The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching their vlogs in lockdown, and I found it a nice distraction at the time. I also used to watch the earlier KAC series, and like a lot of people agree, they were so much more relatable then…
Sadly I was still calling myself a ‘fan’ until I started reading these threads a few months ago, and my perspective of them has completely changed!.
They are basically new money chavs, with poor-mannered children and are simply not equipped to be looking after all of those poor dogs.
They completely lack the mentality on how to be humble or dignified with their ‘wealth’, and are completely tone deaf to the struggles that most of us are experiencing right now.
Myself and my partner have 4 kids between us, and I’m pregnant, our baby is due in 4 weeks time time.
We are both in ‘professional’ jobs (I’m a registered nurse and still not finished for maternity leave yet) yet we’re literally living on the breadline and worrying about money constantly.
All of our baby’s stuff (clothes, equipment, etc) has been kindly gifted or preloved. I make sure that all of my money goes on my kids first before me, even when it comes to food (I have gone hungry on more than one occasion). Our only holiday this year was 3 days in a caravan.
Aside from all of this, at least I can sleep soundly knowing that we may be poor but at least I don’t pimp my kids out for fame and fortune, I haven’t sold my soul, my kids are well-mannered and groomed, I care for my pets, I’m not with a p0nce, and I’m not an illiterate chav!!. Things could be much worse…..
Same, I was a fan of theirs until I come on here, I didn’t realise what they were actually like

Reactions: 14
The thought of Scabby Sue and Noncey Nowull pretending to be in lurrvvee makes my stomach heave. Nauseating. Him with his dandruff, piggy eyes and pervy face is grim. Imagine that heaving and sweating away, no thanks!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like something you would put on a grave
i was scrolling thru the comments and briefly saw that photo - before i paused and read the inscription, i genuinely thought it was a meme! how embarrassing! who commemorates their wedding anniversary with a plaque that looks as though it belongs in a graveyard?! so much for memoralising their 30th wedding anniversary - Sue and Nowull have planted a tree in tribute to the death of Sue's working womb, and in memory of their "22 kids and no more counting...." fame. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
The thought of Scabby Sue and Noncey Nowull pretending to be in lurrvvee makes my stomach heave. Nauseating. Him with his dandruff, piggy eyes and pervy face is grim. Imagine that heaving and sweating away, no thanks!
There are certain couples that you just can’t imagine having sex, and they are definitely one of them!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just because you have 22 kids,it doesn't make you interesting. When will channel 5 realise this? 😩😫😪Zzzzz If you have to throw ridiculous amounts of money at a show to get any content then more fool you.
I hope channel 5 get low viewing figures and loose a lot of money, enabling a statutory rapist to live this lifestyle and the kids to be exploited by their parents. I honestly can’t see this series doing well given they are showing holiday after holiday in this cost of living crisis. I’m not jealous by the way in case the radfords or minions are reading, I am lucky to be in a comfortable financial position at present but I am aware a lot or not as fortunate

Reactions: 18
I started watching their vlogs in lockdown, and I found it a nice distraction at the time. I also used to watch the earlier KAC series, and like a lot of people agree, they were so much more relatable then…
Sadly I was still calling myself a ‘fan’ until I started reading these threads a few months ago, and my perspective of them has completely changed!.
They are basically new money chavs, with poor-mannered children and are simply not equipped to be looking after all of those poor dogs.
They completely lack the mentality on how to be humble or dignified with their ‘wealth’, and are completely tone deaf to the struggles that most of us are experiencing right now.
Myself and my partner have 4 kids between us, and I’m pregnant, our baby is due in 4 weeks time time.
We are both in ‘professional’ jobs (I’m a registered nurse and still not finished for maternity leave yet) yet we’re literally living on the breadline and worrying about money constantly.
All of our baby’s stuff (clothes, equipment, etc) has been kindly gifted or preloved. I make sure that all of my money goes on my kids first before me, even when it comes to food (I have gone hungry on more than one occasion). Our only holiday this year was 3 days in a caravan.
Aside from all of this, at least I can sleep soundly knowing that we may be poor but at least I don’t pimp my kids out for fame and fortune, I haven’t sold my soul, my kids are well-mannered and groomed, I care for my pets, I’m not with a p0nce, and I’m not an illiterate chav!!. Things could be much worse…..
You are not poor my lovely. You are rich in all the things you need. You are in a loving relationship, you have beautiful children, you have lots of love in your home. So what if your baby things are pre loved, as long as they are usable and clean that's all that matters. You buying preloved has saved all those things from going into landfill, let's face it, lazy Susan can fill up landfill for all of us the amount her family waste. You children have respect and most of all privacy. The Radford children have been deprived of all privacy because they constantly have a camera shoved in their faces. Ask Heidie in 5 years time if she remembers Disney. She won't cos she was way too young, ask your kids about how much fun they had when you went to the caravan, bet your children will remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s off - looks like no expense spared on this Maldives holiday. I reckon about £6,000-£7,000 Doesn’t matter how much you spent Sue you still look like you have 22 kids and shop in primark. Ppls bills going up 3 fold & here she is showing off.
So unrelatable it isn’t true.
She will soon move on to Xmas and spend spend spend.

Knowing these 2 they didn’t tip anything- Too thick to realise that’s what you do. Can imagine Sue-in her primark 2 piece demanding a pina colada, thinking she’s classy 🤣

If anyone is off to Maldives and sees this plz stamp on it and tread it into the sand 😉
Or get your partner to pee on it.

When you word it like that it sounds awful but I totally get it and know other people who chose never to fly anywhere without their young children for the same reason.

Of course nobody 'wants' their kids to die, but given the choice of all going together or those young children potentially spending the rest of their lives grieving the loss of their parents in one of the most horrific circumstances imaginable, especially if you don't have any close family or friends who you would trust to step into the breech and raise them for you, then I can totally understand why many choose not to fly separately from their children to avoid the risk of potentially leaving them on those circumstances.

Yes you could argue you take that risk every time you get into a car, or cross the road, or walk down the stairs etc, but the mind isn't rational sometimes. For many, the fear of dying in a plane crash is very intense and real, you can't rationalise it. It somehow feels riskier than the other things, I guess because the other things seem more survivable than a potential plance crash. For me, that would be one of the most horrific ways to go, or lose a loved one. The fear of loved ones mourning losing me in such a way doesn't bear thinking about.

I get it.
Thank you, you could see where I was coming from.

Reactions: 8
Genuine question, have there been any anonymous mega buck Euromillions winners in their neck of the woods? It seems like one of the few ways they would have the money to do all of this, all of these trips, all on 30k from the bakery……. I just can’t imagine they (CH5) would spend THAT much just to record a six episode show? Especially from what other people who have been approached for bit families shows have said- it doesn’t sound like the going rate is anywhere near that high?

Reactions: 12
All the hundreds of comments saying "you deserve the break" "congratulations amazing achievement being married so long" very much eye roll.
"don't look old enough to have been married 30 years!" - now this is true, not in a complimentary way or on how young they look- but that Sue was a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are certain couples that you just can’t imagine having sex, and they are definitely one of them!!
How could you even be arsed having sex with that many kids, especially to that perve 🤮

Genuine question, have there been any anonymous mega buck Euromillions winners in their neck of the woods? It seems like one of the few ways they would have the money to do all of this, all of these trips, all on 30k from the bakery……. I just can’t imagine they (CH5) would spend THAT much just to record a six episode show? Especially from what other people who have been approached for bit families shows have said- it doesn’t sound like the going rate is anywhere near that high?
They must get plenty of viewers and think it’s worth it!

Reactions: 11
How could you even be arsed having sex with that many kids, especially to that perve 🤮

They must get plenty of viewers and think it’s worth it!
I don't suppose she has much choice when it comes to having sex, hasn't had a choice since she was 12 years old

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This! I felt guilty because the only day trip I could afford this summer was a trip to the sealife centre which I used Clubcard points to pay for. My best friend gave me a giftcard for Nandos for my birthday so we did eat out then. But my daughter said thank you for it and still plays daily with the very small toys I could afford to buy from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.