The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused. So she took the hire car back and fetched her normal car. Drives to the shops then says she rings Chris and says where the pram. He says it's in my car, she says whys it in your car it should be in my car. But... If she took the hire car back the pram surely wouldn't have been in her car in the garage all this time?

Ps: Where's Jace got his DelBoy Trotter coat from?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Bookday Outfits *reveal* isn't content made for kids, I couldn't tell you what is...

Reactions: 22
Imagine being Chris' uber driver... Him rushing into your car all sweaty and panicky shouting "get me to the school" haha with Chris' reputation I'd be like "you what mate? I'm taking you to the cop station foo!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does Esme always do seductive poses and facial expressions. It turns my stomach!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just started watching the vlog and they are going to crownpoint but she can’t tell us yet what for but it’s very exciting! Omg the excitement 🙈😰 Oh and Granny Grim is there too 🤢

Why does Esme always do seductive poses and facial expressions. It turns my stomach!!
Exactly and she’s only 10! God knows what she will be like in another few years. Sarah will have her hands full hsha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Sarah actually check about the harry potter dress up, quick look on the schools twitter and thiers a couple of kids in non harry potter stuff. I highly doubt school would have cared.

Reactions: 3
Somebody sent her a message saying Jace should be in Clark shoes. Ah, no Lazy, Hell no. That was what you read here. Now make a girls and mom makeover video and get all of your hair cut. And not just a dry trim, but a proper cut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It's not fair, is it, dressing a toddler like a tit? All he needs is the flat cap 😬
I saw her the other day when Aaaarison had just been born she bought him a checkered 'grandad shirt' she called it. She said how cute boys look in them, I'm sure I've never seen Jace in one. Too many buttons for Sarah to be arsed with.

Somebody sent her a message saying Jace should be in Clark shoes. Ah, no Lazy, Hell no. That was what you read here. Now make a girls and mom makeover video and get all of your hair cut. And not just a dry trim, but a proper cut.
Did you see the state of her hair today??? A million split ends and it was greasy as heck, I nearly vommed in my mouth. I think she dry shampooed it before she went out but it didn't do a great deal.

Reactions: 8
I saw her the other day when Aaaarison had just been born she bought him a checkered 'grandad shift' she called it. She said how cute boys look in them, I'm sure I've never seen Jace in one. Too many buttons for Sarah to be arsed with.

Did you see the state of her hair today??? A million split ends and it was greasy as heck, I nearly vommed in my mouth. I think she dry shampooed it before she went out but it didn't do a great deal.
They're always skirting this territory with that kid 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So after explaining she can now afford Clark’s shoes for the kids she goes to an outlet and gets them cheap?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So after explaining she can now afford Clark’s shoes for the kids she goes to an outlet and gets them cheap?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
That made me laugh. We use the outlet as our actual Clarks shop shut down, what's her reason...

I did hear clarks over measure feet and I can believe it. My daugthers been measured as a 12 in thier yet her other shoes are 11 and fine.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.