Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moimoi

VIP Member
Omg sorry if it's already been acknowledged but it's one year to the day of the legendary "NO. HELL NO." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Mods - I think there may be some problem with the URL or something - I keep getting redirected to a thread about weaning babies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Chris doesn’t like mopeds flying by on the cycle path when he’s out on a bike ride. Apparently it’s ‘sooper scary’ and people have no consideration. I get that. Must be so annoying. Much like when you’re out for a walk and some greasy, middle aged twat comes flying past you on roller skates, dirtying up handrails with his one trick.
No consideration.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Hatshepsut

Just to put all our mind’s at ease, in case there should be another lost GoPro incident in the water park. Creepy has come fully kitted out in their latest range of merch. A very understated wetsuit, complete with built-in flippers to hide those hobbit feet.

722C8A62-868F-438C-822B-5EDC562DA498.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I found the clear broth thing weird too! Who’s child would EVER chose to eat clear broth?! How bizarre.
I also thought Sarah looked like she was faking being thrilled with the accommodation. Remember the days when they would have 3 weeks at Disney World, in different (very expensive) hotels and villas with treats laid on for them every day?! 😩 I would love to know what Sarah really thinks!!
“You piece of shit! You ruined everything! I was going to be Zoellas best friend! I could have taken her to Matalan and invited her around for a pot noodle while you showed Alfie your trick but nooooo! Here we are in a wooden caravan near people who don’t speak English! You better hope that canteen sells spaghetti bolognese and thank god there’s a pool for the girls! There were 12 pools in Disney world but we don’t get to enjoy them anymore DO WE?! Pass me the key!

82B646D7-DA7E-4392-B845-82A582878451.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
- "Are you happy to be home back in your chair?" It's not different to how he's spent the past 4 weeks. Stuck in bloody chairs.

- She's definitely getting her eyebrows microbladed then. They currently look like two sideways candy canes that have gone mouldy.

- "The girls had pancakes and waffles for breakfast" As they have done every other day of the holiday. Healthy healthy.

- Nearly 14 year old Isabelle getting another fucking LOL doll. I have a feeling that's what she'll end up getting as a wedding present at this rate.

- Jace stuck in that bloody chair with Peppa Pig on once again. Lazy, get up off your arse and give that boy some tummy and stimulation.

- "Chris has a meeting, and a lot of washing and packing to do." You could help, you lazy cow.

- Sarah fleecing her Nan as per. Why would her Nan continue to ring her and make sure she doesn't cancel? She must cancel on her often.

- They did more in tonight's vlog than they did in the entire 4 week "road trip".

• Haha
Reactions: 53

mags

VIP Member
Something like this will surely impress the local skater girls when he rolls into town looking for some nightlife action.......

clogs2.jpg
clogs.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Omggg Sarah just announced on the latest vlog that the last few weeks she's been super duper busy and is looking forward to doing "nothfin". Bitch...you and your swollen flaps have been sat down for the last few weeks doing nothfin you lazy lazy baked bean bitch.

• Haha
Sarah talking about how they “really needed this holiday to relax” WHAT???? After weeks on a luxury caravaning holiday, sitting on beaches and pools, you need a holiday? She has absolutely no respect nor gratitude or understanding of how extremely lucky they are. No you do not need a f ing break Sarah. You know who does NEED a holiday? The parents who work endlessly all week just to provide the very necessities like food and a roof over their kids head and nothing else. They need a holiday. They are the ones who are tired and need a break because they word so so hard because they have no choice but to do so. You are no where near the top of the list of people who need a holiday. The only work you do is pick up a camera and that is it. So snobby and utterly ridiculous.

• Heart

stewiegriffin

"Isabelle hates surprises... she hates them" so why in the seven shades of shit do you make her endure stupid surprises all year long whilst forcing her to showcase unrealistic, unnatural, unbelievable reactions for pathetic clicks on the internet, you absolute wet cabbage Sarah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
I am guessing part-gifted means that the accommodation is free but they will have to pay for activitys.

The flights were probably not free, but I think Chris would have gotten a huge discount because he was a pilot.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

KateESJ

VIP Member
Sarah talking about how they “really needed this holiday to relax” WHAT???? After weeks on a luxury caravaning holiday, sitting on beaches and pools, you need a holiday? She has absolutely no respect nor gratitude or understanding of how extremely lucky they are. No you do not need a f ing break Sarah. You know who does NEED a holiday? The parents who work endlessly all week just to provide the very necessities like food and a roof over their kids head and nothing else. They need a holiday. They are the ones who are tired and need a break because they word so so hard because they have no choice but to do so. You are no where near the top of the list of people who need a holiday. The only work you do is pick up a camera and that is it. So snobby and utterly ridiculous.
Hate that crap. We had to cancel 2 holidays when we found out my son was sick and they were only weekend breaks. We managed just about to get the funds together to take him on one last holiday a few months before he died. We’ve not had a holiday since because we can’t afford it.
They’ve just been away for months and have managed plenty of holidays in previous years. So she can fuck off with that shit. She doesn’t realise how privileged they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 47