The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he says that day in Amsterdam was the "best day ever". That whole making memories speil is such bullshit.
He went all that way and spent hours on his bike to skate on some rails?? Probably could have done that where we was already...... Also why would you only show videos of you falling over whilst skating and not the ones of him nailing it? The type of person he is you would think the first thing he would want to do is show off his skillz.
I agree. They’re on a one week holiday and he chose to spend one of them in Amsterdam alone. Considering he only knows one trick, I’m surprised Sarah isn’t wondering what he’s doing with all his time. He skates daily. When he’s home, he regularly goes off skating for the whole day and doesn’t get back until the kids are in bed yet he doesn’t seem to have advanced past being able to slide down the poles at supermarkets. He’s been skating since he was 14 how is it possible to have only learnt one trick in 20 years?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So he says that day in Amsterdam was the "best day ever". That whole making memories speil is such bullshit.
He went all that way and spent hours on his bike to skate on some rails?? Probably could have done that where we was already...... Also why would you only show videos of you falling over whilst skating and not the ones of him nailing it? The type of person he is you would think the first thing he would want to do is show off his skillz.
Exactly what I came to say.

"Best day ever" when you fall flat on your face... Are Lazy and the kids really that bad? (Lazy, yes, probably...)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. They’re on a one week holiday and he chose to spend one of them in Amsterdam alone. Considering he only knows one trick, I’m surprised Sarah isn’t wondering what he’s doing with all his time. He skates daily. When he’s home, he regularly goes off skating for the whole day and doesn’t get back until the kids are in bed yet he doesn’t seem to have advanced past being able to slide down the poles at supermarkets. He’s been skating since he was 14 how is it possible to have only learnt one trick in 20 years?
I agree it does look a bit suspicious

Reactions: 6
My friends who are there today went to a nearly identical inflatable water course that they had when they went to the lake..wonder if they will repeat it after go pro fiasco 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think he might be making 'advances' in other areas instead 😏

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought it was, thanks for the added Information I refuse to go back and watch.

I actually thought the current house was quite a hasty purchase if I’m honest. Didn’t they buy off plan too?
For a 5 bedroom house it is poorly laid out. Terribly sized lounge and a toilet under the stairs which is very odd.
I will admit the garden is quite a good size for a new build but then it’s not like they ever make use of it.
No entertaining family/parties or BBQS with the very friendly neighbours. Also didn’t the kids want a trampoline at some point?
I reckon because they got a super huge discount with miller homes they were restricted about what they could get.
I don't think they got a good discount at all, according to house prices on their street they bought it for £400k.

Ha just noticed I've been blocked by Chris on my fake Instagram account. What a shame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know this is strange but does anyone have a link to their house/area on rightmove? We live in a new build and I want to compare!

Reactions: 1
... and so the cull begins.

About time, YT haven't done a sweep for a while.

Scamming Ingham twats.

1566937619376.png

1566937573262.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I call total BS on the whole ‘friend’ story.
Me too - if Issys friend was there, why wouldn't she be off spending time with her friend rather than taking care of her siblings all day?! What kind of surprise is it if you can't even spend time together?
I think it was an imaginary friend that makes issy seem more normal and also works as clickbait!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Isabelle hates surprises... she hates them" so why in the seven shades of tit do you make her endure stupid surprises all year long whilst forcing her to showcase unrealistic, unnatural, unbelievable reactions for pathetic clicks on the internet, you absolute wet cabbage Sarah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So was the humongous muffin lunch and the ice cream dinner?
No, don't be silly.

The muffin was breakfast and the ice cream was lunch. They didn't show dinner as they had it at gone 11pm when Creepy returned. I think they had pot noodles. Jace chose Beef & Tomato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.