The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah but remember according to Sue the older kids offered to watch the younger kids as they “deserved” to go away for their anniversary 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
On a kids and counting, Sue went in to hospital to have Caspar I think it was, Sue's Mum and Dad were drafted in to look after the kids and they couldn't manage them as the kids were just running wild. It was James's birthday, and the kids didn't even know how to play a simple party game of pass the parcel. How do they expect to get sitters for as many kids as they have, it's totally selfish.

Reactions: 21
So they have said in the past that they don't leave their kids with anyone but then left them for a week to go on a holiday when they had just came back from a holiday.
Feel sorry for the kids and whatever adults has to look after them for the week.
Yes exactly that.
The children i think were shared out! Sophie moved onto The Radfords house to help out. Heidie was at Chloe's house.
It's a bit sneaky, you don't say you are going away for 5 nights and 2 nights travelling, you say away for a week!! Lol
I think they were trying to down play it possibly.

So much for them asking “shall we go away along for 4 nights for our anniversary?” 🙄
100%

Yes exactly that.
The children i think were shared out! Sophie moved onto The Radfords house to help out. Heidie was at Chloe's house.
It's a bit sneaky, you don't say you are going away for 5 nights and 2 nights travelling, you say away for a week!! Lol

100%
You can hear Sue now-
"but you can't go to the Maldives for 4 nights, can you Noel, that's right isn't it Noel!?? Oh we should go for a week Noel, its our 30th anniversary Noel, that's right isn't it Noel??! We deserve it"
Haha
I can not believe the sunburn on Noel!
He must've been in absolute agony. A cooked lobster looks less red.

Reactions: 13
Yes exactly that.

100%

I hope it is really painful, no more than the lying twit deserves.

• Haha
Yes exactly that.

100%

Poor chloe. If I were her I would have put my foot down and said no I'm not looking after any of my siblings. She's just had her own baby!

Reactions: 17
Whenever I see them as a group at Disney I can't get these out of my head.
Yes, cultish for sure. But at least the Radfords aren't religious, and they're still million miles better off than those poor Turpin kids :(

Re the casserole- I think they make so tiny portions is because the kids don't like it and won't eat much of it, will fill up on crisps/snacks later. Someone growing up on Maccies and sugar will not like a casserole.

Lazy Susan cooked last night because she's put on Instagram a photo of the slow cooker. She made a "yummy" chicken casserole. She never even browned the chicken off first 🤢
I saw that, looked nasty. Ugh. No wonder all their kids are so slim, if that's meant to feed all the ones still at home (and that's what's on offer)! That crockpot would be dinner and a lunch for a family of four, at most, based off the size I think it was.

Reactions: 8
Those kids must be starving. There’s what 16 people in that house I don’t know??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Friend of mine whose daughter goes to the same brownie pack as my daughter runs a cake making business, she gets charged commercial rates on utilities even though she does it from home because she's running a business (makes sense to me) she said she doesn't know if she'll still be in business this time next year. It's a shambles that honest people like her who try their hardest to make it work can go out of business and these lazy scrotes won't :mad:
That’s so unfair, especially if it’s all their bills all the time as general household bills for when she’s not working but their just living at home as she won’t be working 24/7.
They should atleast get what the average use of a similar house/situation in the area then only pay business on the extra.

Reactions: 8
Why put new potatoes in straight away as well as raw chicken? The chicken will take about 4-5 hours but the tiny tatties will be done in about 1 🤪
Also soggy af broccoli and carrot mmmmmmmmm 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey. They’re off in the Motorhome this weekend 😂. Talk about running away from real life!
You've got to be kidding me!! The only place they should be is straight back in the unit making peoples orders, after all it must have been shut for the best part of a month.
Going away for the weekend just after their Disney trip and maldives after that is a joke and frankly disgusting proving everyone right that it's clearly not the pies paying for everything is it now 😒
If they carry on ignoring their business it won't carry on for long at all

You've got to be kidding me!! The only place they should be is straight back in the unit making peoples orders, after all it must have been shut for the best part of a month.
Going away for the weekend just after their Disney trip and maldives after that is a joke and frankly disgusting proving everyone right that it's clearly not the pies paying for everything is it now 😒
If they carry on ignoring their business it won't carry on for long at all
1 way to keep the units utility bills down hardly be there.

• Haha
Noel is laying on his arse on yet another holiday that they don't need, while his pie business is taking 4 weeks to deliver pies to his customers. For someone that bangs on about how this business is their only form of income, you would think he would be more public centric. From the reviews, it sounds a right shambles.

My dad always says the bigger you are the harder you fall. The Bragfords should remember that with all their holidays, fancy cars as weekends away in their motorhome. People are going to get fed up with them very soon when they’re worried about heating their homes, feeding their kids and paying for Christmas. If Lazy Susan doesn’t start reading the room it’s going to be a box of fish fingers shared between the lot of them, again.

Reactions: 22
Getting more and more like the Inghams every day. They only stay at home long enough to do some washing then they are off again. Why the sudden need to be away all the time? Is something going on that no one knows about?

Reactions: 18
They are selfish, greedy and neglectful. I could not go all that way without my children. What if they were needed back urgently?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.