The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @memoii11 (and the deluded ifam who originally posted it) for the thread title.

* tweaked slightly to fit in with the original comment *

1566573957808.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t remember who suggested it but “Chris used to be in a gang and now helps people” is a must 😂😂

Reactions: 13
If it is long haul that's really bad for the kids imagine after 5 weeks in a tin can the day they get back from far away with jet lag and shoved back into school - it's alright for lazy lard arse to stay in bed

Reactions: 9
I have it on good authority they’ve been spotted woohooing in schipol airport so either a holiday in Holland or a connecting flight to further afield?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm calling it here. Duinrell holidays its where the radfords were a few weeks ago.
Thats what I said on the previous thread.
Christ said on instagram about delays at the airport, the amsterdam flight was delayed. Both in Holland.

Reactions: 6
Just had to paused the vlog cause Sarah has just said she hasn’t had her eyebrows done since last July I get my eyebrows down every 3 to 4 weeks 😂 maybe be it’s just the Essex in me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had to paused the vlog cause Sarah has just said she hasn’t had her eyebrows done since last July I get my eyebrows down every 3 to 4 weeks 😂 maybe be it’s just the Essex in me 😂
To be fair there's not a lot for Sarah to have done to those brows!
I suprised she's not had them microbladed

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sarah thinks her nana is the most awesome person because she will go without so she can buy treats for her great grandkids? 😡
Typical Sarah. Fleece anyone for everything they’ve got if it means a few presents.

What kind of a piece of tit granddaughter is happy, no, giddy, at the thought of her grandmother wasting money instead of taking care of herself/buying the things she needs? 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
To be fair there's not a lot for Sarah to have done to those brows!
I suprised she's not had them most microbladed
There awful that’s what I thought with money they have that be the first thing I would have done😂 when you look back at her in old vlogs there not that bad it seems as time goes on her appearance has got so much worst

We go with Eurocamp every year I hope it’s not been gifted to them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well she confirmed its a short haul flight, I think its a gifted holiday to Durinell, would make sense because they have gifted a couple this summer to families and the Inghams and Radfords do talk.

Reactions: 9
It does look like an amazing place for families loads to do, plus lots of swimming perfect as the girls haven't had a chance to go swimming all summer 😂
I’m sure the Inghams will manage to make it look awful and put anyone off going like they usually do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What ever this is it has to be gifted. They keep going on about the price of everything. How cheap England is.

What is it with being at the restaurant and them all especially creepy touching all the food with their hands. 🤢 Use a fork FFS.

I thought Katrina got let in over the threshold of Ingham Towers, but no it was her grans house.

They are only away for a week and short haul flight, no money for Florida or 🐓!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.