Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
Anyone else watched familyfizz' latest upload? They're going on some cable cars and Darren mentions leaving karma alone at the bottom and he says "no, we wouldn't let you". I don't know if it was, but it seemed like a dig at the minghams and beachgate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Wasn’t it because nobhead deyes used to drink them?
That wouldn’t surprise me.

Does anyone who watched the Inghams in the earlier days remember when Chris used to be a massive fan of Alfie Deyes and he’d say how inspirational he was? He even had an Alfie merch hoodie because i remember him saying he was “Reppin’ the Alfie merch!” Imagine being inspired by Alfie deyes! 😱🤣🤣🤣😱

993845B5-C429-4FE2-A008-8C593EC9ED7C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
"It's one of those places where if you're single, it's probably good, there's loads of different cooking stations, but if you're a family it's a bit of a nightmare..."

I bet the Duinrell team are so pleased they chose Sarah Ingham to promote their family resort

• Haha

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Never thought id feel sorry for creepy...but alas here we are. That grotty lazy bitch literally does nothing!! Other than eat and hold jace. Chris has done all the driving home, all the editing of all the vlogs and now all the prep for the next "adventure" and what does that fucking trossel do? Fill her face with her sisters scones, and have a fleeting visit with her nanna: oh dont forget the pub food after. Doesn't show her sisters new kitchen or the children, doesnt reslly engage much with katrina, proves that she always lets her nanna down, openly admits that people dont really stay at their home when they are away, and leaves jace in the same outfit for 48 hours. Oh and the fact that sarahs younger kids act like strangers in their own auntys home with their own cousins. So news flash everyone..the inghams home is mostly empty when they are away. She has no sense of safety whats so ever!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

lemonelmo

VIP Member
To the people of Amsterdam,

I apologise on behalf of the entire United Kingdom for the slimey grease that is now covering all of your hand rails. We have it on good authority that treatment with Just for Men hair dye and a grubby beanie isn't enough to hide the damage. Please accept our sincere apologies and REMOVE and DESTROY anything that has been contaminated. It cannot be saved, I repeat it cannot be saved.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Oh my actual god. They fed a 5 month old garlic bread?
I did baby led weaning with my now 8 month old at 6 months (4 or 5 months to me is too early, yes babies may show an interest in food and seeing people eat but babies love car keys too, ain't gonna let them drive a car...6 months is for their kidneys and digestive system to mature. Babies wont get anywhere near the amount of calories from food then milk. If a baby is hungry give them more milk..hate seeing people on my Facebook giving their 4 month old food because "he's a hungry baby" no!!) Sorry rant over. I'm in shock they've fed him that, it's full of salt and garlic is way too strong a taste for a first food. They really are some of the worst parents I've ever seen. Actual idiots. Poor Jace, I'm sorry your parents don't give two shits about you. :cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
  • Heart

SoManyLiars

My son is 33 years old, should I start weaning him now? This is obviously the place to come to for advice on such matters.

Also, wheelchairs, can they go side to side also?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
No idea but seems weird that they’d half gift a holiday. Surely they’d want them using and promoting all of their facilities?

What did the Redford family get for free was it the same?
Just watching the Radford's vlogs from the place.

Firstly, they've stated the villa they stayed in had been gifted (Sue even started the vlog by mentioning this also). They wanted them to try the new accommodation that sleeps 24. They had an entire vlog dedicated to showing the accomodation. Their second vlog showed the entire theme park. Basically, they showed everything and seemed to have a really good time.

From their Instagram, I've figured out their food was also gifted (the birthday meal for their 3 year old has #gifted ). Lots and lots of pics, and then a competition in collaboration with them to win a holiday.

Duinrell also posted a pic of the Radford's on their Facebook page whilst they were staying there.

Sorry, that was quite long winded. So, what I personally think has happened is the Minghams reached out to Duinrell after jealously seeing the Radford's gifted holiday, started their long bullshit conversations saying how amazing they were and how many views they get etc. Duinrell perhaps offered to gift them the accomodation but they had to pay for everything else (food, water park, pool, theme park). Sarah being the jealous bitch that she is decides to act bitter the whole time they're there and slag it off because she didn't get enough freebies. Perhaps they expected the whole thing to be gifted, and then they told them they had to pay for food and extras? That would explain the awkward first dinner.

Just my thoughts anyway. They definitely didn't get the same treatment as the Radford's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I could do a little cry. Breadstick, garlic bread and now ice cream. Some people do not deserve children. Though I suppose why get him used to fruits and vegetables during the weaning stage when he'll not see another one til he leaves home and starts cooking for himself... 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
There’s a possibility that when Lazy complained about the ‘neighbours’ at one campsite and Creepy may have had a bruise on his face, that we have overlooked the most logical explanation. It appears clear that Creepy was taking a selfie, flashing his Tommy tough guy gang signs, but he didn’t realise that by a quirk of fate, there was a skater from a rival gang on the next pitch. One thing led to another, the debate about the most efficient bearings to use in blades escalated into some harsh words about beanies and personal hygiene and then it was on like Donkey Kong. The only thing that saved him from a proper eating were his pleading cries of ‘Not the face, not the face, this is my bread and butter man.’

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Mods - I think there may be some problem with the URL or something - I keep getting redirected to a thread about weaning babies?
Just checked.
You were redirected to The Baby Led Weaning/Pizza Hut sponsored mumsyawn site 🤣
Admin are working towards fixing this as we speak 😎 and ordering extra sides! 😬😬

Should we leave the garlic bread/weaning conversation here 🤣
We have a wheelchair to discuss lads!!! We know the wheels go forward.. but back!! I’m shooketh to the core!! 😱

Actually if someone wants to continue the discussion in health and advice you could set up a thread! There is a breastfeeding one 🤷‍♀️ Great for arguments!!

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
Yesterday I stumbled onto Mumsnet, today it appears I'm at the dentist 😂

(Not policing the topic of conversation, it's just funny to me)

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
Hi Sarah, just wanted to let you know that I’m so glad you had a super dooper trip of the European campsites this summer :)

Our ESTAs were approved yesterday for us to go off to America next year :) I would say see you there but non situations must make ESTAs and the like difficult for you 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Glennie

VIP Member
Honest to god, WHY WHY WHY, do those girls scream so fucking much, if they are not screaming over presents it’s suprise holidays,theme park rides, or bloody 🕷 🐜 🐛. Ffs tell them to STFU. Rant over 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

String Man

VIP Member
Bet Chris would have loved a job at Pontins as a children's entertainer. Young Hollywood at its best.

1566774245698.png

• Haha
  • Heart