The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume as well as being her night nanny, Katieā€™s also teaching Heidie to speak - itā€™s clearly not Sue as Heidie knows thereā€™s a ā€˜tā€™ in Katie! šŸ˜‚
Tbf where Iā€™m from we donā€™t say the T in Katie. But Iā€™m from hull and thatā€™s my accent šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knew they wouldn't be able to not brag lol here they ate again soooo predictable. Oh we might not show where we are going blah blah, no sue you can't help brag but nobody really cares as you never look.after your own kids anyway your just doing nothing elsewhere

Reactions: 9
100% confirmed they are in the Maldives after JUST coming back from their SECOND Florida trip. Meanwhile I can't even afford a Chinese
So they've gone for at least a week, why lie and day 4 days they've been quite since end last week

Reactions: 14
So they've gone for at least a week, why lie and day 4 days they've been quite since end last week
Probably because they know the backlash they will get, I used to love them but they are so unrelatable I was in tears to my other half the other week other finances as we have just had a baby and I am on goverment MAT pay. Its just so unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Probably because they know the backlash they will get, I used to love them but they are so unrelatable I was in tears to my other half the other week other finances as we have just had a baby and I am on goverment MAT pay. Its just so unfair.
Sending love, maternity pay is just the shittest and worse when you have braggy twats like these wasters and the constant scaremongering news. I hope you are able to enjoy your baby and always seek out some help if you need it, the new baby threads on here are a fab way for advice and a rant if needed ā¤

Reactions: 24
Sending love, maternity pay is just the shittest and worse when you have braggy twats like these wasters and the constant scaremongering news. I hope you are able to enjoy your baby and always seek out some help if you need it, the new baby threads on here are a fab way for advice and a rant if needed ā¤
Thank you x its so hard we are over Ā£1000 down a month with MAT pay and we cleared all credit cards before we had our little one but we have ended up putting back on them just to pay bills and buy food! Havent even been able to do a food shop yet this week till my other half gets paid later this week as we just don't have the money! Its so hard when all you want to do is unwind and have a simple Chinese or Indian with a film but you just can't literally do it and then you get bragging people like this with hot tubs, swim spas, campervans, holidays to France, TWO Florida holidays and now this! Its our anniversary next month but it will just be a card and a bar of chocolate for us x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I work and am unpaid carer for hubby who is disabled but qualifies for nothing. No takeaways here but we have our dignity.
Its amazing that you are a carer! I'm sure like us you would love a takeaway but we work with what we've got xx

100% confirmed they are in the Maldives after JUST coming back from their SECOND Florida trip. Meanwhile I can't even afford a Chinese
Also HILARIOUS she has deleted this guys comment telling people they are in the Maldives because she hasn't told people before he did šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Like they booked the Maldives as a last minute trip after seeking fan approval on Instagram šŸ¤£.

What sort of parents jet off halfway around the world leaving an army of young children at home to be looked after by any poor sod?

Iā€™m not jealous. Iā€™d rather by penniless than be a Radford.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ā€œShall we go away alone for four days for our anniversary?ā€
Thatā€™s what she posted a couple of weeks ago fully knowing that they were definitely going and for longer than four days!
She knew sheā€™d get a few replies from the sheep along the lines of ā€œoh definitely go, you work so hard and deserve itā€ šŸ™„
Sheā€™d use those replies to justify them taking off on holiday again.
If the idiots donā€™t see through this pair before long and see what crappy people they actually are then there really is no hope for them.

Reactions: 17
Like they booked the Maldives as a last minute trip after seeking fan approval on Instagram šŸ¤£.

What sort of parents jet off halfway around the world leaving an army of young children at home to be looked after by any poor sod?

Iā€™m not jealous. Iā€™d rather by penniless than be a Radford.
Looking at the bright side at least all of the kids will be enjoying time without cameras in their faces at every given chance, given decent portions during meal times and if sophies helping out likely looking slightly more clean and kempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Itā€™ll be a week, theyā€™ll probably say we ended up going for 5 days the other two days were travel so donā€™t count

Reactions: 10
It makes me mad that we work bloody hard, and haven't been abroad for years, we have just about managed to take a holiday in the UK every year, yet these cretins are on their 4th holiday abroad since Easter, 3 of which are to most people a once in a lifetime trip??!! Where is the justice in the world??

Reactions: 21
As many here said it is most likely paid for by C5. I just don't get it, if they already filmed + paid for their 2 Florida holidays, who the flip wants to watch another holiday by Radfords? Honestly watching their holidays got boring like 5 years ago when they went to Benidorm 2x if I'm correct..even when I liked watching them it was their everyday life, routines (or the lack of them) maybe a food haul, things like that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.