Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sarah thinks her nana is the most awesome person because she will go without so she can buy treats for her great grandkids? 😡
Typical Sarah. Fleece anyone for everything they’ve got if it means a few presents.

What kind of a piece of shit granddaughter is happy, no, giddy, at the thought of her grandmother wasting money instead of taking care of herself/buying the things she needs? 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

memoii11

VIP Member
She never drinks, I bet it’s sugar free too because she never has sugar either, in fact that’s just a plain glass of water, it’s all you jealous haterzzzz that think otherwise
It only LOOKS like wine, because it's been taken on a wide angled lens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lilu22

VIP Member
If I was on a FAMILY holiday with my husband and children and he told me he wanted to go an hour away to skate and leave me with the children, in all honesty I’d probably tell him to fuck off. So much for making memories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Imagine part gifting a holiday to a YouTube family and the inghams turn up! 😂

*Sarah lay on a sun lounger, munching on a pot noodle!*

Sarah.. “HIIIIIIII GUUUUUYYYSSS!! We’re in doindoinodonyafelruly park and this place is absolutely A-May-zinggg! We’d totally spend our own money on it if it wasn’t part gifted!”

*sarah points her big toe at the pool*

Sarah.. “The pools over there. We can’t get the girls out of it. Can we Chris? It’s got everything! Slides and water and inflatables and water and slides and a pool! There’s a theme park somewhere down there but we’ve not bothered because the girls love the pool. Don’t they Chris? Jace is down there playing in the dingy! “who’s a cheeky boy?!” Get the wide angle lens and fetch him for me Chris. he needs a feed!”

*Chris off camera*

Chris.. “how do you spell district, babe?!”

Sarah *rolling her eyes* “D I S S T R I C K!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
You know, I think we’re all a bit hard on Isla.
I mean, realistically she only acts about 4-5 years younger than she is. Her father on the other hand has got over two decades of growing up to do 😛

• Haha
  • Heart

soberpanda

Hour 4 of Amsterdam city centre.

No confirmed sighting. Caught a slight stench of sweaty grown man that I thought may have been our resident teenage man child, but it was a false alarm.

8E0EBB9B-FA71-488C-9F9E-17C286AD078D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So was the humongous muffin lunch and the ice cream dinner?
No, don't be silly.

The muffin was breakfast and the ice cream was lunch. They didn't show dinner as they had it at gone 11pm when Creepy returned. I think they had pot noodles. Jace chose Beef & Tomato.

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Chris' influence, he is like the boy who never grew up (except looks wise, cos he looks old as fuck for only being 35!) But thats down to his adolescent 'Sk8r Boii' image and mannerisms!
I was thinking this too.

C H R I S . I N G H A M | Powered By Chai Latte + The Chai Fam | The Ingham Family | Blader Fam Wordwide

That is on his Instagram, I am embarrassed for him! He has 4/5 kids, he's caused his family a huge amount of stress and pain and he still behaves like an emo teen dick. He is a shit skater, has one trick, but thinks he's some sort of a legend, just like he claims to be a mathematical genius.

And then he pulls that gang sign in every over-filtered picture, wearing a noddy hat.

He needs to give up the fantasy.

I am feeling reallly Chris-ranty today.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Am I the only person who feels no sympathy for Chris? I can’t see anything to feel sorry for. He doesn’t do much either. It’s easy for him to try and make out he’s Daddy Poppins when he’s the one editing the vlog. Apart from picking the girls up, doing a rare bit of housework and picking up dinner from Morrisons what does he do? He doesn’t seem to bother much with Jace. He spends most of his days in ‘meetings’ that sound like they consist of looking at emails and picking a backpack or he’s off skating all day with friends while Sarah has the kids. Chris is self centred and just as lazy as Sarah is. he just makes sure people only see the things he’s chosen include. He manages to shift the focus to Sarah with almost every vlog. I think we would see another side to Chris if Sarah was doing the editing. They’re as bad as each other.

• Heart

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Sarah talking about how they “really needed this holiday to relax” WHAT???? After weeks on a luxury caravaning holiday, sitting on beaches and pools, you need a holiday? She has absolutely no respect nor gratitude or understanding of how extremely lucky they are. No you do not need a f ing break Sarah. You know who does NEED a holiday? The parents who work endlessly all week just to provide the very necessities like food and a roof over their kids head and nothing else. They need a holiday. They are the ones who are tired and need a break because they word so so hard because they have no choice but to do so. You are no where near the top of the list of people who need a holiday. The only work you do is pick up a camera and that is it. So snobby and utterly ridiculous.
Such a selfish bloody Bitch. How about people who care for their disabled loved one,s who havnt had a holiday in over twenty years,
and whose only respite is a couple of hours a week to spare on themselves if they are lucky.
Piss off Lazy and when you have done that piss of some more :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37