The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SUP FOOOOS. Sorry I went AWOL again, but I've been actually adulting, working with morality by not selling imagery if my kids half nude etc, actually paying income tax etc. ANNNYYYWAAAAAYYY tattlefamorinos I have this steaming hot off the press tea, look at the ever loving and caring mummy Sarah, speaking to people that don't agree with the rubber prinny. Isnt she just such a lovely lady, OH EMMM GEEEBEDDDY.
If the dog is a reborn it should have a vinyl head and limbs with fur rooted into them. It can have a cloth or vinyl body. It looks like a stuffed toy with no vinyl, therefore it’s not a reborn. I could be wrong though.

It really winds me up when she calls them ‘baby reborns’. They are simply called ‘reborns’. Do some research if you’re selling the things.

Reactions: 19
If the dog is a reborn it should have a vinyl head and limbs with fur rooted into them. It can have a cloth or vinyl body. It looks like a stuffed toy with no vinyl, therefore it’s not a reborn. I could be wrong though.

It really winds me up when she calls them ‘baby reborns’. They are simply called ‘reborns’. Do some research if you’re selling the things.
What the hell (no, hell no) does it matter if it’s a teddy or a reborn. It’s a bloody rip off under any name. It is an extortionately overpriced piece of man made fluff which at the end of the day will end up filthy and in a charity shop or land fill. But never fear Isla the devil child is going to save the planet so all is well. I hope and pray the next meet and great isn’t a dog play date for the purchasers of a woolly Prinny. God save us from the ifam

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s not a tea party, it’s a meet and greet with a slice of cake to take away. That’s shocking. A tea party (as advertised) could have been arranged but it would have taken a lot of planning and at considerable cost to them.

If they had management, they could have arranged a venue, decorations and food at no or next to no cost. This is where his disgusting behaviour with young girls has ruined what they could have built.

As for their responses, they need to step away from the rose gold laptop. You never respond that way to comments or enquires. You either ignore them completely or politely inform. It’s not hard if you have more than a few brain cells.

What the hell (no, hell no) does it matter if it’s a teddy or a reborn. It’s a bloody rip off under any name. It is an extortionately overpriced piece of man made fluff which at the end of the day will end up filthy and in a charity shop or land fill. But never fear Isla the devil child is going to save the planet so all is well. I hope and pray the next meet and great isn’t a dog play date for the purchasers of a woolly Prinny. God save us from the ifam
If it was a reborn, it would cost a whole lot more to produce. Vinyl parts for limited editions are expensive, fur for mass produced teddy bears is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
ha!Not a single toilet roll to be had at our Tesco superstore !Guess the inghams bought in bulk to clean up all the BS they spout!
Well their arses are jealous of the $hi$ that sprouts out of their mouths

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It may have been already said, haven't caught up from yesterday, but I'm positive this pair have forgot they have kids, not performing monkeys. It's makes me mad to see the potential danger they put their kids in.

Reactions: 9
As for their responses, they need to step away from the rose gold laptop. You never respond that way to comments or enquires. You either ignore them completely or politely inform. It’s not hard if you have more than a few brain cells.
Just another example of their top notch customer service skills, thats how Sarah talks to baby and me customers too :rolleyes:

A “reborn” baby but “it’s a dog”?? What the duck are they talking about lmaooo 🤣🤣🤣
And it’s literally under “teddies” on the website!
but they’re yelling at people in the comments saying it’s not a teddy. Chris called it a teddy on his insta story for fucks sake LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if the open eyed Jace doll will be released on Jaces birthday

The toothed temptress sells life size gorilla's. Maybe they should do a life size Sarah, they would only need a bit more material than the gorilla.

If my husband singled out a photo of a woman and her son on insta, shared it on his story thanked the woman summing up the day perfectly then shared Another photo of her and said it was his fave photo of the day.... Then realised he follows her on insta... Alarm bells would be ringing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just another example of their top notch customer service skills, thats how Sarah talks to baby and me customers too :rolleyes:

A “reborn” baby but “it’s a dog”?? What the duck are they talking about lmaooo 🤣🤣🤣
And it’s literally under “teddies” on the website!
but they’re yelling at people in the comments saying it’s not a teddy. Chris called it a teddy on his insta story for fucks sake LOL
Serious Sociopaths, I swear.

Reactions: 4
it’s obviously Chris responding to these comments. Still up at 1am aye?
Here’s a challenge Creepy, try and respond to all da haterz without using the word ignorant/ignorance, it’s getting a little bit boring. Get yourself a thesaurus fool!
3D87312D-1439-473B-9152-287E2A5FBF38.jpeg

FE6FBC4D-ACE0-4548-80E4-8733C92467D8.jpeg

I was looking at the photos Lazy was tagged in and was horrified to find one person has a couple reborns that are vampires.. the duck? I mean no offence so I’ll try and word it carefully but most of the people I saw seem to be vulnerable adults if you get what I’m saying, like the one person I just mentioned has a whole collection of lol dolls... it’s a shame that the Mingham’s are exploiting people like that for their money.

• Haha
If they were doing it simply "for the love of it" any profits would be going to to a dog rescue charity to help dogs rescued from puppy farms!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
SUP FOOOOS. Sorry I went AWOL again, but I've been actually adulting, working with morality by not selling imagery if my kids half nude etc, actually paying income tax etc. ANNNYYYWAAAAAYYY tattlefamorinos I have this steaming hot off the press tea, look at the ever loving and caring mummy Sarah, speaking to people that don't agree with the rubber prinny. Isnt she just such a lovely lady, OH EMMM GEEEBEDDDY.
"We do it for the love" 😂😂😂😂 yeah, the love of money. We all know we'll find out the profit margins of this teddy (what the duck is a reborn doll dog anyway) very soon. Just like we know the high profit margins of all the other tit you sell.

Cake to take away after? That's not a tea party. I so hope people start requesting refunds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What a magical weekend they’ve had, spending the night aggressively responding to comments. Living. The. Dream.

Another one, calling Build A Bear tat. 😂

65A3C390-5431-4A9E-97E3-B52F1BC81318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for all those people who forked out so much money expecting not just the doll but an exclusive party with them. They’ve just proven it’s all about the £££’s, and lets be honest they’d be the first people to complain if they didn’t get what was sold to them as part of a package.
Why feel sorry for them? If they’re stupid enough to pay all that money for it in the first place and support this disgusting family then it’s their on stupid fault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But that's what was promised!!!
Yes they shouldn’t make promises they can’t keep!
They probably only changed the venue because a) the owners found out exactly what kind of pervert Chris Ingham really is, or b) they didn’t want to pass up the opportunity of having hundreds of screaming fans waving and kissing their feet as they made their grand entrance into the little shop of horrors.

Reactions: 8
What a magical weekend they’ve had, spending the night aggressively responding to comments. Living. The. Dream.

Another one, calling Build A Bear tat. 😂

View attachment 93082
Was just about to post this reply 😂 I thought it was brilliant... Lazy, you hypocritical witch. You buy your Chinese blanket business tat as well as your IFAM store tat from factories for pennies.

Pocket money range "from as little as £3". £3 for a pen or a badge or whatever other tit they're selling (didn't watch that vlog)?!

The song with the lyrics "tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies" seems to be stuck in my head this morning. No idea why... 🤷🤔

Why feel sorry for them? If they’re stupid enough to pay all that money for it in the first place and support this disgusting family then it’s their on stupid fault.
Probably because the majority of them seem to be vulnerable adults who - arguably - are unable to make completely informed decisions.

• Heart
That'll be Chris writing that, he loves calling people ignorant

Reactions: 11
They cost a very lot to produce 😂
Except we do know you. You film yourself WVERY DAY. And that’s apparently your ‘best bits’ which is full of moaning about prices in shops, telling lies, filming your children being ill, greasing up hand rails that elderly people may need to use

You are not nice people.

oh and Sarah darling remember the texts calling your aunt a fat bleep and saying you’d bloody leak alfie and zoellas address.

jump off the bekind wagon as that sailed long ago

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.