The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for World Book Day, it's all about Harry Potter in Isla's Year. Guessing letters would have been sent home in plenty of time about it if this was the case, but Sarah was too busy shopping/shoving orange twirls down her gullet/opening gifted items/pedalling Chinese blankets to notice. What do the Inghams do? Sit Isla down in front of the TV to watch the film a couple of days beforehand. Clue's in the name idiots, its about celebrating reading!

Also annoyed me that Esme wanted to dress up as Alice in Wonderland (or a character from that) but Sarah thought the goldilocks outfit was so much cuter (and cheaper). 🙄

😂😂😂 Love Ness!
I noticed coming home from work (it was during school run) that a lot of children were wearing costumes today including Jessie and Woody from Toy Story among other cartoon characters. However, I also saw a girl dressed as a suffragette which was surprising. I don't know if she just wanted to dress up or it relates to a book.

Reactions: 5
It's really bleeping me off how much she tries to disguise gifted items on Insta. The ASA should be fineing (sp?) them left right and centre for their crappy attempts at (non) disclosure.

Reactions: 17
Another miraculous recovery Ingham style. What happened to Isla’s blotchy and red face? Who nipped it for views? So obvious the mob view in here, but why go to a Clark’s shoes outlet that has a limited range of sizes when it’s your babies first walkers. Then Lazy claims not to have been able to afford ‘food’ shoes for the others, but she could fund endless toys, treats and would save for holidays (whoops sorry travelling). An absolute joke of a mother she is.
Sorry ‘good’ shoes - preoccupied with Lazy’s food addiction

• Haha
Any of you tattlers willing to buy a rubber Jason, go to the secret meet up, eat the party ring, drink the weak cordial, have a picture with King Creepy and Queen Lazy, risk getting their bum pinched, stomach the adoration for all things Ingham, risk being offered a photo with Granny Grim, get freaked out by the 200 sleeping Jasons, get freaked out by the new baby Jason with it's eyes open, report back to us tattlers.....and then return the doll for a full refund on Monday? Anyone??
Sarah and Chris refused to cough up for a slap-up spread from profits off rubber Jamie my guess now she been ousted 😘(y) she will have to put a spread on. I'm also having a bet that it is still in the church they got it for free as a "friend" 👋 has connections lol. If they change it though imagine how pissed off they were at having to cough up the cash. I found a brilliant vlog for Chris to get ideas for the Tea Party Of The Year.
I will post it here but I feel it may be removed :eek: sorry if that is the case.

Reactions: 3
Any of you tattlers willing to buy a rubber Jason, go to the secret meet up, eat the party ring, drink the weak cordial, have a picture with King Creepy and Queen Lazy, risk getting their bum pinched, stomach the adoration for all things Ingham, risk being offered a photo with Granny Grim, get freaked out by the 200 sleeping Jasons, get freaked out by the new baby Jason with it's eyes open, report back to us tattlers.....and then return the doll for a full refund on Monday? Anyone??
I would but I don't think I can restrain myself from rolling my eyes at everything they say

• Haha
Please don't send them there....actually on second thoughts if southenders knew a nonce was about they'll be out it force with pitchforks etc

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Please don't send them there....actually on second thoughts if southenders knew a nonce was about they'll be out it force with pitchforks etc
Hahaahahaha. I come from Essex. Southend would eat them alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but I feel a case of tonsilitis in my back coming on fast!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry rather watch paint dry

• Haha
I noticed coming home from work (it was during school run) that a lot of children were wearing costumes today including Jessie and Woody from Toy Story among other cartoon characters. However, I also saw a girl dressed as a suffragette which was surprising. I don't know if she just wanted to dress up or it relates to a book.
Likely related to the "Great Women who Changed the World" series of books. Fantastic books. I gifted my niece them for her birthday. (Unfortunately Sarah Ingham doesn't feature in the book... No idea why...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's really bleeping me off how much she tries to disguise gifted items on Insta. The ASA should be fineing (sp?) them left right and centre for their crappy attempts at (non) disclosure.
Give her enough rope... etc
They all come a cropper, eventually, these ones who try to outsmart regulators

Sorry but I feel a case of tonsilitis in my back coming on fast!!
It’s alright. Granny Jane will be around soon with a ‘poorly pack’ and to give you a quick feed and you’ll be fighting fit in no time.

Or you’ll end up a creepy grease soaked man with a fear of soap and no understanding of boundaries who thinks he’s still 15.
Kill it or cure it I suppose 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus bleeping Christ... what an absolute MUG. 😐
View attachment 91565
How old is he really and what does that hand signal even mean? Is it meant to look like a gun saying he’s a gangster or something. If I saw him sat on the train with the camera I’d think he was an absolute moron. They pay more attention to the camera than their own kids sometimes. I bet it’s weird being in the company of them whilst they’re chatting away to a camera and their kids are trying to get their attention. But that’s all Jace will know. Now that’s really strange him thinking that all humans come with a camera attached

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just wish she would let them have their own minds, its so incredibly sad

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.