The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping C U N Tuesday's 🤬 how can they be so devoid of empathy. Normal, hard working folk can't sleep, worried sick about the cost of living, wondering if they will have to chose between eating or heating, dreading the interest rates going up. We have a short, weekend away booked with our kids - but now I feel sick and guilty for spending the money. We haven't had a break away since 2019, none of us even own a passport and I'm bleeping 47, have a degree and work bastard full time.

Yet you get this shower of shite...... go duck yourselves

Reactions: 34
So it will all be about cookie and this new puppy. They will take them both away in the campers and the frenchies and poor Lola will be ignored completely.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Millie's Facebook post about leaving an abusive partner and how long it took to leave. You'd swear she'd been with him years. How long did they live with each other and she was never there always at Radford's. I'm not buying it at all. Plot to stop Harley having contact. Her babies are literally result of two bunk ups she's not known him long. She wouldn't know a longterm relationship. She needs to walk in the shoes of people who have been with a partner for many years and no family to turn to and gettng courage to leave. Then she would know real strength. Makes a joke and an insult to people who have actually had it hard and been through this trauma. Baby number 3 soon and she will be looking to push him away also.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't sue mention whilst in florida that they'd get the puppy when 'they' are back from holidays. She must of forgot to state the bit it was when 'they' was back from there maldives trip and not florida trip. That trip to maldives was booked well in advance.. probably at the same time they booked florida.. thats why they paid for sophie and kids to bribe her to look after all the kids. Sue the went to instagram to try make it out like she booked it last minute and ask her minions if they should do it.. wish them minions come read here 1 day and open there eyes to the totally tit show that they are. They dont deserve babies or animals. Set of bragging twats. Cant wait for the funds to dry up.
Poor little sod, I wish I could just snatch up that poor little dog and whisk it away from that house and it’s feral kids, moody teenagers and lazy parents.
They shouldn’t be allowed to have all these dogs on a whim like this.
duck I hate the log of them.

Reactions: 13
Where DOES all the money come from?
Nowullss a secret drug dealer.. sorry pie dealer. 🤣🙄

They could of chose anywhere.. a luxurious log cabin in the UK.. a 5* resort somewhere in Europe.. yet they chose the Maldives or got gifted 🤷‍♀️ its bleeping ridiculous what they did.

Reactions: 10
Boast boast boast boast boast. Ok we get it, you buggered off to the Maldives and left your 2 year old with her Sister who is trying to get her head round being a new Mum, You bribed your Eldest Daughter with a holiday just so she would look after your other youngest children, Your other Daughter and her Boyfriend were drafted in to help look after all the other kids just so you could sit on your lazy arse on yet another un needed holiday. Quick question Lazy Susan, Why do you go on TV and declare you don't claim benefits? We know that's untrue as you have admitted it yourself, plus you creepy slime of a husband admitted you keep earnings from the pie shop under £30k for a reason, what reason is that then? You also go on TV and declare that they other children don't ever look after the youngsters, well you have just proved that's untrue. You went off and left all the kids to fend for themselves. You go on TV and claim, fancy cars, material things don't interest you so why do you have several fancy cars outside your house so no one else in your street can park their car, why do you have 2 hot tubs? You do absolutely nothing but lie again and again and again. I have a nice home, a lovely car, money in the bank so I can do pretty much what I want to do, so before the old line " you are just jealous" comes into play, I'm not jealous one little bit, if I want 5 holidays a year I can afford them. I can afford everything you and your poncy nasty husband have or do. It impresses no one. People with money don't go on YouTube any beg for freebies, no one with money dresses their kids in clothes 5 sizes too big, no one with money is as rude ignorant and as vile as you are. Grow up Lazy Susan. Read the room, have empathy for others who may be struggling.
Very well said.

bleeping bragging witch. “This is what Paradise looks like” Well it did and then you filthy vermin turned up and ruined it.🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I may be wrong but everyone who seemed to be on their travel had vlogging cameras out etc I wonder if they were invited on a PR trip?
I noticed this too and thought it was an ad. I have to say there is no way I would have got onto that little private plane.

Reactions: 3
Oh god! Ingham vibes right there!! Everything is "so cute," ugghh. Think of your own content you bragging ugly boring pair of classless selfish twats. Must be nice swanning off on yet another "much needed" break whilst your shop is filthy dirty, and your pie orders are yet again behind. I'd be hanging my head in shame with everyone in the country knowing who you are and what your shop is called, and everyone knowing its disgusting with a 1 star rating. I'd be hurriedly sorting that out instead of flying to the Maldives. Mind you, I have a strong work ethic. I work longer hours than 8 until 2pm and I don't come home every 5 minutes because of a lazy stay at home lump who cannot get her kids to school. If my orders are piling up, I work until they are forfilled and sorted out. I don't take people's money and fly off.
"Much needed" when they've been away twice this year already? Makes me sick

Correct me if I'm wrong but the first time you leave your kids to go away alone aren't you normally pretty nervous and trial one night away! (My eldest is 18 and I've only ever had 1 night away in the uk child free last year) I certainly don't think I could go somewhere that was two connecting flights away, can you imagine if you needed to get back in a emergency! Which isn't unheard of with the radfords cos they had to rush back with Ophelia was poorly and Millie couldn't step up and be a parent
I'm not but then she goes away every other weekend for 1 night, I just don't normally leave the town me and her dad live in, this will be the first time

Reactions: 7
Millie's Facebook post about leaving an abusive partner and how long it took to leave. You'd swear she'd been with him years. How long did they live with each other and she was never there always at Radford's. I'm not buying it at all. Plot to stop Harley having contact. Her babies are literally result of two bunk ups she's not known him long. She wouldn't know a longterm relationship. She needs to walk in the shoes of people who have been with a partner for many years and no family to turn to and gettng courage to leave. Then she would know real strength. Makes a joke and an insult to people who have actually had it hard and been through this trauma. Baby number 3 soon and she will be looking to push him away also.
It took me 6 attempts and over 4 years to leave and I nearly didn't leave the last time, only reason I did was because I promised someone i'd leave if he ever laid his hands on me again, and I am not even one of the worst cases of abuse I've ever heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder where No 3 will be conceived...🙄🤔..shes done the cupboard, up against a scaffolding erection....up against a wall behind the local pub??she’s a classy sort...🤷‍♀️🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I noticed this too and thought it was an ad. I have to say there is no way I would have got onto that little private plane.
The welcome talk by the woman at the start of the hotel bit was strange too. It was more like a presentstion like all the guests were learning about the islands. Has anyone on here ever travelled to that resort is that a normal thing to do?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.