The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much xx its just a really stressful time at the moment! I can't really take her places either as we had to sell my partners car just before the baby arrived as we couldn't sustain two cars on MAT leave so he uses mine but we get up every morning and we sing our songs and play and I know shes only a baby but we practice words and reading and we go on walks round the neighbourhood xx But we are taking her to the farm this weekend which I am excited about xx
Honestly this is the best for your baby, all those fancy groups and nurserys do exactly this ❤ sending love. This too shall pass.

So selfish of this pair who still have so many young children to take this long away from their duties and let everything fall to others. Yes, family and friends like to help but you shouldn't push it. It's not like you have just a couple of kids and one dog. You have loads of kids and loads of dogs.
I'm going away next year with my best friend and leaving my daughter who will be 8 by then with her dad for 3 days and I'm terrified I've never been away from her for that long and yes it's her dad and he will be fine (with help from his mum). My mums looking after my cat and I don't like leave her either.

Can't imagine leaving 8/9/10 under 10s for that long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
bleeping selfish, greedy, self opinionated, dirty, lying twats the pair of them.
Disgusting parents.

Reactions: 22
They’re utter cunts. Sorry for the language but that’s what they are.

If I wanted to go to the Maldives and drink a bottle of £2k wine tomorrow I could, so I’m absolutely not jealous, however if i did I’d read the room and not brag about it all over social media. I won’t be going, though, because with the state of the country as it is that money is far better off in my bank account then in some travel agent’s. None of us know what’s going to happen with energy costs, food costs, fuel costs etc so frivolous spending for bragging sakes is completely stupid right now.

Their days are numbered imo. More and more people are starting to see through them. Just give it a couple of months, when people are cold and hungry, they won’t want to see Braggy Sue on Insta with trolleys full of plastic tat for her over indulged children at Christmas. They won’t be spending £££ on a Radford pie, Aldi will be the choice of the day.

Their fall will come and a lot of us can‘t wait, it’s just unfortunate that so many children will be dragged down too.
I think this is true. I think they have lost sight of why people tune in to big family programmes. I used to watch when they first started showing this family along with other families, intrigued as to how families with so many children managed their day to day lives, budgeted, coped with the mundane aspects of everyday life. What I wouldn't have tuned in for would be to watch an extremely large family brag about where they've been too and watch a whole TV series about one family going on holidays as that's all they seem to do. They have brought the criticism on themselves I'm afraid. The radford 'fans' who are still hanging around will surely be bored shitless soon. Their vlogs are frankly boring, I don't watch the TV shows, their insta stories seem to be watch the kids opening their birthday presents and look what we have bought now stories, there's nothing there to hold anyones interest least of all mine. I don't think it will be too long before C5 drop them as well.

Thank god it's not a pearl necklace from Noel 😝
That's grim lol 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
I find it really odd thar he doesn’t know object to sharing a bed with a toddler! My husband at that age wouldn’t have been comfortable with that at all and neither would I!
He and Katie are always in bed, makes me feel sick.
Totally agree, I mean who knows if these boyfriends have the best intentions? As they put every bloody aspect of their lives on social media, it would be very easy for a wrong’un to see that it’s easy enough to use one of the teenage girls to get at the kids. They know the girls’ boyfriends share their bloody beds with the little ones and any potential paedophile could have a field day. It’s totally unacceptable Sue - look after your kids and don’t let random boys get into bed with your toddlers 😡

Reactions: 27
Totally agree, I mean who knows if these boyfriends have the best intentions? As they put every bloody aspect of their lives on social media, it would be very easy for a wrong’un to see that it’s easy enough to use one of the teenage girls to get at the kids. They know the girls’ boyfriends share their bloody beds with the little ones and any potential paedophile could have a field day. It’s totally unacceptable Sue - look after your kids and don’t let random boys get into bed with your toddlers 😡
sadly, since Sue obvs had paedophile Nowull sharing her bed from around the age of eleven or younger 🤢🤢 yet maintains that was totally fine, because she is in a loving and happy relationship with her rapist thirty odd years later, i'm assuming she fails to see the risks of allowing her toddlers and younger children to share a bed with her older daughter's boyfriends - who, in reality, are total strangers. same with Ophelia sharing a bed with Millie's ex when she was in a relationship with Chester's dad - she, he stepped into a stepdad role, but their relationship quickly fell apart. so yeah, there are potential risks of abuse, but also there is harm in the younger children forming attachments and bonds with their siblings current partners - especially when their older sisters act like stand in mothers, thus their boyfriends are essentially taking on a stepfather role - and in that they are incredibly involved in the little kids' lives, stepping in to play a parent role, sharing a bed etc - it's going to impact the younger siblings emotionally if/when they then break up, as their living environment is so manic and unstable. 😔

Reactions: 30
Honestly this is the best for your baby, all those fancy groups and nurserys do exactly this ❤ sending love. This too shall pass.

I'm going away next year with my best friend and leaving my daughter who will be 8 by then with her dad for 3 days and I'm terrified I've never been away from her for that long and yes it's her dad and he will be fine (with help from his mum). My mums looking after my cat and I don't like leave her either.

Can't imagine leaving 8/9/10 under 10s for that long.
Thank you ❤ We might not do alot but she is happy she will be my only baby as well as i have alot of reproductive issues and will be having a hysterectmory next year alongside bowl repair work so i am not very well at the moment either which is what makes me more angry about the Radfords! I am in and out of hospital but I try my best for her everyday we walked up to the local nursery today to have a look around and I managed to find some spare money to buy her a book advent calendar which i am so excited about! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you ❤ We might not do alot but she is happy she will be my only baby as well as i have alot of reproductive issues and will be having a hysterectmory next year alongside bowl repair work so i am not very well at the moment either which is what makes me more angry about the Radfords! I am in and out of hospital but I try my best for her everyday we walked up to the local nursery today to have a look around and I managed to find some spare money to buy her a book advent calendar which i am so excited about! xxx
You sound like a fantastic mummy, have a look on Facebook for things to do locally, near me we started a baby walking club round our local park during covid. Now the babies are older it’s a play meet up. And everyone takes something to eat. See if there’s anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine paying a fortune for a holiday of a lifetime and that pair of twunts rock up...
And then having to constantly dodge them to avoid being in the background of her terrible vlog for the world to see!

Reactions: 10
Thank you x its so hard we are over £1000 down a month with MAT pay and we cleared all credit cards before we had our little one but we have ended up putting back on them just to pay bills and buy food! Havent even been able to do a food shop yet this week till my other half gets paid later this week as we just don't have the money! Its so hard when all you want to do is unwind and have a simple Chinese or Indian with a film but you just can't literally do it and then you get bragging people like this with hot tubs, swim spas, campervans, holidays to France, TWO Florida holidays and now this! Its our anniversary next month but it will just be a card and a bar of chocolate for us x
I’d rather a card and a bar of chocolate any day of the week than have what they have,what you have is genuine what they have is all false
Happy anniversary when your special day is here
Xx

Reactions: 22
The one thing Sue and Noel can't buy for their kids is love, attention, cuddles and quality time, taking an interest in their interests, wanting what's best for them and their futures, childhood adventures, life lessons and teachings, caring about what's going on inside their heads, showing them a good example, truly understanding them as individuals. They can't purchase them anything except surface level crap that doesn't mean anything. Poor poor kids, I feel sorry for them. They're missing out on so much. What a sad childhood. I'm glad my children don't live like that.

So many in this country are struggling, including a lot of Tattlers here and I know it's hard and can give us a lot of guilt, but we're all giving our children things that the Radford kids will grow to crave. Sue and Noel are the ones who should feel ashamed of themselves for the childhood they're giving these kids. We all know if we had to choose between being a Radford kid and being the kid of a humble but loving family, we all know who we would choose.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They're bringing up their children to be so materialistic. What a shame. They didn't use to be like this, before the money came rolling in $$$ or £££

Reactions: 15
My prays n thoughts are with everyone in Florida but anyone else wish these idiots where still there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't Noel on one of the early kids and counting have an argument with Millie about boys in bedrooms? Millie said it wasn't fair her male friends weren't allowed in her room to hang out because her Dad was too old fashioned?

Reactions: 10
They're bringing up their children to be so materialistic. What a shame. They didn't use to be like this, before the money came rolling in $$$ or £££
Yet they do not give their kids the life skills/education to get a good job when they are older so they can have a nice lifestyle then too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh look. We are on a boat and there’s water and dolphins. Finally seeing them in the wild rather than a Florida zoo 😴 As for the music of it being “once in a lifetime”….
I dread to think how much Sue was squealing in the original audio

Reactions: 4
I’d rather a card and a bar of chocolate any day of the week than have what they have,what you have is genuine what they have is all false
Happy anniversary when your special day is here
Xx
Thank you! xxx

You sound like a fantastic mummy, have a look on Facebook for things to do locally, near me we started a baby walking club round our local park during covid. Now the babies are older it’s a play meet up. And everyone takes something to eat. See if there’s anything like that.
Thank you so much xx I will look into that xx

Reactions: 4
Exactly, the way they used to be was what drew people in to watching them, seeing how a very large family managed, financially and with the day to day running of family life.
Now it’s all new expensive stuff and holidays of a lifetime taken twice in four months!
No one in the real world can relate to that, and yes I know that many people watch the likes of reality TV and YouTube videos as escapism from their real mundane lives but that isn’t what the Radfords were supposed to be about, they were presented as a large family going about their everyday lives.
What a cop out, I can’t even look at them let alone watch them.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.