The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they were told the are not going to get the trip free. Could explain why the are not showing the resort in a good light.
He’s actually said this time that there was no chance of filming as it was so busy, he’d have to do a lot of blurring and he can’t be bothered.

I’m not sure why he’s now acknowledging that it’s not right to film and upload other people’s children on the internet, it’s never bothered him before. I think he must’ve been told on the last gifted trip after people got in touch because before last nights vlog I’ve never heard him actually say it before.

Reactions: 17
Hour 4 of Amsterdam city centre.

No confirmed sighting. Caught a slight stench of sweaty grown man that I thought may have been our resident teenage man child, but it was a false alarm.

8E0EBB9B-FA71-488C-9F9E-17C286AD078D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They have been well warned 😉
Get them to complain about filming round the pool 😂

It’s odd that he has gone off on his own on a family holiday. So much to see in Amsterdam that the girls would find really interesting and it’s flat and really easy to get around with a pushchair.

Mind you I’m sure lazy and creepy are sick of the sight of each other after spending all summer together, if she just went on holiday on her own with the kids and left him behind there would be none of this drama 🙄. She won’t though she’s too dependent on him

Reactions: 11
You're right. Hopefully they'll give him some nutritious bits to munch on though. But I can see it now "6 month olds first Mcdonalds!"

My eldest showed no interest whatsoever until 9 months. You got to go with the kid.
A quick google search and this is what I found. It is still recommended to breastfeed till six months,however you can safely offer things like rice cereal to start with. I can’t see Lazy pureeing nutritious food for cheeky boi, it will all be out of a jar or pouch 🤭

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Chris doesn’t like mopeds flying by on the cycle path when he’s out on a bike ride. Apparently it’s ‘sooper scary’ and people have no consideration. I get that. Must be so annoying. Much like when you’re out for a walk and some greasy, middle aged twit comes flying past you on roller skates, dirtying up handrails with his one trick.
No consideration.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
“What-an-Arse, Slag.”

I guess you are where you visit.
(The less said about Lidl Condom the better)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies for the double post but this (slightly out of context) dialogue 😍

Sarah ‘what’s the name of this beach, babe?’
Chris ‘something, Slag’

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris won’t want his wife and 4 children cramping his style. How can he be the rude boi skater with the bad boi pole trick, if he’s got Sarah, Jace and the girls walking behind him? 🙄 He’ll skate back on to the camp, smelling like the people in the tarporleon tents and wooohooooing after having his best day ever on holiday without his family. They’re on a camp with a theme park and instead of taking the girls there, he got a train to Amsterdam so he can skate.
Lazy stayed behind when she heard there was Dutch people in Amsterdam :ROFLMAO:
I hope Creepy got as high as a kite I mean on his skates of course:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"there's no cycle routes for cyclists in the UK" Bit like their Europe trip, in Europe.

If over 140 on track routes (picked out by cycling uk to celebrate) is none then sure lol (i'm married into a family of cyclists so unless they cycle around in circles for hours at a time i think he's a lil mistaken again! lol)

oh and wheres their bloomin helmets?

Reactions: 16
If over 140 on track routes (picked out by cycling uk to celebrate) is none then sure lol (i'm married into a family of cyclists so unless they cycle around in circles for hours at a time i think he's a lil mistaken again! lol)

oh and wheres their bloomin helmets?
They tried to be dutch and wear no helmets. No one uses a helmet over here.

Reactions: 1
- Bike ride to the seaside. Not been reading here at all, have they. Still water involved though 🙄

- More books shown on camera too. Nice to see Isabelle reading.

- More toys being shown on camera. We're giving them all the content here today! "The Ingham Family - directed by Tattle".

- Isla with armbands 🤨 that makes no sense after the tin can trip.

- Sarah, stop being too try hard. You're so bloody loud, it's embarrassing.

- Love that Isabelle and Esme didn't join in at the beach. You go girls! Tell them you're tired of the watery tit!

- The need to say the name over and over again, just because it has "arse" and "slag" in it. Very family friendly. Morons.

- Riding back in the sunset. They didn't seem to stay that long, so once again they didn't leave their pits till mid afternoon.

- Pasta and a jar of sauce. Culinary genius! Gordon Ramsey, watch out!

- Sarah eating salad for 2 days on camera, now showing utter desperation for something chocolatey. Willpower... 🐖🐖🐖

- What did I say about garlic bread earlier!! That poor kid. They could have picked something out for him to eat from the shop. A banana or something. Not a salt and butter filled piece of garlic bread.

One positive:

Jace and Isabelle together was adorable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
FFS, you have just been to a supermarket and you fed your cheeky boiii garlic bread!! 😂. Shall I spell it out for you Lazy, baby RICE CEREAL, look for it instead of stuffing your face with cake.

- Bike ride to the seaside. Not been reading here at all, have they. Still water involved though 🙄

- More books shown on camera too. Nice to see Isabelle reading.

- More toys being shown on camera. We're giving them all the content here today! "The Ingham Family - directed by Tattle".

- Isla with armbands 🤨 that makes no sense after the tin can trip.

- Sarah, stop being too try hard. You're so bloody loud, it's embarrassing.

- Love that Isabelle and Esme didn't join in at the beach. You go girls! Tell them you're tired of the watery tit!

- The need to say the name over and over again, just because it has "arse" and "slag" in it. Very family friendly. Morons.

- Riding back in the sunset. They didn't seem to stay that long, so once again they didn't leave their pits till mid afternoon.

- Pasta and a jar of sauce. Culinary genius! Gordon Ramsey, watch out!

- Sarah eating salad for 2 days on camera, now showing utter desperation for something chocolatey. Willpower... 🐖🐖🐖

- What did I say about garlic bread earlier!! That poor kid. They could have picked something out for him to eat from the shop. A banana or something. Not a salt and butter filled piece of garlic bread.

One positive:

Jace and Isabelle together was adorable!
Great minds think alike, while I was typing you had already posted about the garlic bread 😁😁😁

Reactions: 9
Sarah, whilst picking out the pasta sauce "mascarpone is not a different language" oh my f*****g god!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.