Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Can’t sleep tonight... got all my stuff ready for the morning, ticket to Leeds- onward journey Switzerland, map to A&E for when my sciatic tonsil tooth flares up, a protective mask fashioned from an alibaby an me baby blanket and two curtain rings, £1000 for me pocket money treats, some lumps of sugar for Mary Shergar and of course me baby boi rubber Jason who’s just started walking. All packed up in a £39:99 galaxy backpack. It’s going to be the backwards forwards tea party of dreams! Hopefully will be back to report here after as long as PC Gmail doesn’t catch up with me and Levi’s is me duty solicitor. It’s gonna be the bomb dot bloody com! Wooooo oooooooooooooooo. hoooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Kat5998

VIP Member
Imagine Izzy’s school friends trying to meet up with her this weekend

”sorry I can’t go to the cinema with you this weekend because I’m going to a tea party with a group of strangers to celebrate a replica doll of my baby brother”

poor girl

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
What on earth was Sarah on about when she said last year she sorted everything out for Jade's Birthdayl then started on Isla’s birthday, Jace is only aboutt to have his first birthday!
I think similar to the whole ‘I’m not used to sugar’ ‘we never leave keys in doors’ ‘i see my sister once a week’ ‘we’d never leave Jace unattended’ ‘we try to eat healthy’ ‘our financial situation is fine’ thing, they’re just words that come out of her mouth because they sound good, whether or not they’re true.
Has to sound the part does our Seacroft Hyacinth Bucket!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Tattlers
I am proud to announce My new Product The Hi Steve Reborn Doll :ROFLMAO:
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Crying at creepy trying to worry us by the filmed trip to Levi’s 😂 no one cares Chris. Maybe focus less time on trying to threaten us Tattlers and more time on making better content - “perv goes to a secret meeting” isn’t pulling the views in from those 12 year old ifam!
Imagine rocking up there in his stinky beanie and tacky track top... "yo Levi... There's these people on the interweb right? And they're being so mean to me. I mean, like... This one person says that I've got a pencil d*ck and keep my socks and benaie on in bed. It's true ye ye man it's da truth but jeeeez man I need to keep my skating street cred with ma homies Fam! "

I find it hard to believe Levis are having anything to do with them after last time. I think it's a case of him walking in there, crapping his big boy pants then running out after getting the footage. OR. He's in trouble with them somehow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Berto

If they were doing it simply "for the love of it" any profits would be going to to a dog rescue charity to help dogs rescued from puppy farms!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48