The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the ribbon thier to protect people from Chris and his hugs 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Where the hell is this tea party it looks like it’s being held in a cupboard.
Knew it was just going to be a picture, i would want a refund if i was told im going for a tea party with my favojrite family (dont have one ) then only get a photo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Knew it was just going to be a picture, i would want a refund if i was told im going for a tea party with my favojrite family (dont have one ) then only get a photo
I have a feeling this was very falsely advertised. Yes I’d want a refund too!
However more to the point why oh why would parents be happy supporting this family and allowing their children to be in close proximity to a perverted nonce like Chris Ingham. I’m a very lot confused 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I have a feeling this was very falsely advertised. Yes I’d want a refund too!
However more to the point why oh why would parents be happy supporting this family and allowing their children to be in close proximity to a perverted nonce like Chris Ingham. I’m a very lot confused 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, and how can they justify spending £300 on a doll that looks like another persons child. I worry about these parents/adults that think this is normal and ok. If i was a mum and my child told me they wanted a doll that looks like a 'celebrities' child, i would educate them as to why thats not normal

The vlog is late as predicted. I bet they won't even upload tonight.
The ifam wont care because they know whats going on 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I see something on someones post they said there meating m...s I would thought they put cant wat to see I..f so I guessed there in m...s shop there holding it there

Reactions: 3
l Think the Tea Party looks like it was held at Shergars Shop
they have Greyscaled the photo to hide the bubblegum pink paint
Looks to me like it might be a stockroom
Hence all the Shortle crap on some of the Shelves
What do you think Tattlers
And a bloody ribbon they are so full of Piss and Importance.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't actualy believe it's in that tiny shop. Looks to be the back room 😂
What is it? Quick photo and grab a cup of juice and a cake on the way out the door?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So what the feck are they doing?! Handing out chuffing happy meals and tell everyone to eat them outside?!?! Hardly a fecking tea party you nobs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Quick photo and a cupcake on the way out? Hardly the tea party advertised

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be mightily pissed off, if I'd turned up to a "tea party meet and greet" and found myself in the depths of godrics hollow at the back of scary Mary's crappy shop.
They've clearly put no effort or money into it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What is it? Quick photo and grab a cup of juice and a cake on the way out the door?
Could this be the "nursery" that didn't exist in the shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I can believe it because good thing to get people to see whats in the shop to buy there probley small room so can be more controlled its prob hi the out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.