The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mods - I think there may be some problem with the URL or something - I keep getting redirected to a thread about weaning babies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Either way Jace doesn’t scream ready to me.

Especially not for garlic bread 🙄

Reactions: 7
H
I moved my babies to solids at 4 months they were screaming for more food after each bottle there healthy teens now nothing wrong with weaning early if done properly- just because you dont reccomend it doesnt mean its unsafe
Didnt say it was unsafe (apart from my points above about digestive system etc, but if you don't care about facts then...) I'm saying if they are still hungry there is nothing out there food wise better than milk at that age, sorry! Don't know why we have to rush our babies to grow up, they eat for the rest of their lives, milk til 6 months is fine.

• Heart
I agreed with all your points 😊 except this one (only because it's the Minghams). Their diet is horrendous and not suitable for a baby.

If they were having a healthy cooked meal with lots of fresh produce, then yes - it's definitely a case of eating what they eat. Jace could (when he's actually ready) enjoy some of their veg etc. But when eating what the Minghams eat means garlic bread. Just no. Hell no ( 😉 ).

Ps. Baby cereal/porridge is a con (in my eyes). If you want to give a baby this, buy some oats and add some homemade fruit puree 😊 (or pieces of fruit for a baby a little older) much cheaper.

Jace is definitely not ready for food yet. It's very unsafe. My children's baby books have a "first food" section. Imagine them having a baby book for Jace, and putting "cheesy bread stick and garlic bread". I just can't get over the stupidity of them.
I understand your point but that's why I said all in moderation! If I was to give my baby garlic bread one day I wouldn't give her anything salty the rest of the day and would be mindful of it.
Baby led weaning is the baby feeds themselves they literally eat normal food. No puree or baby food! It's all just cut up in a way that's safe for them. Like I said it takes alot of research if you do true baby led weaning

Reactions: 1
H
I moved my babies to solids at 4 months they were screaming for more food after each bottle there healthy teens now nothing wrong with weaning early if done properly- just because you dont reccomend it doesnt mean its unsafe
I started weaning both my children at 4 months too. I never used jars or pouches I had a food mixer and just puréed everything including fruit & vegetables. Never would I ever have considered breadsticks and garlic bread 🤬

Last edited:
I started weaning both my children at 4 months too, but never would I ever have considered breadsticks and garlic bread 🤬
No my weaning was a thickener like rice and rusk I never introduced finger foods till about 8 months

Didnt say it was unsafe (apart from my points above about digestive system etc, but if you don't care about facts then...) I'm saying if they are still hungry there is nothing out there food wise better than milk at that age, sorry! Don't know why we have to rush our babies to grow up, they eat for the rest of their lives, milk til 6 months is fine.
Like I said I was recommended nothing worse then having screaming 4 month old after a full bottle and when you say I dont care about facts my children are teens now and healthy so I didnt kill them

Reactions: 3
Have I accidentally come onto mumsnet? 😂
Hahaha sorry! Just don't know who could be reading these threads, I don't want parents to be or people looking into weaning to get wrong information. Sarah has already shown a bad example, don't want anymore babies being weaned on garlic bread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mods - I think there may be some problem with the URL or something - I keep getting redirected to a thread about weaning babies?
Just checked.
You were redirected to The Baby Led Weaning/Pizza Hut sponsored mumsyawn site 🤣
Admin are working towards fixing this as we speak 😎 and ordering extra sides! 😬😬

Should we leave the garlic bread/weaning conversation here 🤣
We have a wheelchair to discuss lads!!! We know the wheels go forward.. but back!! I’m shooketh to the core!! 😱

Actually if someone wants to continue the discussion in health and advice you could set up a thread! There is a breastfeeding one 🤷‍♀️ Great for arguments!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My son is 33 years old, should I start weaning him now? This is obviously the place to come to for advice on such matters.

Also, wheelchairs, can they go side to side also?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Of course it all depends anyway on wether their birth mothers wheelchair went backwards or forwards, that’s what my midwife said 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Whatever your opinions on what weaning to do and when can we just agree that breadsticks and garlic bread are not suitable first foods.

Draw a line under it and discuss their other miserable failings!

What about airport trolleys ?
Ask Chris he’s an expert being a pilot and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jace isn't going to get the core muscle strength in his torso though because noone lets him do anything to build it up.

I don’t care how people have fed their kids, I have kids of my own and honestly just do what you feel is best. I think we can ALL agree though - no one should probably feed a baby garlic bread for their first food 😂

So I don’t watch their videos anymore I refuse to line their pockets (I am unsure of any other ad blocking things definitely not giving them payouts) so what happened last nights vlog? Just garlic and a bike ride and Chris smashing in his nuts yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris don’t half come off the rails more than he actually stays on them. He is utter shite 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't even think creepy is as good as he makes out at roller blading, he does 1 trick and more often than not he falls over, if he's a sponsored skater I'd expect alot more than he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the hell would you let one of your kids sleep on the floor for a week when there’s a perfectly good bedroom with bunk beds. I know they tried to explain it but it’s just nonsense. Give the two little ones the bunk beds and Isabelle her own room like at home.

Chris is sleeping in the other room is my guess.

After they’ve been carted round in that tin I just find it appalling that ones now having to sleep on the floor

“She got herself a nice fork”
Nice fork? NICE FORK? How can a fork be nice?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.