Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Didn't Noel on one of the early kids and counting have an argument with Millie about boys in bedrooms? Millie said it wasn't fair her male friends weren't allowed in her room to hang out because her Dad was too old fashioned?
But thankfully she managed to compromise and be creative...getting shagged in a cupboard at a party (?) and then up against a scaffolding erection ( or so I understand) during the labourers tea break...bet that poor lad wishes he’d just stuck to a mug of tea and a Kitkat....she’s such a classy wench.....🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 34

htaylor393

and in terms of the kids being fed, it's not even as though they bother to do that adequately. such a huge amount of wealth, yet their kids are visibly undernourished and many appear underweight - and it's not even as though Nowull tries to hide how stingy he is with the kid's food portions! they've shared so many vlogs where the kids are sharing one happy meal between three of them, or being told by Nowull that they have to share an order of pancakes between them or cooking them one single BBQed sausage as their enotr evening meal - usually while he and Sue sit down and dig into a huge feast, having ordered multiple plates of food while the kids are sharing a single portion or fighting over the leftover scraps. any other family who were publicly starving their kids would - justifiably - be investigated by social services, especially in a situation where they are constantly flaunting their wealth and excessive expenditure and fancy holidays etc, while their kids are going hungry. yet for Nowull and Sue, those rules don't seem to apply. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔
And here's me feeling guilty as I was down to my last £5 until payday, managed to make a cheesey bake though with peas and daughter said it was the best thing she'd ever eaten and asked for seconds (I get paid tomorrow so all will be well when I do my shopping)

• Heart

WitchPlease

Fucking C U N Tuesday's 🤬 how can they be so devoid of empathy. Normal, hard working folk can't sleep, worried sick about the cost of living, wondering if they will have to chose between eating or heating, dreading the interest rates going up. We have a short, weekend away booked with our kids - but now I feel sick and guilty for spending the money. We haven't had a break away since 2019, none of us even own a passport and I'm fucking 47, have a degree and work bastard full time.

Yet you get this shower of shite...... go fuck yourselves

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Getting home from a holiday where she was used for childcare, only to have to provide more childcare because her parents have trotted off on holiday again... I'm not sure Katie is even aware of how much she's being used by her own mother. She must be exhausted.

• Sad

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Why did Katie post she was missing her mum so much she put on her cardigan? - that’s a bit weird isnt it, she’s only been gone a week. Bit of an unusual co-dependency thing going on there.

• Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
but what do you mean?? :ROFLMAO: This is what she told me on FB messenger, after I said something about Chris on the page, she messaged me more than once because of course she did, had to really clarify 1: what an incredible mother she is & 2: how much any mental illness her son has is because of Nicole because **reasons. (this was while they were in Florida. Nice way to spend your holiday time :rolleyes:)

Stupid Susan ***** you know nothing at all of course it is we have spoken to him a lot whilst on holiday it’s people like you that’s the problem sadly.

without me replying a word she kept going ...

Stupid Susan
***And of course the relationship that he’s in so please don’t think you know everything when you clearly know absolutely nothing.

I was SO upset 🤡:m:m:m
She never gave Chris a second thought. She didn't even unpack her bag from Florida because she got straight on another flight to the Maldives. Her eldest Son is suffering mentally yet all lazy selfish Susan can think about us "celebrating" her anniversary. I doubt the selfish cow even phoned him. Funny how Millie and Sophie went to Florida yet Chris and his family never got an invite???? Her Instagram posts saying how "deeply in love " she is with poncy nuts is sickening. She loves the fact that he's afforded her never to have to work, he's afforded her a luxury lifestyle. I'd rather have a shit life with nothing than the price Selfish Susan has had to pay.

#title thread
Filthy pie shop, we don't care, we need a holiday, aren't you aware?

Reactions: 32

babybelle

VIP Member
Oh my. Someone on the daily star article commented saying he's a dirty nonce, and someone has replied saying that Sue shouldn't have said yes to him. What don't people understand, she was a child he was an adult. He shouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place.

Ot gets worse. Apparently its not the Radfords fault their shop got a shit rating, its the newspaper picking on them.

• Haha
  • Wow

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
It's actually hilarious thinking about them going through all the fuss of setting up and packing the camper and then driving twenty minutes up the road. I'm not sure why this is making me giggle but it just is. They'd barely settle into their seats before they stop and have to unpack and set everything up. It's like the equivalent of those people who drive their kids to school literally a few houses down, a 2 minute walk away max. Sue sitting outside her camper van all smug acting like she's on a holiday when she might as well be in her own garden 😂 maybe they'll get adventurous next time, drive it to tesco or the neighbours house, might even get really outdoorsy and travel to the local park

• Haha

Kayaking12

Sue has 21 children, she is a terrible lazy neglectful mother using her older daughters to do all the work raising the little ones. First Sophie then Chloe now Katie. Remember in Lapland when sue gave Katie the room with the cot in so Katie had to look after heidie in the night that is shocking! Then you look at Sophie and her children on the Disney vlogs and Sophie is a lot better mother. With clean respectful children. The Disney princess video daisy looked so excited happy and grateful. Phoebe and Hallie didn’t have the same grateful look on their faces because being spoilt is the norm to them. They do not appreciate it and it does not make them loved it’s lazy parenting

Reactions: 31

Kayaking12

They flied with Qatar who advertise on YouTube and they were vlogging on YouTube so the flights for a start must’ve been free. Sue does this awful grin everytime she is bragging about something it makes me sick. And how dare they leave heidie with Chloe when Chloe’s enjoying a newborn baby, Chloe’s done enough of raising sues kids.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

babybelle

VIP Member
Boast boast boast boast boast. Ok we get it, you buggered off to the Maldives and left your 2 year old with her Sister who is trying to get her head round being a new Mum, You bribed your Eldest Daughter with a holiday just so she would look after your other youngest children, Your other Daughter and her Boyfriend were drafted in to help look after all the other kids just so you could sit on your lazy arse on yet another un needed holiday. Quick question Lazy Susan, Why do you go on TV and declare you don't claim benefits? We know that's untrue as you have admitted it yourself, plus you creepy slime of a husband admitted you keep earnings from the pie shop under £30k for a reason, what reason is that then? You also go on TV and declare that they other children don't ever look after the youngsters, well you have just proved that's untrue. You went off and left all the kids to fend for themselves. You go on TV and claim, fancy cars, material things don't interest you so why do you have several fancy cars outside your house so no one else in your street can park their car, why do you have 2 hot tubs? You do absolutely nothing but lie again and again and again. I have a nice home, a lovely car, money in the bank so I can do pretty much what I want to do, so before the old line " you are just jealous" comes into play, I'm not jealous one little bit, if I want 5 holidays a year I can afford them. I can afford everything you and your poncy nasty husband have or do. It impresses no one. People with money don't go on YouTube any beg for freebies, no one with money dresses their kids in clothes 5 sizes too big, no one with money is as rude ignorant and as vile as you are. Grow up Lazy Susan. Read the room, have empathy for others who may be struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Totally agree, I mean who knows if these boyfriends have the best intentions? As they put every bloody aspect of their lives on social media, it would be very easy for a wrong’un to see that it’s easy enough to use one of the teenage girls to get at the kids. They know the girls’ boyfriends share their bloody beds with the little ones and any potential paedophile could have a field day. It’s totally unacceptable Sue - look after your kids and don’t let random boys get into bed with your toddlers 😡
sadly, since Sue obvs had paedophile Nowull sharing her bed from around the age of eleven or younger 🤢🤢 yet maintains that was totally fine, because she is in a loving and happy relationship with her rapist thirty odd years later, i'm assuming she fails to see the risks of allowing her toddlers and younger children to share a bed with her older daughter's boyfriends - who, in reality, are total strangers. same with Ophelia sharing a bed with Millie's ex when she was in a relationship with Chester's dad - she, he stepped into a stepdad role, but their relationship quickly fell apart. so yeah, there are potential risks of abuse, but also there is harm in the younger children forming attachments and bonds with their siblings current partners - especially when their older sisters act like stand in mothers, thus their boyfriends are essentially taking on a stepfather role - and in that they are incredibly involved in the little kids' lives, stepping in to play a parent role, sharing a bed etc - it's going to impact the younger siblings emotionally if/when they then break up, as their living environment is so manic and unstable. 😔

Reactions: 30

FlowerPower987

I started watching their vlogs in lockdown, and I found it a nice distraction at the time. I also used to watch the earlier KAC series, and like a lot of people agree, they were so much more relatable then…
Sadly I was still calling myself a ‘fan’ until I started reading these threads a few months ago, and my perspective of them has completely changed!.
They are basically new money chavs, with poor-mannered children and are simply not equipped to be looking after all of those poor dogs.
They completely lack the mentality on how to be humble or dignified with their ‘wealth’, and are completely tone deaf to the struggles that most of us are experiencing right now.
Myself and my partner have 4 kids between us, and I’m pregnant, our baby is due in 4 weeks time time.
We are both in ‘professional’ jobs (I’m a registered nurse and still not finished for maternity leave yet) yet we’re literally living on the breadline and worrying about money constantly.
All of our baby’s stuff (clothes, equipment, etc) has been kindly gifted or preloved. I make sure that all of my money goes on my kids first before me, even when it comes to food (I have gone hungry on more than one occasion). Our only holiday this year was 3 days in a caravan.
Aside from all of this, at least I can sleep soundly knowing that we may be poor but at least I don’t pimp my kids out for fame and fortune, I haven’t sold my soul, my kids are well-mannered and groomed, I care for my pets, I’m not with a p0nce, and I’m not an illiterate chav!!. Things could be much worse…..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Please Sue, get some therapy hun. You’re damaged. You’re sinking further into the depths of depression and trying to escape it by spending money that you soon won’t have.

• Heart

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Although it’s a big van, I can’t see how loads of folks fit in there, especially for a weekend. Guess with it only being a few miles away, they could drive home easy if the weather means they couldn’t live mainly outside for the weekend.
I thought the whole point of a campervan was that you could travel wherever you wanted. So far, they've been to Holgates, Holgates, ... and Holgates again. £90k on a campervan that they're using to go 20 minutes up the road where they could have easily just rented a couple of caravans. 'Van life' my arse

• Haha
  • Heart

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Sues book:
Hello my name is Sue, I am 47 yars old.
I like dogs and cofffeee.
When I grow up I want to be celebriti so everyone in Morecambe knows me.
I have been on holidayz to Flowida and the moldivies.
The end

• Haha