Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ava girl

What on earth was Sarah on about when she said last year she sorted everything out for Jade's Birthdayl then started on Isla’s birthday, Jace is only aboutt to have his first birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Gooooooooooooooooooooood Morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Tatttttttttttttttttttlers
I hope you have all got your pretty floral cup saucer and teaplates ready
for what must be the most Excitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig day of the year.
dont forget your rubber Jace and plenty of cash
i heard the Tour bus is ready to take us to see the Amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig sightes of Leeds
Levi solicitors ,B&M Nando's,B&M Police station,B&M Mcdonalds,B&M with a stop off at LGI A&E where we can chat shit over a costa coffee
As we leave the City behind we will make our way to the quaint little church for the main event
We will be asked to form an orderly line to be greeted by none other than Lord and Lady Seacroft
from there we will be able to browse the tables set out with Merch and all the other bits and bats that go into being a loyal fan.

Sorry i dont know what happened there I came over all Queasy and slipped on the floor
Creepy was a bit close So it could have been the Beanie, Greasy stuff that crisp and dry shampoo
He did at least ask me Wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup as he did his famous hand sign
Gawd he really does think he is Tupac i would say more tupee

Wow the time is moving on so we must all take our seats at our tables
Look at all the sandwiches piled High Salmon and Maggot oh yummy my favorites and look at all the cakes
Oh damn they forgot to take the Morrisons end of day Reduced sticker off, Oh and look over there I see Granny is manning the
Tea urn I wonder if we get Earl Grey or Darjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling.
Knock Knock Knock
Oh damn I just woke up from this Nightmare
Have a good day Tattlers
Love from your Loyal Teddybear. :ROFLMAO:

Comment down below Guys if you think i am Nuts :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Come on Bonnie give me your best smile, we are gonna make a killing out of you! You’re not from a puppy farm and you have free rein of our home, 4 walks/runs a day and we don’t leave you to go on holiday every week but it could work, right? 😂 How many of you lovely tattlers will buy a Bonnie Wonnie, only £500!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

stewiegriffin

The Ingham Family #88 Chris is a cunt, Sarah's pulling another scammy stunt, whilst the kids bear the brunt

or

The Ingham Family #88 Chris is a cunt...that's it, that's the thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Luigi28

I think this is what they will do for future meet & greets. They had to give the time slots so it’s one in one out. Means they don’t get heckled in public as they are in a back room so even if people are shouting outside of the shop the kids won’t hear it. And they have the CCTV for “their protection” if anyone did turn up uninvited.

it will be a money maker for them now. They will maybe sell tickets to the next one to make more money off the ifam. But how the mighty have fallen. From closing down a shopping centre due the volume of fans to today the back end of a shop storage room.

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER FACE!

Lazy and Creepy are about to leave to go to the office; Creepy has a meeting in Leeds. They are all excited for the meet and greet. Lazy says she doesn't like Prinny's haircut because she looks too much like a Bischon.:rolleyes:

Creepy says Lazy's car is at the garage for a service so they have a hire car. He asks her if she remembers how to drive a manual and she says no.:rolleyes:
When they arrive at the office, Lazy beeps the horn and scares Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy opens a swimming costume sent by a fan for Jace. She shows the bamboo toothbrushes and a new dummy.:sleep:

Lazy has dropped Creepy off at the rain station. Jace has been whingy and Lazy says he's tired because he woke up earlier than normal.:rolleyes:She wants him to have a descent sleep and doesn't want to wake him up. She has come to Home Bargains for toiletries because she likes their toilet roll.

Creepy is in Leeds and has a meeting in 10 minutes. For the meeting he has decided to weak his beanie, adidas tracksuit and take a pink rucksack.:rolleyes:After the meeting he needs to pick up some things for something that's happening next week. Creepy walks through a blue door.

Lazy is wearing bunny ear glasses and says she needs to start collecting for the girls' Easter baskets.:rolleyes:She's got shower gel and hand soap and is looking for something for Isabelle's skin. She can't remember what she had before so gets Nivea. Next it's off to the doll section and to look at Harry Potter dolls because Isla is obsessed with Harry Potter at the moment.:rolleyes:She's not leaving shopping for Isla's birthday until the last minute again. Lazy then goes to look at duvets again.:rolleyes:

Creepy leaves his meeting. He was going to go into Leeds but he doesn't know if he has time as the meeting took longer than he thought it would. His phone is going crazy.:rolleyes:He wanted to go to Trinity. The weather was good but now it's raining. He needs a chai latte.:rolleyes:

Creepy is back at the train station having finished shopping and has some nice things in his Ingham Family bag. He moans about the cold.:rolleyes:

Lazy is sat on the sofa; everyone is home from school. Isla is watching Harry Potter. She has a blotch on her face and Lazy says it looks like a burn mark. She has another mark on her forehead but it hasn't got any worse. Lazy says it might be eczema but no one else in the family has had it before. They asked her school if she was ok to be in and they said it was fine.

Jace is playing in the living room with his red bus and Isla snatches it off him.:rolleyes:Isla advertises the Alibaba teether rattles.:rolleyes:Creepy is home and moans because Lazy didn't pick him up. She jokes that she thought the walk would do him good but it was actually because Isla is watching Harry Potter.:rolleyes:

Lazy went to Morrisons and called Creepy saying the car was going to run out of fuel. Creepy told her to fill up but the range went up to 30.:sleep:She pulled onto the road and says it ran out. In the morning Lazy needs to take the hire car to get her car back.:sleep:Creepy is off to York for a meeting so he won't be around to help her. Creepy is off to the fuel station to fill up the car and hopes he doesn't break down on the way.:sleep:

He gets to the fuel station and says it would've been embarrassing if the car had cut out on the way because there's nowhere for him to pull over so he took a back road.:sleep:

Isabelle it home from dance. She's moved into the intermediate class and has been getting upset as she has been stressed out. Lazy is downstairs making dinner. She needs to tidy her room and do homework. Esme and Isabelle tell people to follow their Tik Tok accounts.:rolleyes::sleep:

Isabelle and Isla are upstairs together. Isabelle says she doesn't like apples and they talk about the fruits they like.:sleep:

Isla goes and hides from Isabelle and scares Isabelle when she goes to look for her. Clip of Isla brushing her teeth and Jace crawling in the kitchen.:sleep:

End of vlog.

Just an observation that the 'sold' sign has disappeared form the Inghams' front yard. How long do they usually stay up for?
hvnb.PNG

It looks like someone has broken the space bar whilst doing a very lot of trolling. It would take a lot of force to break that and Creepy's hand Injury too. Did someone lose his temper and punch it in a very lot of a fit of rage?

vcbn.PNG
ghfghj.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
What about the people who are travelling from afar? Are they going to arrive at the train station, airport even check into a hotel
And then wait to be given instructions, directions etc.
It’s ludicrous!
I find it hilarious how Creepy fucked up THAT MUCH that meet and greets have to be done in secret. What a way to live 😂

• Haha
Thread suggestion #88
What a scummy man, give him half a chance I bet he'll shag you if he can, you can see it in his vlogs yeah that hes got a driving ban amongst some other offences

(Thanks arctic monkeys for the inspo!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

thegreencow

VIP Member
Photos have started to appear on Instagram. Why are the Inghams behind a ribbon?

The whole thing looks like a sale for the Mary Shortle dolls. Everything looks so cheap and tacky.

tyfjgdehwj_LI.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Carriechacha

Hi long time lurker here.....this is my first post .... I stumbled upon the Ingham's last Christmas when I found their shrieking offspring opening Christmas presents.... I couldn't quite believe the sheer amount of gifts and I couldn't stop watching ... My poor ears all that shrill shrieking and the constant "AHH darling you deserve it after literally every gift being opened"... 🙈🙈🙈 Then i did a quick Google search to find out who they actually were and omg !! 😲 So didn't really watch any more and wondered how they were still on YouTube ?? Then I heard about the weird doll thing and the" tea party" and thought I'd have a watch to see how that was gonna pan out ... Well they didn't disappoint 😂😂🙈... Stood behind that blue ribbon like some sort of weird exhibit, while lines of adoring "ifam" file past stopping for a picture and a brief chat !! Grabbing a slice of cake on the way out 😂😂 Who do they think they are ??! Years ago I took my goddaughter to see someone off the dance moms USA TV show as she was obsessed and I expected them to be kept away from us and maybe sitting at a table signing autographs and maybe doing a talk ... I couldn't of been more wrong the kids were running around the hall dancing and playing with all the children that had turned out to see them, and the parents were sat where we were talking chatting and just generally being nice , and these were from a pretty major American TV show ! Forgive the rant I just couldn't quite believe what i was seeing 😂😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Justjonie

VIP Member
Funny how Sarah said she couldn't afford Clark's shoes for the girls when they were younger yet she always makes a point of saying how they always got huge piles of presents when they were younger. You're lying about one of those things Sarah...if you could afford a pile of pressies at Christmas, you sure as hell could afford money for a decent pair for shoes. But priorities, eh...?

Last edited:

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Spoken in the voice of David Attenborough

and here, in the wilds of Leeds, down the deepest darkest alleyway we have the minghams, the young- still under their parents spell...looking bewildered- except the overly confident youngest lioness....she flicks her mane and smiles with the confidence of her mother- ones not sure if it’s because she’s spotted a zebra in the background, it’s teeth glistening in the UV LIGHTS and wondering if that’s their tea for the evening. The youngest lion cub playfully swipes at his mothers face, his fathers strong growl of “wooowooo” let’s young Simba know this is a beautiful shown of his manly strength! The oldest lion, who acts younger then his years, prances round his ladies with the confidence of Tony hawks but the ability of a Eddie the eagle, his claws on his aged paws giving away his real age.....now the mother lioness, sits in the corner tearing at a burger for her tea, her big eyes darting back and forth looking for any prey that want to chow down with her, they change in size with her fury obvious ...all the while the family are surrounded by hyenas, calling-whooping-crying- tears and calls of excitement that they will get near these majestic beast...and may even be aloud to drop on the floor and lick their feet.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
SUP FOOOOS. Sorry I went AWOL again, but I've been actually adulting, working with morality by not selling imagery if my kids half nude etc, actually paying income tax etc. ANNNYYYWAAAAAYYY tattlefamorinos I have this steaming hot off the press tea, look at the ever loving and caring mummy Sarah, speaking to people that don't agree with the rubber prinny. Isnt she just such a lovely lady, OH EMMM GEEEBEDDDY.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Imagine getting all excited thinking you're having a tea party with your biggest idols (yeah, I know - a horrendous thought, but remember their audience is mainly vulnerable), just to be given a few sandwiches at Slug and Lettuce and then taking to Scary Shortle's attack to meet a nonce.

The world's gone fucking mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Little Miss

So I was thinking back to their ‘euro trip’ and I was sure on the day they left, they vlogged Isabelle’s phone and the background image was her and Chris. I thought I was wrong. I’ve back to have a look and it is. What 13 year olds lock screen on their phone would be of them and their step dad? It’s fucking creepy.
93A53D09-C29A-4A5A-8FBA-666FDFAE6759.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37