The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies I swear I’m peeing myself laughing at all this!! This is a very lot more entertaining then any of the tit show they put on!!!
I wonder if we will get our own wing all together when Levi’s send us down for picking on the size of his wooooowoooooo and debating the ethnicity of her blankets???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There has never been a better time for Mrs Munchausen to travel. Wouldn't be surprised if they took the kids out of school before the Corona hype dies down💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What does he do on a Thursday always seems late on a Thursday. Maybe he's got prescription drugs anonymous meetings. Late most days I know but whenever I check it seems to be a Thursday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does he do on a Thursday always seems late on a Thursday. Maybe he's got prescription drugs anonymous meetings. Late most days I know but whenever I check it seems to be a Thursday
Because they are soooooer busy with important stuff that we will tell you guyzzzzz really soon!

• Haha
It’s his sex addicts anonymous meeting. Sarah said he had to go if he wants to stay under the same roof. Still can’t share a bed mind.

• Haha
Sarah’s just ignorant in many ways, if she doesn’t want to keep her family safe then that’s her issue
To be fair. Cancelling holidays and not going anywhere is a bit of an over re-action. Your currently more likely to be run over. And unless you are elderly or have a weak immune system will probably be okay...

plus we all know there’s a drama when they go on holiday

Reactions: 6
C60DA851-ADB9-412D-A97A-DA31C4DD6878.jpeg
Cannot stop howling at this comment. It cannot be real 😂
Being bullied? Order a corona blanket!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.