The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The we sold our dog title is just gross.

How do newspapers not pick up on all the scams they do. They should be on watchdog

Reactions: 24
It's the same where I am, I was on my last roll of loo roll the other day, thankfully local shop had plenty!
Who remembers years ago when Toilet Paper
was newspapers cut into squares,threaded onto string and hung on a nail on the door
Some of you young Tattlers havnt lived yet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How they can call that a tea party i will never know. If they were not able to do a proper tea party then let the ifam know and give out part refunds for false advertisement
Problem with refunds is the money was probably spent in b and m the day they received it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How do newspapers not pick up on all the scams they do. They should be on watchdog
There is a consumer affairs programme aware of them

Not saying that anything is going to happen, and as long as the Inghams have been 100% honest with their customer and operated with integrity, they should have nothing to worry about 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A poster? Seriously, money grabbers.
You guessed that it would be Chris and Sarah sitting on thrones this weekend lemonelmo. Bet you never guessed it would be the Prinny baby reborn teddy dolly cuddly toy doggy baby doll reborn teddy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she thinks Build a Bear is tat (I actually think it's good quality, never had an issue). But has no problems with endless plastic junk for the girls.
Some of my Build a Bears I've had for about 13 years and they're still like brand new. I don't think they're tat at all! Expensive for some yes but I'm pretty sure the whole novelty of it is to create your own unique combination of bear, accessories and whatever else there is, not to only be a few items that everyone will probably buy??

Reactions: 18
They can say it's not a teddy all they want. If I gave that to my daugther it would be treated like a teddy, as I'm sure any young ifam will.

Reactions: 12
This shambles tit show was never about Jace anyway, it was just about greed at the end of the day.
I have never came across any family that is so greedy more so Lazy and Creepy the girls just do as they are told but one day they will just walk away from it and I hope it has not ruined them. prinny never got attention but all of a sudden lazy sees money to be made from her so she starts giving attention to her but anybody that pays £80 for a stuffed toy with no collector status is mad as its just a toy at the end of the day

Reactions: 10
Disgusting thumbnail. And they know it.
Disgusting Family Lazy should be ashamed of herself taking money from kids or Parents but she could not care less about anything as long as she gets her money coming in everyone can go and do one as far as she is concerned £££££££££££ before anything

Reactions: 9
You guessed that it would be Chris and Sarah sitting on thrones this weekend lemonelmo. Bet you never guessed it would be the Prinny baby reborn teddy dolly cuddly toy doggy baby doll reborn teddy! 😂
Please let this be next title!! Prinny baby reborn teddy dolly cuddly baby doll reborn babytoy doggy..genius!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Tattlers
I am proud to announce My new Product The Hi Steve Reborn Doll :ROFLMAO:
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
More hot off the press. I don't know how she is so cocky!!! Brass neck!!!
She has the cheek of the devil asking people to buy a prinny at £80 and if you cant afford it you can get into debt just so you can have one. Build a bear was ok for your kids were they not cheaply made then? is it just now that Build a Bear is not a quality item? the next thing is she will be hosting birthday parties with a "cheap toy" at the end for some exorbitant price so she can make a little more £££££££

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.