The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure you watch the whole series of "Reign" before you go to get yourself all hyped up šŸ˜‰ and don't forget, if you go to Edinburgh Castle, look and see if you can spot River Island.
Duly noted, I cant wait all these attractions for us to see :LOL:

I agree, Iā€™m hoping for a epic fail
I'm imagining it will have Monday morning old folks coffee meeting vibes.

Maybe the odd French fancy... Who am I kidding they're out of budget. Morrisons tray bakes all round.

those used tea bags we all discussed a while back from random ibis trips (yes, I'm looking at you Chris)

And maybe the girls will each have a packet of biscuits each like when they got shoved out the house for a walk around the park with Chris whilst Sarah had a nervous breakdown at the thought of having to wake up before midday for baby Jamie.

Hold up... Sarah mentioned nesquik the other month and Chris was craving it. Maybe it's nesquik all round too...in teapots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah could not understand why Jace did get more time in the bounce. The girls used it so much, But when the girls where babies they were probably home mostly every day all year long, while Jace probably isn't shore where his home is with how much he have been away from it.
Jace are going to play so much with Prinny in the garden this summer, so you plan spending anytime at home this summer then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohh em gee today's the day I get to meet the real baby Jace! I think I've been put in the weirdest of the weird time slot though šŸ˜” that's okay because I heard granny Janes been lumped into that same time slot so we can be weirdos together! I'm going to ask Chris to pin himself to the crucifix outside the venue for a selfie. Or am I speaking in jest and it's no longer at that venue now but instead in an underground bunker riddled with the coronavirus? Orrrr when we arrive will we all huddle into the chavavan and eat rock hard cwassanttts and drink pot noodle juices? Whatever happens I don't care because ifam are loyal and ifam are kind, always. See you there antifam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
1583539940597.png

Sorry but does this look like a good quality blanket???Looks more like a well used towel you would find at a fleemarket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ohh em gee today's the day I get to meet the real baby Jace! I think I've been put in the weirdest of the weird time slot though šŸ˜” that's okay because I heard granny Janes been lumped into that same time slot so we can be weirdos together! I'm going to ask Chris to pin himself to the crucifix outside the venue for a selfie. Or am I speaking in jest and it's no longer at that venue now but instead in an underground bunker riddled with the coronavirus? Orrrr when we arrive will we all huddle into the chavavan and eat rock hard cwassanttts and drink pot noodle juices? Whatever happens I don't care because ifam are loyal and ifam are kind, always. See you there antifam!
Sounds like you will have a great day. and don't forget to say Hi to Steve for us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Canā€™t sleep tonight... got all my stuff ready for the morning, ticket to Leeds- onward journey Switzerland, map to A&E for when my sciatic tonsil tooth flares up, a protective mask fashioned from an alibaby an me baby blanket and two curtain rings, Ā£1000 for me pocket money treats, some lumps of sugar for Mary Shergar and of course me baby boi rubber Jason whoā€™s just started walking. All packed up in a Ā£39:99 galaxy backpack. Itā€™s going to be the backwards forwards tea party of dreams! Hopefully will be back to report here after as long as PC Gmail doesnā€™t catch up with me and Leviā€™s is me duty solicitor. Itā€™s gonna be the bomb dot bloody com! Wooooo oooooooooooooooo. hoooooooooooooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Canā€™t sleep tonight... got all my stuff ready for the morning, ticket to Leeds- onward journey Switzerland, map to A&E for when my sciatic tonsil tooth flares up, a protective mask fashioned from an alibaby an me baby blanket and two curtain rings, Ā£1000 for me pocket money treats, some lumps of sugar for Mary Shergar and of course me baby boi rubber Jason whoā€™s just started walking. All packed up in a Ā£39:99 galaxy backpack. Itā€™s going to be the backwards forwards tea party of dreams! Hopefully will be back to report here after as long as PC Gmail doesnā€™t catch up with me and Leviā€™s is me duty solicitor. Itā€™s gonna be the bomb dot bloody com! Wooooo oooooooooooooooo. hoooooooooooooooooo
I reacted to this but I also want to quote it to tell you how much I love it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattlers, you never fail to make me laugh but BattyBits I nearly lost my breakfast reading this šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£.
ā€lumps of sugar for Mary Shergarā€ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Brilliant! Cheers BattyBits, made my morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.