The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @emmawhu which they edited to fit :) The original title was "Filthy dirty pies, the shop is full of flies, Sue can't cover this one up no matter how hard she tries"

Previous thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread.

Recap:

Tens of thousands spent on ANOTHER holiday to Florida. Most of the time was spent shopping and things they came back with include ghastly Minnie and Mickey ornaments and a Buzz Lightyear backpack for Sue. Millie's 21st was spent out there, in a mall of course and Archie missed his first day of Reception.

New sofas have arrived. Kids are already treating them as a soft play. Unsurprising really since they never go to actual soft play. Heaven forbid Sue spend the money on activities they might enjoy and that are age appropriate.

New puppy incoming. A sausage dog. That makes dog number 6.

Pie shop got a 1 hygiene rating. The minions don't care as at least the unit did okay.

Sue made the local paper for being an excellent mother and taking one child swimming.

In short, lots of pointing, bragging and spending.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Archie is dressed like a two year old and there’s already crap under the sofa.

Recap:

Tens of thousands spent on ANOTHER holiday to Florida. Most of the time was spent shopping and things they came back with include ghastly Minnie and Mickey ornaments and a Buzz Lightyear backpack for Sue. Millie's 21st was spent out there, in a mall of course and Archie missed his first day of Reception.

New sofas have arrived. Kids are already treating them as a soft play. Unsurprising really since they never go to actual soft play. Heaven forbid Sue spend the money on activities they might enjoy and that are age appropriate.

Pie unit got a 1 hygiene rating. The minions don't care as it isn't the shop, so that's okay.

Sue made the local paper for being an excellent mother and taking one child swimming.

Wasn’t it the shop that got the poor rating?

Reactions: 13
How many bloody rugs has she bought now for that living room? What does she do with them all? Straight in landfill no doubt. God I’m amazed how thick this sad cow is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Archie is dressed like a two year old and there’s already crap under the sofa.

Wasn’t it the shop that got the poor rating?
Yeah the unit got the 5, (probably because it's new and they haven't had chance to destroy it yet!) and the shop 1..

Reactions: 12
Many 5 years olds still have training wheels I don't think that's a problem my daughter still had them till 7

Reactions: 4
What happened to the motor controlled bike thing Archie got last year. We only saw him ride it once then it probably ended up in the skip. Same with all the other toys and bikes, scooters etc. you never see them again.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t imagine having a puppy in a busy household. Toilet training a dog takes a while. My dog took a couple of months and I definitely accidentally stood in many puddles of wee. I bet those poor kids do that and don’t even notice!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm not going to critcise a kid Beeding stabilisers on a bike. I can't ride a bike despite my parents trying to teach me when I was younger. I think I was always scared of falling off.

Reactions: 12
What happened to the motor controlled bike thing Archie got last year. We only saw him ride it once then it probably ended up in the skip. Same with all the other toys and bikes, scooters etc. you never see them again.
I was just thinking the same .

Reactions: 6

Recap:

Pie shop got a 1 hygiene rating. The minions don't care as at least the unit did okay.

Toy story back pack I think! Equally awful.lol

Toy story, Woody back pack I think! Equally awful.lol

[QUOTE="lissy8219, post: 11788380,
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
That is one ugly dog sorry

That puppy does not look healthy 😳 😕 😫 it looks deformed
It looks as though it has an underbite. Oy Susan 👋👋 has it been vet checked and do you have a certificate from the vet via the breeder? Have you researched the breeder? Done any co efficiency or health checks? Educate yourself for the love of all that is holy because you are stupid and you're passing it all onto your children.

Dogs deserve better than you.

Reactions: 19
In the UK do you have a limit of dogs you can have in a house. In most states in Australia and it could be all states you allowed to have two domestic dogs per property.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.