The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a kid at school, having lessons and assemblies about how to be safe on-line (my children have these), and the Ingham girls sitting there thinking about how their parents do the exact opposite. Must be very conflicting for them.
Hadn’t thought of that. I bet Isla raises her hand... “Well my parents put us online in our swimming costumes and tell us to....” Yikes. I bet it’s an uncomfortable conversation. Isla your parents are ass hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m still on page 4 but I’m just scanning through the current vlog and I cannot help but comment on the absolutely shocking diet of Jace. He’s eating a biscuit the size of his head.

What should be a treat (for the girls - Jace shouldn’t be eating any sweets/biscuit etc) is given every single day in copious amounts. They all have such a beige diet. I’m quite horrified. Am I the only one?

Some people simply have no choice but to eat cheap processed food due to financial circumstances, but theses guys have no excuse. It just goes to show that educating children in schools about healthy eating is vitally important. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food nazi, but, just wow. Surely they have a moral obligation to teach the kids that watch their vlogs. Excuse my rant. 😗
Isla often eats fruits but rarely see the rest. Jace sometimes eats cut up fruits on his little plate

Reactions: 2
"where would you like to see us travel?" anywhere that doesnt have a pool!!
Hows about somewhere not all-inclusive that includes some cultural day trips for the kids (and viewers). There’s a big world out there. They could do so much with their lives and vlogs. Could start by getting rid of the manchild
Isla often eats fruits but rarely see the rest. Jace sometimes eats cut up fruits on his little plate
They don’t have fresh veg or salad with their meals. Everything is so beige. They’ve got the treats and fresh produce the wrong way around.

Reactions: 7
Please don't send them there....actually on second thoughts if southenders knew a nonce was about they'll be out it force with pitchforks etc
He wouldn’t last 5 minutes, we went there a few years ago and a man was on his own taking pictures on the beach and all of a sudden these women just went for him and chased him up the road 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how Sarah said she couldn't afford Clark's shoes for the girls when they were younger yet she always makes a point of saying how they always got huge piles of presents when they were younger. You're lying about one of those things Sarah...if you could afford a pile of pressies at Christmas, you sure as hell could afford money for a decent pair for shoes. But priorities, eh...?

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Funny how Sarah said she couldn't afford Clark's shoes for the girls when they were younger yet she always makes a point of saying how they always got huge piles of presents when they were younger. You're lying about one of those things Sarah...if you could afford a pile of pressies at Christmas, you sure as hell could afford money for a decent pair for shoes. But priorities, eh...?
A decent parent would just save for them. It’s not like she didn’t know they’d eventually need some. Or, and this is controversial, don’t have kids if you can’t afford them?

Reactions: 21
If Sarah hears that a size 3 for Jace in shoes isn’t tiny she’ll start to panic and no doubt start buying him shoes which are three sizes too small.

Reactions: 10
If Sarah hears that a size 3 for Jace in shoes isn’t tiny she’ll start to panic and no doubt start buying him shoes which are three sizes too small.
I used to have a mate when I was a teen that would buy and squeeze herself into smaller trainers cos she didn’t want them to look big 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Just seen this on a Facebook group. The article also says how they sold baby blankets and dummy clips that had not been CE tested...

Take note, Lazy. They'll catch up with you eventually.
That sounds more like they were in trouble for the counterfeit side of things. And they’d already been given a warning so wouldn’t get your hopes up

Why.cant.Lazy.speak.without.weird.long.pauses.between.words?
The weird pauses are an affectation. The only time you hear her speak at a normal pace is when she's hurriedly doing her Chinese blanket spiel on Insta stories, trying to shift stock. Then she can't get her words out fast enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The weird pauses are an affectation. The only time you hear her speak at a normal pace is when she's hurriedly doing her Chinese blanket spiel on Insta stories, trying to shift stock. Then she can't get her words out fast enough.
I had to look up what affectation meant 🙈 but yes, you're spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With Chris clearly banned from driving they’d really be up tit creek without a paddle if Sarah hadn’t passed her driving test.

Reactions: 14
Those nails 🤢 offends me a very lot
He has such lady hands, you can tell he's not a manly man as he wouldn't have such delicate hands and ladies nails. Chris please stop talking gangsta to hide the fact your more feminine than your wife and girls. Man lol nothing manly about you and by what's been said even that isn't manly🤭🤭

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.