The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they’re carrying Cookie up and down the steps to their bedroom. Sausages shouldn’t be walking up and down the steps.

Reactions: 16
Sue has 21 children, she is a terrible lazy neglectful mother using her older daughters to do all the work raising the little ones. First Sophie then Chloe now Katie. Remember in Lapland when sue gave Katie the room with the cot in so Katie had to look after heidie in the night that is shocking! Then you look at Sophie and her children on the Disney vlogs and Sophie is a lot better mother. With clean respectful children. The Disney princess video daisy looked so excited happy and grateful. Phoebe and Hallie didn’t have the same grateful look on their faces because being spoilt is the norm to them. They do not appreciate it and it does not make them loved it’s lazy parenting

Reactions: 31
Thank you :) what a bizarre outfit 😱
He's the only Radford i've seen that is in clothes that are way too small though? Weird.... the girls all wear stuff that's about 3 sizes too big, yet poor Archie is crammed into stuff for toddlers thats too small!

Reactions: 19
She doesn't share where she goes on holiday (but she had to say the fact she's going, to brag) but she shares her daughter's potty training results..Sue, call your mom or Sophie and Chloe, the world doesn't need to know. Unless you're after more praise for how "amazing mom" you are..
Next up, teach your kids how to sit at a table and hold a knife and fork correctly...

Reactions: 14
My second daughter was toilet trained by 2 because she followed her older sister and copied her 😆 With that many older siblings I’m surprised it’s taken Heidi this long to be honest.
I was thinking the same, my youngest grandson is about 3 months younger than Heidie and he’s been clean and dry for weeks now as he loves to copy his two older siblings.

Reactions: 6
I was scrolling through Facebook before and a suggested post came up as radfords pie company not sure why it showed me that but it was a post they had put in their page 4 days ago showing the pie factory had got 5 stars. Funny how they only shared that after news got out about the shop getting 1 star. That will be why they renovated and redid the shop because of the 1 star review.

Reactions: 16
they were proudly displaying their 4* in the window in March. I wouldn't put it past them to put the 5* from the unit in the shop window. I only drive past, does anyone walk past to check?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
they were proudly displaying their 4* in the window in March. I wouldn't put it past them to put the 5* from the unit in the shop window. I only drive past, does anyone walk past to check?
I could definitely see them doing that but Wouldn't it be illegal in some way?
Something feels wrong about them advertising the 4 star rating when it clearly wasn't anywhere near that 🤔
And then skipped off on holiday as if nothing was wrong with it!

Reactions: 9
I could definitely see them doing that but Wouldn't it be illegal in some way?
Something feels wrong about them advertising the 4 star rating when it clearly wasn't anywhere near that 🤔
And then skipped off on holiday as if nothing was wrong with it!
Looks like Porky Pies are their real speciality.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Headline news for “ The Scum “
Hei die has performed on her potty.
Hallelujah !!!!!!!
She’s nearly 2 1/2 it’s hardly a miracle.

Reactions: 8
What is she implying by saying the Katie has been asking for sausages for weeks, implying a craving?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I watched a few of the Florida vlogs at the weekend out of boredom 😂 I can't believe the sheer amount of money they spend, it's insane! Each time they were at a cafe or restaurant all I could think was how much the bill would be! It makes me a bit sad to be honest to think that I'm living month to month scraping by, yet I work really hard. Yet these people who do nothing other than brag online have so much disposable income. I don't know whether to be envious of their money or absolutely furious about it - or both!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope that instagram post is the last we ever hear of Heidie's toileting habits, if she makes a video on it or shares any potty pictures then she's utter scum.

I wonder if Sue looks at her own kids compared to Sophie's and sees what a stark difference there is. Not only do Sophie's girls look well fed and presentable, they've clearly been raised better than their young aunties. Sophie is a gobby asshole but somehow she's raised some seemingly lovely kids. I'd be ashamed if I were Sue watching my kids compared to my own daughters kids. Even Chris doesn't have the typical Radford gaunt Dickensian street urchin look because he probably had a better start being raised by his grandparents.

If Katie is in fact pregnant I'm curious to see how that will go. Either she'll be worlds better than her mum and Millie or she'll be so burnt out from parenting siblings all these years that she won't be bothered much about her own baby. Though I hope she's not pregnant. She and her boyfriend act like 14 year olds half the time

Reactions: 22
So this week many people on pre payment meters like us have found potentially they are spending £15 a DAY on electricity.

I don't know what we'll do.

Surely the bragfords costs for the magic pie factory will be very high so sue will be whining in a few weeks about the bills.

With the start of these prices who is honestly going to continue to purchase these pies???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I hope that instagram post is the last we ever hear of Heidie's toileting habits, if she makes a video on it or shares any potty pictures then she's utter scum.

I wonder if Sue looks at her own kids compared to Sophie's and sees what a stark difference there is. Not only do Sophie's girls look well fed and presentable, they've clearly been raised better than their young aunties. Sophie is a gobby asshole but somehow she's raised some seemingly lovely kids. I'd be ashamed if I were Sue watching my kids compared to my own daughters kids. Even Chris doesn't have the typical Radford gaunt Dickensian street urchin look because he probably had a better start being raised by his grandparents.

If Katie is in fact pregnant I'm curious to see how that will go. Either she'll be worlds better than her mum and Millie or she'll be so burnt out from parenting siblings all these years that she won't be bothered much about her own baby. Though I hope she's not pregnant. She and her boyfriend act like 14 year olds half the time
I think if she is katie would be a good mum she's had years of practice with archie as had chloe and so did Sophie.they probably looked at how sue and noel fucked up badly and realise how to and not to parent.
It's very telling of how millie who had no interest in raising her siblings rightly so appears to be the most uncapable out of all 3 radford girls to parent.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.