The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dislike how so many of these youtubers are so quick to respond to comments in such an aggressive manner these days. These two are obviously just plain awful and rude in every day life, but they are so quick to jump down peoples throats who dare to question an extortionate price tag. I’ve noticed people like Zoe Sugg also responding with sarcastic responses full of attitude lately too. Don’t forget, without these people you’d literally be nothing. These responses written by Chris and Sarah are so unprofessional, if I didn’t know better I’d assume they’d been written by some teenager. So catty, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hundreds and hundreds of people? Didn’t they only sell 200 dolls? And it was meant to be spread over several weekends.
tea party
noun
  1. 1.
    a social gathering in the afternoon at which tea, cakes, and other light refreshments are served.
I don’t think getting a piece of cake Wrapped in a ibis napkin covers the above really

also. Even Harrods are selling teddy bears for cheaper than that. Yes teddy bears, that’s what it’s listed under on shortles site!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a magical weekend they’ve had, spending the night aggressively responding to comments. Living. The. Dream.

Another one, calling Build A Bear tat. 😂

View attachment 93082
Sarah slagging off another business again by implying the pay pennies for their stock and it isn’t quality.

Hahahahaha “sadly people want things for nothing”
Says Sarah ingham who sits on Instagram hinting for small businesses to send her free stuff. Says Sarah ingham who has P.O. Box so fans can send her kids more tat than they could ever need. Says Sarah ingham who wouldn’t pay £20 for a Harry Potter doll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
SUP FOOOOS. Sorry I went AWOL again, but I've been actually adulting, working with morality by not selling imagery if my kids half nude etc, actually paying income tax etc. ANNNYYYWAAAAAYYY tattlefamorinos I have this steaming hot off the press tea, look at the ever loving and caring mummy Sarah, speaking to people that don't agree with the rubber prinny. Isnt she just such a lovely lady, OH EMMM GEEEBEDDDY.
Well there you go - from the horses (well not quite because she is the other one!) mouth! It is CHEAP! often associated with the sayings 'cheap rubbish' cheap and nasty' 'cheap tat' need I go on?

We do it for the love lmao. If that was true they would have no profit .
So they wont have any problem donating all the profits from the 'be kind' wrist bands to charity then??????

Reactions: 11
SUP FOOOOS. Sorry I went AWOL again, but I've been actually adulting, working with morality by not selling imagery if my kids half nude etc, actually paying income tax etc. ANNNYYYWAAAAAYYY tattlefamorinos I have this steaming hot off the press tea, look at the ever loving and caring mummy Sarah, speaking to people that don't agree with the rubber prinny. Isnt she just such a lovely lady, OH EMMM GEEEBEDDDY.
So, it's not a teddy, it's a doll but a dog? Makes no sense.
You can tell lazy wrote the first two replies and Creepy wrote the third, lol

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the open eyed Jace doll will be released on Jaces birthday

The toothed temptress sells life size gorilla's. Maybe they should do a life size Sarah, they would only need a bit more material than the gorilla.

If my husband singled out a photo of a woman and her son on insta, shared it on his story thanked the woman summing up the day perfectly then shared Another photo of her and said it was his fave photo of the day.... Then realised he follows her on insta... Alarm bells would be ringing
Oh I want one! The gorilla, not the woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but there’s no way they’re not making a huge profit on these teddies. For a start, there’s got to be some financial incentive for them to bother making it. And secondly, do you really think the scary shortle woman is going to go to all the bother of manufacturing this teddy to NOT make a huge profit on it??? Doubt Victoria does it out of the good of her own heart 🤑. Oh and also, what’s the difference between a stuffed teddy and a reborn teddy?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
#88 we don't need the money 🤑🤑🤑🤑💵💵💵💵💸💸💸💸💰💰💰💰 But if your daft enough to buy our crap cause we love money 🤑

Reactions: 8
Their seem to be a lot of negative comments on their latest vlog,cant be long now until they start losing subscribers

Reactions: 17
It’s a teddy. With jointed limbs. Reborn my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this so called tea party was just for those that purchased the Jace doll. I've seen comments from some Ifam claiming that they attended the meet and greet without having a doll and were still let in to meet the Inghams. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth for those that were stupid enough to buy a doll

Reactions: 29
So she thinks Build a Bear is tat (I actually think it's good quality, never had an issue). But has no problems with endless plastic junk for the girls.

Reactions: 28
I can't believe it was sold as a tea party and it was really a quick meet and greet and here is a new product and buy this and buy that, holding it in the little shop of horrors is greedy, yes, as it was obviously a ploy to buy more. It's sickening to me. The whole 'you've spent £300+ on a doll of our son but actually also buy an £80 teddy of our dog' thing is grotesque. Greedy greedy greedy.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.