The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No pie making for noel again would have though he'd get loads of orders done on Saturday up early no school runs to get back for etc but it's OK the customers can wait 4 weeks for their pies

Reactions: 16
F3F3AAD7-71E0-4775-A46C-F602BA69E00A.jpeg

See sheā€™s telling everyone how nice and warm they are. In their 100k ā€œsecond homeā€. After 3 ridiculously expensive holidays already this year. Someoneā€™s gonna need to invent a new adjective to describe how tone deaf and vulgar they are now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I know it's probably been mentioned but how can they go from watching jurassic world to boss baby in one sitting with the same group of kids they are two completely different age ratings ( for good reason I'll add)

And bonnie and heidie being treated like twins recently, down to the same hair style, outfits and shoes is there a reason they can't have individual styles??

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Thereā€™s far too many of them in that family to actually enjoy trips in that motor home.
What were they even thinking when they got it?

Reactions: 17
And bonnie and heidie being treated like twins recently, down to the same hair style, outfits and shoes is there a reason they can't have individual styles??
She's desperate for twins. She wants people to think Hallie and Phoebe are twins, now Bonnie and Heidie too.

Reactions: 18
Sue is totally desperate to have her own set of twins - i think she is irritated that despite her gigantic broad, she didn't get her dream of multiples. she's probably seen how much attention and hype twins/triplets attract - especially on SM - and is very aware that they would be making even more money of she'd had twins to exploit and flog out for ads to the highest bidder. plus the praise and applaud she would receive from the loyal army of minions for being a mother of 21 kids - including a set of twins! mother of the bleeping year! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

she's purposefully trying to make Heidi and Bonnie look identical, with matching clothes and hair cuts and the classic radford face in exactly the same way that she attempts to pass Hallie and Phoebe off as twins - probably hoping that they will be mistaken as such so she can use them to further fund her extravagant lifestyle. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1634820
See sheā€™s telling everyone how nice and warm they are. In their 100k ā€œsecond homeā€. After 3 ridiculously expensive holidays already this year. Someoneā€™s gonna need to invent a new adjective to describe how tone deaf and vulgar they are now.

How about calling it a Radfordism? And anyone behaving in a similar manner would be Radfording, their minions could be Radfordists.

Honestly they are boggling aren't they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Although itā€™s a big van, I canā€™t see how loads of folks fit in there, especially for a weekend. Guess with it only being a few miles away, they could drive home easy if the weather means they couldnā€™t live mainly outside for the weekend.

Reactions: 12
Although itā€™s a big van, I canā€™t see how loads of folks fit in there, especially for a weekend. Guess with it only being a few miles away, they could drive home easy if the weather means they couldnā€™t live mainly outside for the weekend.
I thought the whole point of a campervan was that you could travel wherever you wanted. So far, they've been to Holgates, Holgates, ... and Holgates again. Ā£90k on a campervan that they're using to go 20 minutes up the road where they could have easily just rented a couple of caravans. 'Van life' my arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1634820
I donā€™t know if thatā€™s just how it sits when parked up or whatever but it looks really low at the back, like theyā€™ve got far too much weight in there or the suspensionā€™s gone šŸ«¤

Theyā€™ve only taken 4 kids to spend the weekend withā€¦ after being away for a full week, just wtf is that about

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure holgates donā€™t allow electric scooters although they seem to turn a blind-eye to their own t&cs when it comes to the radford numbers on capacity
How do they manage to get around the rules everytime šŸ¤” even making 2 bookings wouldnt be enough and it shouldn't matter how well known they might be its fire safety reasons šŸ¤Ø

I donā€™t know if thatā€™s just how it sits when parked up or whatever but it looks really low at the back, like theyā€™ve got far too much weight in there or the suspensionā€™s gone šŸ«¤

Theyā€™ve only taken 4 kids to spend the weekend withā€¦ after being away for a full week, just wtf is that about
To me it looks like they have raised the front wheels enough to sit on top of blocks facing the wrong way which doesn't seem right at all šŸ¤ØšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.