The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god! Ingham vibes right there!! Everything is "so cute," ugghh. Think of your own content you bragging ugly boring pair of classless selfish twats. Must be nice swanning off on yet another "much needed" break whilst your shop is filthy dirty, and your pie orders are yet again behind. I'd be hanging my head in shame with everyone in the country knowing who you are and what your shop is called, and everyone knowing its disgusting with a 1 star rating. I'd be hurriedly sorting that out instead of flying to the Maldives. Mind you, I have a strong work ethic. I work longer hours than 8 until 2pm and I don't come home every 5 minutes because of a lazy stay at home lump who cannot get her kids to school. If my orders are piling up, I work until they are forfilled and sorted out. I don't take people's money and fly off.
Barnacle Bollocks and Flappy Flange need to get their lazy, scabby -arsed carcasses back to Morecombe and sort out their 1* tit infested pie shop that miraculously allowed them to ‘ treat themselves” to their 30 year anniversary trip...when is a decent newspaper going to get hold of the real truth behind these sleazy, chavvy braggarts and expose the truth about them? 😡🤬

🤣🤣🤣🤣 here's me currently 29 weeks pregnant with twins at 51!!!! (Naturally may I add) last set of twins born last year at 50.
Omg, congratulations!! ❤

🤣🤣🤣🤣 here's me currently 29 weeks pregnant with twins at 51!!!! (Naturally may I add) last set of twins born last year at 50.
Omg, congratulations!! ❤

Reactions: 5
Why did Katie post she was missing her mum so much she put on her cardigan? - that’s a bit weird isnt it, she’s only been gone a week. Bit of an unusual co-dependency thing going on there.
I think she posted it to compete with the siblings. They all fight for mummy sues attention and Katie wanted to show off she missed her the most. Katie loves the fact shes the favourite child but in reality she is the next available babysitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I may be wrong but everyone who seemed to be on their travel had vlogging cameras out etc I wonder if they were invited on a PR trip?

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I'm wrong but the first time you leave your kids to go away alone aren't you normally pretty nervous and trial one night away! (My eldest is 18 and I've only ever had 1 night away in the uk child free last year) I certainly don't think I could go somewhere that was two connecting flights away, can you imagine if you needed to get back in a emergency! Which isn't unheard of with the radfords cos they had to rush back with Ophelia was poorly and Millie couldn't step up and be a parent

Reactions: 25
Correct me if I'm wrong but the first time you leave your kids to go away alone aren't you normally pretty nervous and trial one night away! (My eldest is 18 and I've only ever had 1 night away in the uk child free last year) I certainly don't think I could go somewhere that was two connecting flights away, can you imagine if you needed to get back in a emergency! Which isn't unheard of with the radfords cos they had to rush back with Ophelia was poorly and Millie couldn't step up and be a parent
When my kids were small I wouldn’t have entertained the idea of being in a different country to them for a week.
It just wouldn’t feel right to have thousands of miles and a plane journey between me and them.
FFS I even miss my cat terribly now if I go away.
Sue hasn’t a maternal bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When my kids were small I wouldn’t have entertained the idea of being in a different country to them for a week.
It just wouldn’t feel right to have thousands of miles and a plane journey between me and them.
FFS I even miss my cat terribly now if I go away.
Sue hasn’t a maternal bone in her body.
Just shows what we already know, sue doesn’t usually parent then anyway so it makes no difference!

Didn't sue mention whilst in florida that they'd get the puppy when 'they' are back from holidays. She must of forgot to state the bit it was when 'they' was back from there maldives trip and not florida trip. That trip to maldives was booked well in advance.. probably at the same time they booked florida.. thats why they paid for sophie and kids to bribe her to look after all the kids. Sue the went to instagram to try make it out like she booked it last minute and ask her minions if they should do it.. wish them minions come read here 1 day and open there eyes to the totally tit show that they are. They dont deserve babies or animals. Set of bragging twats. Cant wait for the funds to dry up.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Didn't sue mention whilst in florida that they'd get the puppy when 'they' are back from holidays. She must of forgot to state the bit it was when 'they' was back from there maldives trip and not florida trip. That trip to maldives was booked well in advance.. probably at the same time they booked florida.. thats why they paid for sophie and kids to bribe her to look after all the kids. Sue the went to instagram to try make it out like she booked it last minute and ask her minions if they should do it.. wish them minions come read here 1 day and open there eyes to the totally tit show that they are. They dont deserve babies or animals. Set of bragging twats. Cant wait for the funds to dry up.
Their house must be stressful enough as it is so why would anyone go and add yet another puppy to the mix?!! The frenchies, lola and over half the kids already didn't get any attention when cookie came along and now it will be less than that.
I feel bad for the older kids it must be hard work getting the tinest amount of attention before it's taken away again.
They really need to get their priorities straight and preferably back to the unit and get peoples orders out that I'm sure have waited long enough whilst they had to have 2 holidays now heidies starting nursery no excuse why sue can't do her share either 😒

Reactions: 17
they only "rushed back" to make the TV episode more dramatic. it was totally staged, as it was the day they were meant to return home anyway, so they didn't return earlier - it was all exaggerated for the show. if Millie were totally incompetent as a parent and - for whatever reason - refused to contact her older siblings for advice/a lift to A&E when Ophelia was unwell, if she had actually needed to go to hopsital, i'm sure the filming crew would have stepped in and called an ambulance. they wouldn't leave a young child at genuine risk if she was dangerously unwell. the whole situation where Millie phoned Sue and Nowull and they supposedly rushed home to save the day - meanwhile Millie gave Ophelia calpol to soothe her temperature and she woke up totally fine. all they achieved with that episode was making Millie look like a useless mother.

the fact that Chris was clearly suffering thru a mental health crisis while Sue and Nowull were on holiday in Florida, and she didn't even give him a second thought, far too focused on chilling beside the pool and taking photos of cereal boxes for content, let alone contact him or considering cutting her holiday short and flying home earlier to support her eldest son shows that there is absolutely no way Sue would leave a holiday early for the sake of her kids - unless it's a moment staged for TV, to highlight the Radfords as such perfect aren't who would do anything for their kids. 🙄🙄

after all, Sue has totally "earned" herself a luxury holiday - it's her reward for being such a dedicated and involved, busy mother for so many years! her kids aren't gonna ruin lazy Sue's well-deserved holiday - even in an emergency! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 20
Sue the went to instagram to try make it out like she booked it last minute and ask her minions if they should do it..
Sue seems to pretend she books trips "last minute" pretty often to throw the gullible minions off the fact that she willingly books several trips a year. And the minions fall for it, although there seems to be a few that are seeing the light based on negative comments. However, either the defensive followers don't follow the Radfords very closely or they aren't very bright...or both. Those people must be Sue's favorites. The more ignorant, the better.

Sue & Noel better enjoy it while they can because it won't last forever.

When our kids were young if we ever went on holiday we all went. I had this thing about flying and if we flew anywhere we all went on the plane together. I couldn’t bear the fact that if there was an accident and we were on our own our kids would be left without parents. I bet that thought has never crossed these two ugly selfish twats minds. The kids get a sausage each whilst Crusty bollocks stuffs his greedy pervert face with Lobster. Selfish prats!
They deserve an award for the worlds worst parents.

Reactions: 16
Poor pup already looks depressed, and in need of a nail trim (as does Cookie)

Reactions: 9
Boast boast boast boast boast. Ok we get it, you buggered off to the Maldives and left your 2 year old with her Sister who is trying to get her head round being a new Mum, You bribed your Eldest Daughter with a holiday just so she would look after your other youngest children, Your other Daughter and her Boyfriend were drafted in to help look after all the other kids just so you could sit on your lazy arse on yet another un needed holiday. Quick question Lazy Susan, Why do you go on TV and declare you don't claim benefits? We know that's untrue as you have admitted it yourself, plus you creepy slime of a husband admitted you keep earnings from the pie shop under £30k for a reason, what reason is that then? You also go on TV and declare that they other children don't ever look after the youngsters, well you have just proved that's untrue. You went off and left all the kids to fend for themselves. You go on TV and claim, fancy cars, material things don't interest you so why do you have several fancy cars outside your house so no one else in your street can park their car, why do you have 2 hot tubs? You do absolutely nothing but lie again and again and again. I have a nice home, a lovely car, money in the bank so I can do pretty much what I want to do, so before the old line " you are just jealous" comes into play, I'm not jealous one little bit, if I want 5 holidays a year I can afford them. I can afford everything you and your poncy nasty husband have or do. It impresses no one. People with money don't go on YouTube any beg for freebies, no one with money dresses their kids in clothes 5 sizes too big, no one with money is as rude ignorant and as vile as you are. Grow up Lazy Susan. Read the room, have empathy for others who may be struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.