not dawned on me until I read this!
You get snippets of Nuwell being a bit arsey- telling Hiedie to sit down on the plane - he didn't exactly ask her in the nicest of ways!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Every few threads we mention this. it’s true sue is a victim of that nonceytwat, he needs locking up

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe she’s a victim of Nowell, well to start when she was a kid obviously, but not now. If she wanted to get away she wouldn’t have kept having the babies, she would’ve secretly gone on the pill without him knowing. No she’s addicted to the feeling of having babies, having dogs, holidays, shopping etc. she gets a kick when she has anything new and she can’t stop herself.

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe she’s a victim of Nowell, well to start when she was a kid obviously, but not now. If she wanted to get away she wouldn’t have kept having the babies, she would’ve secretly gone on the pill without him knowing. No she’s addicted to the feeling of having babies, having dogs, holidays, shopping etc. she gets a kick when she has anything new and she can’t stop herself.
I agree she became addicted to the attention which came with having baby after baby, but I couldn't disagree more that that means she's not a victim. Noel made her that way. He created a person so dependent on him and his money that she feels totally unable to make any decision herself. She also couldn't risk ever saying no and him leaving her, as she would be well and truly stuck. I do believe they have both been the driving force in all the babies over the years, but for different reasons. Him because each baby brings in more fame, money and freebies, her because it's the only life she knows and it's how she feels useful.

She is completely unfulfilled as soon as each pregnancy is over, she's already mentally moving on to the next (she's the same now with the dogs). That's a mental illness. Noel has made her this way, by impersonating her at 13 and keeping her in that dependent state for the next 30+ years. He's an absolute monster.

She is no angel, she's turned into a braggy cow with a vile tongue in her head, but she's definitely a victim.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Look at the clips where he’s being horrid.. you can guess what he’s like at home a nasty bully. He looks about 5ft and because he’s a tit bag who won’t say boo to a another man, he takes it out on his family, look at Dan and how he treated his girlfriend, he’s got that from somewhere. The only reason a 17 year old would abuse a 13 year old child is because no girl his own age would look at him and no girl his age would allow him to bully her like he did with sue. Every single adult involved let that 13 year old down. And yes 13 but she looked much younger

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Look at the clips where he’s being horrid.. you can guess what he’s like at home a nasty bully. He looks about 5ft and because he’s a tit bag who won’t say boo to a another man, he takes it out on his family, look at Dan and how he treated his girlfriend, he’s got that from somewhere. The only reason a 17 year old would abuse a 13 year old child is because no girl his own age would look at him and no girl his age would allow him to bully her like he did with sue. Every single adult involved let that 13 year old down. And yes 13 but she looked much younger
She looked about ten, if that, in that photo.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I agree she became addicted to the attention which came with having baby after baby, but I couldn't disagree more that that means she's not a victim. Noel made her that way. He created a person so dependent on him and his money that she feels totally unable to make any decision herself. She also couldn't risk ever saying no and him leaving her, as she would be well and truly stuck. I do believe they have both been the driving force in all the babies over the years, but for different reasons. Him because each baby brings in more fame, money and freebies, her because it's the only life she knows and it's how she feels useful.

She is completely unfulfilled as soon as each pregnancy is over, she's already mentally moving on to the next (she's the same now with the dogs). That's a mental illness. Noel has made her this way, by impersonating her at 13 and keeping her in that dependent state for the next 30+ years. He's an absolute monster.

She is no angel, she's turned into a braggy cow with a vile tongue in her head, but she's definitely a victim.
Agree with every single word of this. She is a victim, mentally stuck at the age she was when he first raped her. It sickens me beyond belief that monsters like him can create an aura of 'kind family man' when below the surface he utilises coercive control to keep Sue in her place as he deems it. And not only that, his whole family are now exploited not just Sue. She is powerless to atop it because she doesnt properly recognise it, much less know how to extricate herself. It will all come crashing down around him but probably not until the money stops coming in, the kids grow up and are spotty, sulky, teens not keen to be filmed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This trip must definitely be filmed for tv, sue couldn’t stop herself from bragging if she was allowed 😂

Reactions: 7
if they have gone for Ivf , do we really think sue wants it, she’s said many times no more babies and then Noel must go think of the money think of the attention . No doubt his big plan is ivf twins .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.