The Radford Family #41 Dirty pies, shop full of flies, can't cover this up no matter how hard Sue tries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Maldives vlog!
What was Sue saying about not vlogging or posting about it before they went?
Like anyone believed that she wouldn’t want to brag 🙄
She’s so vulgar and crass, time the silly sheep came to their senses.
I couldn't or wouldn't watch it.. Completely gone off them... Horrible people...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See may be wrong, but I really struggle to see how they work hard. One woman on Facebook argued with me saying she has 22 children and grandchildren on top of course she works hard. She doesn't have to do what most of us do. She doesn't have to hold down a full time job, she at one point was wanting to get a cleaner, they are forever away on holiday, she doesn't cook, her shopping gets delivered, and the older kids and Noel does the school runs, so I don't know how Sue supposedly works hard. Noel works about 4 to 5 hours a day when he's at work and again, how's that working hard? It's part time. He works tops 20 hours a week.
The minions act like they have 22 young kids at home or something. They've never had 22 under the same roof. They have about 12 kids under 18 which yes is a lot if you're doing it properly, but they aren't. Parents with one child do more parenting than they do. And if Noel was working full time he'd never be able to do the school run, the millions of holidays, the constantly appearing in vlogs. Most people who have large families do it because they genuinely love parenting and make it their full time job and go above and beyond. Sue does the bare minimum at most. The most we can say for her kids (the ones who aren't adults at least) is that they're "technically" fed, clothed, have a home and are enrolled in school, and they aren't doing any of those things the best they can!

It's like they're doing the absolute legal bare minimum of everything. If they were anyone else they'd have their kids removed from their care. If they had 22 dogs or cats they'd be considered irresponsible animal hoarders. This might shock Sue, but the social doesn't look at how many Disney holidays your kids have had in the last year when deciding whether you're fit parents. They need to switch up their priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion
Radfords, you may have been married for a very long time, but let's not forget it started out as a crime. I feel sick about saying this, as a marriage is very sacred. But due to the age difference at the beginning, underage pregnancy and all....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Another vlog of two smug, gloating pair of peasants, who have now moved on to another level- not just sticking their snouts in their food and sniffing it, but sniffing the hot towels provided to wipe their hands...Barnacle Bollocks put his around his neck, as you do,at a dinner table at an exclusive resort 🙄 common pair of sleazy Chavs who have zero manners.... nice to see Saggy Flaps went all out to get ready for their last night out with her hair and makeup....not.....🥴

Maybe they took lessons from Wayne and Waynetta Slob but failed the course 😂😂

Thread suggestion - Wayne & Waynetta have nothing on Sue, she and her perve are just glitter coated poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: The Radford family #42
Nowell and Sue on another hol, time he invested in a blow up doll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion
Radfords can't you see, this can never end well, the fact you chose your children's lives to sell

Reactions: 18
Exactly this, how terribly sad. In time to come they may realise this too.
I know, it's heartbreaking, I can't believe I suggested it as a thread title. I retract
Exactly this, how terribly sad. In time to come they may realise this too.
I feel bad for having said it. But it's true. I hope they realise very soon and can somehow apologise to all their children. It can never be made right, it can never go away. I think the whole problem is that their want for "easy" money came before their children's privacy. Very sad indeed 🥺

Reactions: 10
I know, it's heartbreaking, I can't believe I suggested it as a thread title. I retract
I feel bad for having said it. But it's true. I hope they realise very soon and can somehow apologise to all their children. It can never be made right, it can never go away. I think the whole problem is that their want for "easy" money came before their children's privacy. Very sad indeed 🥺
It is absolutely true, very selfish. The children are too young to give their consent/permission.

Reactions: 11
The minions act like they have 22 young kids at home or something. They've never had 22 under the same roof. They have about 12 kids under 18 which yes is a lot if you're doing it properly, but they aren't. Parents with one child do more parenting than they do. And if Noel was working full time he'd never be able to do the school run, the millions of holidays, the constantly appearing in vlogs. Most people who have large families do it because they genuinely love parenting and make it their full time job and go above and beyond. Sue does the bare minimum at most. The most we can say for her kids (the ones who aren't adults at least) is that they're "technically" fed, clothed, have a home and are enrolled in school, and they aren't doing any of those things the best they can!

It's like they're doing the absolute legal bare minimum of everything. If they were anyone else they'd have their kids removed from their care. If they had 22 dogs or cats they'd be considered irresponsible animal hoarders. This might shock Sue, but the social doesn't look at how many Disney holidays your kids have had in the last year when deciding whether you're fit parents. They need to switch up their priorities
and in terms of the kids being fed, it's not even as though they bother to do that adequately. such a huge amount of wealth, yet their kids are visibly undernourished and many appear underweight - and it's not even as though Nowull tries to hide how stingy he is with the kid's food portions! they've shared so many vlogs where the kids are sharing one happy meal between three of them, or being told by Nowull that they have to share an order of pancakes between them or cooking them one single BBQed sausage as their enotr evening meal - usually while he and Sue sit down and dig into a huge feast, having ordered multiple plates of food while the kids are sharing a single portion or fighting over the leftover scraps. any other family who were publicly starving their kids would - justifiably - be investigated by social services, especially in a situation where they are constantly flaunting their wealth and excessive expenditure and fancy holidays etc, while their kids are going hungry. yet for Nowull and Sue, those rules don't seem to apply. 🤷🏻‍♂️😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It is absolutely true, very selfish. The children are too young to give their consent/permission.
I know. I guess that's why a lot of us follow this thread, in disbelief and horror that people sell out their children in this way. And I used to like them!

Reactions: 13
Sue & Noel were often saying, "Oh, we miss the kids..." Hmm, were they thinking that the kids were definitely watching their Maldives vlogs and seeing how much they were eating while they were there? S&N's vlogs were easily 70% or more about food. They were getting ready to go out to eat, they showed the menu, the courses before they dug in, and a running commentary about how "lovely" everything looked and tasted.

It's particularly cruel when you consider their children have never eaten that much or that well. Now they are teased with all of the food footage. Even the airport and airplane footage was all about food. Sue giggled that she gained 7 lbs. while on holiday. Her kids don't look like they gain 7 lbs. in a whole year!

S&N are airheaded, insensitive, self-absorbed, narcissists. Sophie probably gave her younger siblings the most caring week they will likely experience for a long time. Maybe Archie, Bonnie & Heidie are still too young to notice that their parents keep the best for themselves, but that will change once they really begin to catch on.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I can’t stand to watch the Maldives vlogs, no-one cares about other people’s holidays fgs. Do they really think people are interested in those two? We only watch them to see the kids, without the kids they are nothing.

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand to watch the Maldives vlogs, no-one cares about other people’s holidays fgs. Do they really think people are interested in those two? We only watch them to see the kids, without the kids they are nothing.
I can't believe the amount they've done as well!
Was she not posting "oh I don't know if we will film it.." when they "booked it"(/did an Instagram poll which was hugely pointless)

See may be wrong, but I really struggle to see how they work hard. One woman on Facebook argued with me saying she has 22 children and grandchildren on top of course she works hard. She doesn't have to do what most of us do. She doesn't have to hold down a full time job, she at one point was wanting to get a cleaner, they are forever away on holiday, she doesn't cook, her shopping gets delivered, and the older kids and Noel does the school runs, so I don't know how Sue supposedly works hard. Noel works about 4 to 5 hours a day when he's at work and again, how's that working hard? It's part time. He works tops 20 hours a week.
Thing that gets me is it's not hard to be a decent parent, not saying I'm perfect but I'm doing an ok job I think - her teacher thinks she's adorable and funny. Can you imagine having to do all those parents evenings? Schools here do 2 a year as a minimum.

In my opinion one of the most important things about being a parent is being emotionally available for your kids. Giving them the love and security that fosters independence knowing they’ve got you no matter what. Sue’s kids have stronger parental bonds with their siblings than their parents which in itself is fucked up. But when you consider they’re putting on this pantomime with their children as players whilst earning an immoral income from it, it’s beyond irresponsible, it’s abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.