The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at creepy trying to worry us by the filmed trip to Levi’s 😂 no one cares Chris. Maybe focus less time on trying to threaten us Tattlers and more time on making better content - “perv goes to a secret meeting” isn’t pulling the views in from those 12 year old ifam!
Imagine rocking up there in his stinky beanie and tacky track top... "yo Levi... There's these people on the interweb right? And they're being so mean to me. I mean, like... This one person says that I've got a pencil d*ck and keep my socks and benaie on in bed. It's true ye ye man it's da truth but jeeeez man I need to keep my skating street cred with ma homies Fam! "

I find it hard to believe Levis are having anything to do with them after last time. I think it's a case of him walking in there, crapping his big boy pants then running out after getting the footage. OR. He's in trouble with them somehow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Imagine rocking up there in his stinky beanie and tacky track top... "yo Levi... There's these people on the interweb right? And they're being so mean to me. I mean, like... This one person says that I've got a pencil d*ck and keep my socks and benaie on in bed. It's true ye ye man it's da truth but jeeeez man I need to keep my skating street cred with ma homies Fam! "

I find it hard to believe Levis are having anything to do with them after last time. I think it's a case of him walking in there, crapping his big boy pants then running out after getting the footage. OR. He's in trouble with them somehow.
He probably had to go in to settle another legal bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What on earth was Sarah on about when she said last year she sorted everything out for Jade's Birthdayl then started on Isla’s birthday, Jace is only aboutt to have his first birthday!
Yes I thought that. My god they are full of tit

Phew! Panic over... 'Trina and our Sarah are bouncers for the day! Those ears will stop anyone in their tracks!!

Nice to see where Chris got his barcode fringe idea from.
Where do you all find these fotos haha

Reactions: 4
Im surprised theyve not used the carona virus as an excuse to cancel this meet and greet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thinking back to this covert tea party. Are there actually going to be children attending? Because I’m curious as to why any young ifam would want a representation of someone else’s baby, but more to the point why any normal parent would think this is perfectly okay.
Then they’re emailed this secret location with a probable NDA written on a napkin.
Surely you’d start questioning why it’s so cloak& dagger.

What happens if the location was leaked any someone dangerous decided to attend.
What about those children, parents and vulnerable adults. What security measures are in place??

Will they be okay with allowing multiple strangers to possibly hold Jace?
Also since they’ve been very vocal about how they feel about disabled people,if these people are in attendance and they wish to hold him will they allow it.
OMG I can’t believe they thought this was a good sales pitch.
I really hope they regret it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Sarah can't bear to spend £40 on two dolls but charges £300 for the Jace ones?! 😂😂😂😂 Oh dear. WAKE UP IFAM.

Can you imagine seeing a 45 year old man on his own in public wearing a bright pink bag emblazoned with 'the Ingham family' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thinking back to this covert tea party. Are there actually going to be children attending? Because I’m curious as to why any young ifam would want a representation of someone else’s baby, but more to the point why any normal parent would think this is perfectly okay.
Then they’re emailed this secret location with a probable NDA written on a napkin.
Surely you’d start questioning why it’s so cloak& dagger.

What happens if the location was leaked any someone dangerous decided to attend.
What about those children, parents and vulnerable adults. What security measures are in place??

Will they be okay with allowing multiple strangers to possibly hold Jace?
Also since they’ve been very vocal about how they feel about disabled people,if these people are in attendance and they wish to hold him will they allow it.
OMG I can’t believe they thought this was a good sales pitch.
I really hope they regret it!!
We really need someone to wait outside the Train Station at the Taxi rank
Can you imagine the Stampede of idiotfam all rushing about with their Rubber Jace's
Be like something out of a movie.
Hey Tattler which one of you can follow that Cab :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like from Facebook the family who can't be named youngest had the same face rash last week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It could be a little patch of Impetigo on her face, although it isn't quite crusty yet 🤢 It's highly contagious.

She will need Fucidin cream if it is. I doubt they will take her to get seen.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think this meet and greet is so secret because there is hardly anyone going! Will be interested to see if they film “the crowd” like they did at that shopping centre a couple of years back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the while there going to Levi's its costing them money less in the pockets
Wonder how much Levi's charge an hour. Creepy said he was talking for hours. Nice to see them being fleeced out of money for once 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this meet and greet is so secret because there is hardly anyone going! Will be interested to see if they film “the crowd” like they did at that shopping centre a couple of years back.
I think it’s so secret as they haven’t told the brainwashed ifam where it is yet! It’s all hush hush and they will get a text or email on the morning of the event.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It could be a little patch of Impetigo on her face, although it isn't quite crusty yet 🤢 It's highly contagious.

She will need Fucidin cream if it is. I doubt they will take her to get seen.
I hope it gets treated before the famous meet and greet 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.