The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bugger just seen it what a tit he is I hope his new rubber Jamie will be slated all over YouTube by heaps of channels in the news all over again, cashing in on ya dog and baby sick little gobshite!

Reactions: 4
And it won't be shipped until the end of MAY??

They've just stuck the Prinny teddy photo on to an old photo 🀣
even real life Prinny is stuck on cause she was no way near that photo day out.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Even normal Prinny looks like she isn't there 🀣
She wasn't 🀣 why is Chris not in this promo pic 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Even normal Prinny looks like she isn't there 🀣
maybe use some of that Β£80 to get the girls a haircut and a hairbrush.

Reactions: 23
Come on Bonnie give me your best smile, we are gonna make a killing out of you! You’re not from a puppy farm and you have free rein of our home, 4 walks/runs a day and we don’t leave you to go on holiday every week but it could work, right? πŸ˜‚ How many of you lovely tattlers will buy a Bonnie Wonnie, only Β£500!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I would be so embarrassed to call those 2 my parents! Im suprised they arent getting the girls to draw pictures and selling them as one off pieces of art! Anything for money!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep she wasn't. How embarrassing.
It would take way to much time to take the 2Prinnys outside with the family and take a picture. They have such a busy busy schedule.

She wasn't 🀣 why is Chris not in this promo pic 😏
Chris is not even worth being on GrimmyLes facebook page. This photo has been a frontpicture of her page for a long long time. Not one with Chris in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.