The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys listen up!

Here is my overweight cat named Sapphire, and I’m selling a Saffy Waffy Woo toy figure for a reasonable price of just £750! Sorry the price is so much, it just requires a lot of stuffing 😬

Disclaimer: this toy doesn’t meow and doesn’t demand food every few hours
That's not your cat is it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's got some weird ass teeth. Like they've been filed down or something. Really noticeable on tonight's insta stories, can't say I've clocked it before ebut now I've seen it I can't look away.
Did anyone notice on last nights vlog creepy went out in a grey beanie but when he was skating it was a black beanie 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It makes sense to allow people to come who didn't buy the doll- bumps the numbers up and provides more customers to promote merchandise to...

Reactions: 6
I would be so embarrassed to call those 2 my parents! Im suprised they arent getting the girls to draw pictures and selling them as one off pieces of art! Anything for money!
Don't give them any more ideas !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes sense to allow people to come who didn't buy the doll- bumps the numbers up and provides more customers to promote merchandise to...
But it also means the anyone who bought the jace doll can claim a refund. They didn’t get what they were sold.

they were sold a doll, and an exclusive tea party.

what they actually got Was a doll and a meet and greet that anyone could turn up for. Surely that’s false advertising

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
there were probably not enough interest from those who bought the doll so they let in extras to make it look amazing.

Did anyone notice on last nights vlog creepy went out in a grey beanie but when he was skating it was a black beanie 🤔
probably try to wear the same things every time they skate to make it look like it looks like it was set shooting in one setting.

have you watched the creepy film you can watch that is tagged in Sarahs instagram today. All the creppy pictures in one film. if you don't get nightmares after that you must been made of stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this Ingham meet and greet non tea party non exclusivity deserves a mention on the scammers page!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
£80?! £80! for a stuffed toy? I don’t know how anyone can look at the things they sell- the 40 quid hoodies and backpacks, the imported Chinese tat, the mark up on every single item! And not see them for what they are? In terms of the rubber Jason ok I understand that reborns are priced for some reason far higher than other dolls so parents should understand that I guess but this is an actual stuffed toy! They are criminals honestly and that Shortle woman, they are all peddling this shite to an audience of children (and in some cases vulnerable adults) children who they know have the pester power with their parents, they have daily free and unchecked advertising directly to children on YouTube, they would never get away with that sort of unethical selling to children in mainstream media.

This all comes from the pair who don’t even disguise the yellow stickered gifts they hunt down at discounted prices as gifts for their own children, message to any ifam parents who are considering spending a penny on any of this THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU (all the way to the bank) 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 28
SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PRESENTS REVEAL!

Jace is stood in the kitchen. Lazy says good morning.

Creepy is walking alongside a field to the train station to head to Sheffield for a blade project. He's out of breath as he talks. :rolleyes:

Lazy sings happy birthday to Prinny. They will celebrate when the girls are hoe from school. Jace's birthday is next. Lazy closes the blind because of the sun. None of the girls finish school until 4 as it's Friday so Lazy loves Fridays. She needs to prepare the clothes for the meet and greet. People have been asking about the meet and greet but it's only for people who got the Jace reborn doll. They are trying to arrange more meet and greets so more people can come in the near future but this is just for the Jace doll owners.
:rolleyes:

Lazy has cleaned a bit of the house and is off to Matalan. She bought some outfits for the girls but Isabelle's top strap has been sewn on twisted.

In Matalan with Granny and the are having disagreements about what to buy Jace. Lazy wants to get him a cardigan, white top and shorts but Granny prefers a shirt and trousers. Lazy then goes and tries on a dress which she is unsure about. Comment down below what you think.

Sainsburys next picking up some clothes she ordered in the sale. Lazy is buying a new ironing board too. Lazy moans about Jace's car seat because she can't remove the head rest thing and it's crushing Jace's ears. She doesn't want to buy another rear facing car seat. Comment down below if you know how to remove it. Creepy has burnt the ironing board so Lazy had to buy a new one and she feels like an adult. It was reduced from £30 to £13. Jace is asleep so they're off to get a coffee.

Clip of a random tower block and a park. Creepy skates along some walls.

The girls are home from school and they're off to the park with Jace. Isla is taking some biscuits with her. Isabelle pushes Jace on the swing and it's actually quite sweet. Esme throws the ball for Prinny. There is a cat in the park and he and Prinny sniff each other. Lazy tells the cat to be nice.
Riveting content.

:sleep:

Creepy falls over. Then he greases a rail and does some jumping on his skates.:sleep:

The girls are upstairs getting their clothes ready for the meet and greet tomorrow. lazy is about to make dinner. She asks Isla which doll she is taking tomorrow and it's the baby Jace and she shows the outfit she is wearing on day 1. Esme is taking her Rosabella doll.

Esme puts all of Prinny's presents in her new bed and then 'surprises' her. Everyone sings happy birthday to her. They try and make her get in the bed. She's probably really confused about why she is suddenly getting so much attention. Esme says they should prank Creepy with one of the sausages. Lazy says it won't work as he edits the video.

Jace plays with a balloon. Lazy tells him not to put it in his mouth. Isla interrupts and says she has watched all of the first Harry Potter film in two days. She wants to watch the next one but Lazy is unsure if they are all PG. Jace keeps biting the balloon.

The girls try and teach Jace to roly poly. Esme rolls him over his head. Lazy tells him to be careful of his neck but Esme still rolls him over.

End of vlog.

My god! That dress is not a good look!
View attachment 92387

3 and a half hours late. Does Creepy know you can schedule a video to go public at a certain time?
I’m not being funny but for her to say she’s a size 10 not that long ago is actually unfair. Like I’m a 12 at the moment and when I’m a 10 I’m quite skinny, if I go less than a 10 I’m underweight and I literally started thinking oh god am I that size?

lt‘s my own fault for comparing but is it really fair for her to be lying like that about her size? So many young people watch her. Seriously though guys she must be at least a size 18?

Reactions: 9
Arr yes. It was originally Sunday then Saturday was added extra, so maybe it's still at the church as planned for today.

I'd be pissed if I got the shop and the church was a different / better event.
It'll still be at the shop of horrors. No way would they pay for a venue. They no doubt changed it due to lack of numbers.

Interesting if true.
They need the vlog content to look as if hundreds attended, so will no doubt have let a bunch of randomers in. Again, if I'd have purchased one of those dolls, I'd be requesting a refund. An exclusive tea party has been turned into a cheap, back room "meet and greet" with any randomer walking in.

£80!!!! Without all the extras?! Jesus Christ, what's it made of. Gold?! They really are money grabbing vermin.

Reactions: 14
I think this is a hilarious vicious circle.

Inghams went from meet and greets with 4000 ( which Chris is still proud of) to a filthy backroom of racist Shortle's.

Inghams channel is dying, so to make ends meet the Inghams flog overpriced tat to the vulnerable but in turn turn off more viewers who can see through it, so need to flog even more tat and lose even more viewers.

We all know this channel will end, but they are clinging on and losing every bit of whatever dignity they had left to do so. It's really, really cringe worthy.

Even after cheating on his wife, chasing after under-age teenagers and putting his children through hell, Chris still can't be man enough to go out and get a paid job to provide for the family that he let down so much, so they are having to go through a weekend of ritual humiliation for all of the girls' classmates to see. He's always been that family's downfall. Jane and Steve (👋) raised and enabled him, they are to blame too. No one in that family, except Chris, look truly happy.

From the photo's I've seen, all of the people attending the meet and greet look like a vulnerable adult or young person, or children who have no reason to know better.

They are the scummiest parents on YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It's ridiculous. You have to buy all that other crap separately too.View attachment 92628
Unbelievable. How are people so gullible? People understandably and rightly do their very best for their children (unless the Ingham’s) but who would pay this for a Prinny? It would be nice to think the money (they sadly will sell) would go into Prinny’s trust fund. They could use it to fund her injections and regular flea/worm treatments. They could pay a dog walker and doggy day care. They should do the same for Coco as the (not so) lovely Jane helps out so much and we don’t know how much attention grandad gives the dog. I believe in Unicorns and am convinced this is their plan.

Reactions: 6
It'll still be at the shop of horrors. No way would they pay for a venue. They no doubt changed it due to lack of numbers.

They need the vlog content to look as if hundreds attended, so will no doubt have let a bunch of randomers in. Again, if I'd have purchased one of those dolls, I'd be requesting a refund. An exclusive tea party has been turned into a cheap, back room "meet and greet" with any randomer walking in.

£80!!!! Without all the extras?! Jesus Christ, what's it made of. Gold?! They really are money grabbing vermin.
I am thinking perhaps it was at the Church and they recieved complaints
So they had to rethink and Make do with Shergars stockroom
Make shift and haphazzard bloody inghams all over.

Reactions: 10
I might be reading too far into this but saw a photo Thomas uploaded to the Ingham's page from the meet and greet and they seem so awkward with him. The girls look terrified and they have made sure there is a larger distance between him and them and there's no interaction, unlike other photos where Sarah has her arm around the person meeting them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m not being funny but for her to say she’s a size 10 not that long ago is actually unfair. Like I’m a 12 at the moment and when I’m a 10 I’m quite skinny, if I go less than a 10 I’m underweight and I literally started thinking oh god am I that size?

lt‘s my own fault for comparing but is it really fair for her to be lying like that about her size? So many young people watch her. Seriously though guys she must be at least a size 18?
At least

Reactions: 3
Probably so she has cctv footage of everyone to put all over the internet if they dared say anything wrong

I’ve said before if Sarah got rid of him the channel would be massive now. People would have stood by her for doing the right thing, zoella wouldn’t have ditched her I think she would have had 2 million easily now.... turns out she’s just not a very nice person and deserves Chris

Actually, more worryingly, there’s no cctv in that room so Chris would not be caught!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think we need a "Where Chris Goes Sometimes..." video. Much like the "Where Isabelle Goes Sometimes..." video.

Where do you go, Creepy? Ibis? Therapy? You clearly don't always go skating...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.