The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the fact that the tea party was held in shergars dungeon
Probably so she has cctv footage of everyone to put all over the internet if they dared say anything wrong

I am actually mortified for them. If I was lazy (and thank the lord I am not) I would be hoofing Creepy in the bollocks all the way back home for ruining their easy career and life.
This is grinding to a halt in the most embarrassing, public way and I will never understand why they didn't cut their losses and just stop vlogging. But I guess some people crave attention, whether it is good or bad.
I’ve said before if Sarah got rid of him the channel would be massive now. People would have stood by her for doing the right thing, zoella wouldn’t have ditched her I think she would have had 2 million easily now.... turns out she’s just not a very nice person and deserves Chris

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly feel for Isabelle (all the girls , but Isabelle is probably suffering the most)
At her age her parents should be letting her have the choice to be in vlogs etc, and letting her know she doesn’t have to attend this freak show at shortles
Especially if she’s already being bullied

Reactions: 11
What if Scary Shortle asked the girls if they wanted to be remade dolls next time, they all said no so Prinny was the next victim

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trying to let the ifam who are seeing them today if it's not a tea party theyve been false advertising and it deletes straight away lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chantella is going today too. I think I've figured out who the bouncer is. It's just Victoria's teeth, nothing could get past those bad bois.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I honestly feel for Isabelle (all the girls , but Isabelle is probably suffering the most)
At her age her parents should be letting her have the choice to be in vlogs etc, and letting her know she doesn’t have to attend this freak show at shortles
Especially if she’s already being bullied
I was only just talking about the rant vlog Sarah did and she mentioned that they don’t make the girls do anything they don’t want to do. It’s usually the girls who say they want to vlog.
( I believe you Sarah however no-one else does)

I don’t think the girls want to be filmed when they’re sick, injured, having their period, sleepwalking, forced on scary rides, dragged around on pointless holidays, having to meet or pose in front of complete strangers... yes the list goes on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What if Scary Shortle asked the girls if they wanted to be remade dolls next time, they all said no so Prinny was the next victim
Prinny isnt in the blogs much. If they were going to do that they would have to do a lot more dog walks (hint hint sarah) to boost sale 😉😉 (come on sarah give her walks like you used to might actually get rid of baby weight plus)

Reactions: 7
Party party!

Alice looks a bit like Isla when she doesn't get her own way way :)

tea.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thiers a girl on insta flying in for this, iv seen another traveling from London. As much as I love my daugther I don't think I'd travel that far for her to meet anyone, let alone a YouTube family.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Prinny isnt in the blogs much. If they were going to do that they would have to do a lot more dog walks (hint hint sarah) to boost sale 😉😉 (come on sarah give her walks like you used to might actually get rid of baby weight plus)
Sarah’s size is not ‘baby weight’ it is chronic glutton-itis, more commonly known as 🐖greed. The cure is simple, and cost affective. She should try it

Reactions: 16
I don't understand why these parents wouldn't atleast google who the Ingham family are before taking their kids to meet them. I mean you only have to type their name in and everything comes up

Reactions: 8
Where have these hundreds of guests come from?! I thought the private group barely got into double figures!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looked at Creepy's Instagram stories too. Saying how long the day was, and how they'd only just got home at 9pm. The kids must be exhausted, and they have to do it all over again today.

Surely the girls would have enjoyed it more if it was actually a tea party, rather than them standing behind a bit of cheap tulle for hours on end. Seems so bizarre.

Also with regards to his Instagram stories - scribbling out the mention of Dougal in the comment he screenshotted 😂 don't want people seeing his videos and exposing you for who you really are 😉

And - you cannot say how grateful you are and all that bullshit, and then end all the sentimentality with "BUY STUFF" 😴
Any chance of a screenshot of that 😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.