Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sending love, maternity pay is just the shittest and worse when you have braggy twats like these wasters and the constant scaremongering news. I hope you are able to enjoy your baby and always seek out some help if you need it, the new baby threads on here are a fab way for advice and a rant if needed ❤
Thank you x its so hard we are over £1000 down a month with MAT pay and we cleared all credit cards before we had our little one but we have ended up putting back on them just to pay bills and buy food! Havent even been able to do a food shop yet this week till my other half gets paid later this week as we just don't have the money! Its so hard when all you want to do is unwind and have a simple Chinese or Indian with a film but you just can't literally do it and then you get bragging people like this with hot tubs, swim spas, campervans, holidays to France, TWO Florida holidays and now this! Its our anniversary next month but it will just be a card and a bar of chocolate for us x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
You’d think after 21 kids and all those pregnancies/deliveries Sue would be able to impart so much useful information. Things that new mums can struggle with - post natal issues, tiredness, teething, weaning, development landmarks and guides. Toddler groups, activities and managing older kids when the new baby comes along. She’s missed all of those opportunities and instead spends her life showing herself to be someone who can’t cook, has zero creativity and spends money that her kids have made her.
Millie could have grasped that opportunity but she’s obviously too thick or too lazy (or both).
Chloe should use her platform to branch off onto her own brand with Mila. She seems the only one who actually does things with the baby and seems to be nailing the new mum journey. She’s far far more relatable than her mother.

sleepysocks

Urgh. I’m actually repulsed as their gluttony and ridiculousness, not just bragging in the current climate but everything The environmental impact of travelling for what 24hrs across 4 modes of transport for 5 nights is dreadful. Plus 2 flights to Florida. How have they got this much money yet appear so horrifically chavvy.
And every time they say 30 years guys, in my head I hear ‘30 years getting away with raping a 13yr old’

Kit123

VIP Member
The staff in reproductive medicine should deny them IVF when they explain now many kids they have. So many couples who do IVF would love just one!

Reactions: 26

marvelgirl98

I found out about a familial situation very similar to Sue and Noel’s today.
My aunt was a victim of statutory rape. She had a child with an older ‘boy’ when she was below the age of consent, very similar to Sue and Noel. They were advised not to report him to the police because his name would then be in the paper and it would tar him for life. She still struggles with the trauma of these events daily, even though this happened 40 or so years ago. I genuinely can’t imagine how conflicted Sue must be. Noel robbed her of her childhood, which you can see she desperately craves as she lives vicariously through her teenage daughters.

Last edited:
  • Sad

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
Sue is 100% lazy.

In one of the last holiday vlogs when they were going to see the space launch sue said something like they had been awake since 6am and Noel replied 'well some of us have ' I took that to be a dig at her because him and the kids were awake but there was no sign of sue.

eastiswest

Noel does look like he's been super imposed as someone else said 😅😅
So weird...looks like Noel is superimposed into the picture like several people have said. Then, Sue has to give her thanks to Noel for the bracelet via an Instagram post. Hey Sue, look to your left. See the pasty faced pervert? That's your horny husband. Why not thank him in private since this was supposed to be so hush-hush and romantic?
On second thought, maybe Sue took a cardboard cutout of Noel to the Maldives getaway instead? Who'd know the difference?

Noel looks like one of them cardboard cut out things ya get of people
Wow, I was in the middle of writing my post when your's went up. He does look like a cardboard cutout, doesn't he? With a personality to match.

Last edited:
  • Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Brag bag is back!!!!!
What on earth are they wearing?
What the actual fuck?! As others have said, Noel looks photo shopped in. The lighting and proportions are all wrong compared to Sue. As for the outfits, Jesus what do they look like?!

Why the hell are they so far apart on such a giant table if there's only 2 of them there? Cosy dinner for 2 plus the film crew each night is it? How romantic...

I can imagine there's been an awful lot of awkward silences this week, that's how little these two are use to not being surrounded by hundreds of screaming brats. I'm starting to think this holiday was Channel 5's idea, for content. I can't even imagine Sue and Noel wanting to spend a whole week alone together in reality. They hardly strike me as a happy loved up couple.

Plus, who the hell jets off to the other side of the world when they have 7 kids age 10 and under left at home being looked after by their older siblings. Just highlights how incredibly selfish they are, always putting themselves first. A weekend country cottage retreat in the Lakes would have sufficed perfectly.

• Heart

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Just watched their latest vlog-they had a dining experience on their own island...what is it coming to when this scabby pair of twunts are gloating and smugly letting us all know what an amazing time they’re having, leaving 18 (?) kids at home after returning from their second luxury holiday only weeks ago???
Where are the priorities for their school age kids?? Getting to school, homework? Who the hell do they think they are? And is it a Radford thing, but why in the name of God do they have to f’king sniff their food or point and touch it everytime it’s served to them?That poor guy that was stuck on the island with that pair of classless nonentities, all they were missing was a knotted hanky on their f’ing heads..pair of peasants....😡🤬

• Haha
  • Sad
Nowt like allowing your children to keep their dignity and respecting their privacy … can’t believe she’s telling all and whoever about Hiedie having a wee on the potty I’m mortified for her!

• Sad
  • Wow

pippa101

Please Sue, get some therapy hun. You’re damaged. You’re sinking further into the depths of depression and trying to escape it by spending money that you soon won’t have.
I honestly think she needs serious help. This is just hording or collecting something other than children.

Unfortunately the dogs need care and walking etc. Something sue is not prepared to give.

• Sad

AllieBee

VIP Member
The thought of Scabby Sue and Noncey Nowull pretending to be in lurrvvee makes my stomach heave. Nauseating. Him with his dandruff, piggy eyes and pervy face is grim. Imagine that heaving and sweating away, no thanks!

• Sick
  • Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
All that money spent on the girls Disney makeovers and yet they’ll still accept any freebies going! What a grasping, greedy family. ANOTHER new bike (this time for Archie) never to be seen again. Where the f### do they put all these new bikes, and mountains of toys they buy for the kids!
Exactly, they spend all that money on a frivolous makeover and princess dresses but are getting school uniforms gifted for free!
Where is the sense in that?
Those uniforms should have been given to families that are struggling for money.

guineapig71

Here is my cat Pongo and dog Eva who passed away. My dog, a cardigan corgi, passed away in her sleep the very same day as the Queen. Now I have 3 geriatric guinea pigs left, I am dreading them passing away as well. I still have 2 cats left as well thank goodness. They aren't very old so not too worried about them yet. One of the reasons I get so mad at the Radfords is that they have so many pets, but how much care do they actually get? Not much I suspect, especially Lola.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MayVis

Like they booked the Maldives as a last minute trip after seeking fan approval on Instagram 🤣.

What sort of parents jet off halfway around the world leaving an army of young children at home to be looked after by any poor sod?

I’m not jealous. I’d rather by penniless than be a Radford.

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
What these people forget is its easy to lose everything.
One rule I got taught in business is never kick anyone on your way up, because they kick you twice as hard on your way down. I've worked bloody hard to make my businesses succeed, however, 6 years ago, we nearly lost everything. We were down to our last few pounds in the bank and it was horrendous. That said, it also taught me a lot. These two need to learn some hard lessons. You tube won't be around forever, the interest in their family won't be around forever meaning their income will reduce dramatically. People are already commenting on their statuses that they used to love them but now it's just brag brag brag. With the cost of living crisis and possibly a huge recession, they will easily piss people off even more, so whilst it's lovely for them having a million holidays a year it's not relatable to the average person. We sit worrying about paying our bills and putting food on the table, yet all this lot worry about is where the next holiday will be or what colour sofa shall we buy for the dogs to pee on. If they don't start thinking, they will lose the lot very quickly. Easy come easy go.