The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou. Love seeing pics of Sarah unedited makes me laugh more when she posts totally edited slimmed down ones.
oh but aren't all theese pictures taken with an wide angle lence that put on extra pounds as we hear about on tv shows....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see the other day on you tube that the farm has been shut down it was on tv news but on here I came across it vile farm it was and def same place were they got prinny from

• Sad
Reactions: 6
i Bet they didn’t even pay £80 from the puppy farm they got her from!!!

Reactions: 12
£80?! £80! for a stuffed toy? I don’t know how anyone can look at the things they sell- the 40 quid hoodies and backpacks, the imported Chinese tat, the mark up on every single item! And not see them for what they are? In terms of the rubber Jason ok I understand that reborns are priced for some reason far higher than other dolls so parents should understand that I guess but this is an actual stuffed toy! They are criminals honestly and that Shortle woman, they are all peddling this shite to an audience of children (and in some cases vulnerable adults) children who they know have the pester power with their parents, they have daily free and unchecked advertising directly to children on YouTube, they would never get away with that sort of unethical selling to children in mainstream media.

This all comes from the pair who don’t even disguise the yellow stickered gifts they hunt down at discounted prices as gifts for their own children, message to any ifam parents who are considering spending a penny on any of this THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU (all the way to the bank) 🙄🙄🙄
It is a utter disgrace the way they get away with what they are doing and how people can be as stupid as to part with money for any of the tat that they sell beats me they must be getting their money very easy because if I had worked for a week to get money I could not through it away on her stupid rubbish that she sells they certainly are laughing at you all the way to the bank

Reactions: 9
Comments all coming on that page again, good that it means more people see the real scammers they are!

Reactions: 13
Wait izzy mentions on the scamm fb page about sandwiches at the local pub included in the meet and greet? Do we actually know for a fact that was the case? Because I would bet my house it wasn't! I believe no food was given whatsoever.. Only a meet in the shirtle shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I
Wait izzy mentions on the scamm fb page about sandwiches at the local pub included in the meet and greet? Do we actually know for a fact that was the case? Because I would bet my house it wasn't! I believe no food was given whatsoever.. Only a meet in the shirtle shop.
I agree, I doubt that was included. Would love to have some clarification

Reactions: 4
I saw the video posted and the girl was in slug and lettuce having the afternoon tea. She didn't say if it was with anyone else though. She's very young so won't post it here but easy to find.

Reactions: 6
I

I agree, I doubt that was included. Would love to have some clarification
Yeah I think it's important to clarify.. Because if no food at all was given its clearly false advertising calling it a tea party..i would hate for them to actually get credit for the slug and lettuce afternoon tea when as far as we can see only one person posted about that and they have very likely purchased that themselves whilst they waited for their appointment slot!

Reactions: 8
It’s a good job those girls don’t have school tomorrow....oh wait...

it’s a good job there’s not laws for kids working hours....oh wait....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Comments all coming on that page again, good that it means more people see the real scammers they are!
Anybody want to post some screen shots here (with names removed of course)?

For those of us who can’t see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They’ve only started paying attention to Prinny because she’s their next cash cow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.