The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy saying they weighed Jace at the airport and that he was 6.2kg, that's 13.6lbs. Average weight for 6 month baby boy is 17.5lb.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just to put all our mind’s at ease, in case there should be another lost GoPro incident in the water park. Creepy has come fully kitted out in their latest range of merch. A very understated wetsuit, complete with built-in flippers to hide those hobbit feet.

722C8A62-868F-438C-822B-5EDC562DA498.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Lazy saying they weighed Jace at the airport and that he was 6.2kg, that's 13.6lbs. Average weight for 6 month baby boy is 17.5lb.
Coz it was shut, when did you try 11pm at night, you had no time.

Reactions: 2
Surely they could’ve included this trip on the Europe trip? Last time I looked, The Netherlands were in Europe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm genuinely worried about Isla's desire to be the baby of the family.. at 10:28 in tonights vlog she jumps on the bed just fine then gets off and is saying 'I can hardly get on' :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just watched the video from the 5th June and he was 10lb 1oz.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Omggg Sarah just announced on the latest vlog that the last few weeks she's been super duper busy and is looking forward to doing "nothfin". witch...you and your swollen flaps have been sat down for the last few weeks doing nothfin you lazy lazy baked bean witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It’s so infuriating that these companies don’t do background checks, and then this happens. Poor companies clueless to the tit show they take wherever they go! At least they know, I would hate to be looked at the way the staff will be looking at them from now on..why bother?!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm genuinely worried about Isla's desire to be the baby of the family.. at 10:28 in tonights vlog she jumps on the bed just fine then gets off and is saying 'I can hardly get on' :confused:
I don’t like passing comments on the vlogger child staff.
BUT if I ever change my mind iddy biddy booboo would be my first target 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While Issy was droning on about mayo on her noodles, could Esme have looked more over everything?

Reactions: 10
I could see this happening as soon as Sarah said on a vlog months ago that Isla was taking it really well not being the youngest anymore. I was wondering why she would even feel the need to mention it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP this scum family have yet again been gifted a holiday they do NOT deserve, there are so many sick children and deserving families that would love just One holiday. come on all you holiday companies do the right thing and give Free holidays to children that deserve them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Esme looked so fed up at that restaurant in tonight’s vlog when isabelle was speaking quite sad actually

Reactions: 6
Strange that whenever the Ingham’s have had these holidays gifted to them the company seem to have absolutely no idea who they are.
At least the reply I got confirms they are there. I got the reply before the vlog came out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP this scum family have yet again been gifted a holiday they do NOT deserve, there are so many sick children and deserving families that would love just One holiday. come on all you holiday companies do the right thing and give Free holidays to children that deserve them
This is a marketing decision though, it’s advertising not charity, they’re not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts unfortunately, not many companies will.
They want their name out there and influencer marketing is a big thing right now so these trips are going to happen.
But I really wish they would pick better candidates, actually take a look at the people they’re using to promote their brand, because this can’t be seen as a success for them when they’re already getting complaints....

OH MY GAWD DO YOU THINK WE’LL GET ANOTHER RANT..
COULD WE BE THAT LUCKY 😂

Queue the Sarah “Dixon” rant dance 😎

It’s times like this I really, really miss Sarah’s twitter account 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They’re in dam? Ugh I better not bump into them 😭
Don't worry. They'll stay in the resort. They don't really do the whole "culture" thing. Creepy might sneak out to the red light district on an evening, though.

Esme looks absolutely knackered. She needs a break, the poor girl.

Creepy: "can you guess where we are?" Us tattlers did yesterday, mate. That's old news now. Keep up.

Creepy also giving lectures on not being a cheat. How ironic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Its amsterdam,

OMG, tattlers did we all do our best juicy open mouthed shocked face?

All together...... Cheeky boi

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.