Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
Might be Prinny and toddler Jace purchases that lead to the next meet and greet.

Prinny accessories will include a bin bag of rubbish to rip open!
Filled with used pregnancytests??

so how late do we guess the vlog is today?? Midnight or will they put it of for a day so he don't have to do a lot of editing high as he is after the meat and greasing..

vhopper2000

As much as I appreciate the run down and understand it hasn’t got to be done green cow and I refuse to give them view money so my fault just wondering what’s happening with how late they are lately 2am this morning was not the best 🙏✌

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
It's so gross isn't it 🤮

And I like Marmite!!

Really yeasty smell, a bit like the skin between Sarah's numerous Chins, or the skin between Chris' 1000 layers of crows feet
I havnt been shopping there for years Lemonelmo its just a Vile Evil Smell
The nearest i got to town was the hospital with My Mum last year
After making that statement will that come to mind when you Indulge in the so called Black Gold again :sick::ROFLMAO:

nattis

VIP Member
But the chai latte and cheese toasty from Costa would have sorted you right out!
I think she also need a ride in the backward forward chair. Then she would be good to go for probably a week or two before another trip.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I wonder if anyone will turn up today to give them shit, or do we reckon its a different location today?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member

Just seen this on a Facebook group. The article also says how they sold baby blankets and dummy clips that had not been CE tested...

Take note, Lazy. They'll catch up with you eventually.
That sounds more like they were in trouble for the counterfeit side of things. And they’d already been given a warning so wouldn’t get your hopes up