The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris for once is right, if Jace genuinely is grabbing food and trying to eat it, the chances are he’s ready even if he isn’t quite 6 months old.

NHS suggests 6 months now, but by the time my little one got to about 5.5 months I gave up trying to stop her from eating and just went with it.
The 6 month thing is a guideline, you should know your baby well enough by 5months to know your kid is ready. IMO cheekyyyyy boiiiii has been ready since 4 months, but lazy,being lazy and also being the expert on breastfeeding, doesn’t want littleeeee maannnn to grow up! FFS give him rice cereal if your so bloody minded that he can’t have solids till 6 months!!! He may, just maybe,sleep during the night. Instead of buying subs, she might want to buy a clue on how to raise a baby. Sorry, rant over 🤪

Reactions: 22
The 6 month thing is a guideline, you should know your baby well enough by 5months to know your kid is ready. IMO cheekyyyyy boiiiii has been ready since 4 months, but lazy,being lazy and also being the expert on breastfeeding, doesn’t want littleeeee maannnn to grow up! FFS give him rice cereal if your so bloody minded that he can’t have solids till 6 months!!! He may, just maybe,sleep during the night. Instead of buying subs, she might want to buy a clue on how to raise a baby. Sorry, rant over 🤪
Exactly. The lack of routine they have for him is not helping either. Couldn’t believe that a nearly 6 month old was having a “nap” at 7.30pm. He’s not a newborn anymore, he needs routine, that’s half the reason he wakes up every 5 minutes.

By 6 months old they should be on 3 naps a day at the same (ish) times every day and preferably in a quiet place. And they should be put down for the night at 7ish after a bedtime routine (bath/story/bf or whatever) and not dragged round by parents at all hours.

All babies are different of course, but they all benefit from some semblance of routine, even if you’re on holiday. But the Ingham’s put themselves and “making memories” first, instead of little Jace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. The lack of routine they have for him is not helping either. Couldn’t believe that a nearly 6 month old was having a “nap” at 7.30pm. He’s not a newborn anymore, he needs routine, that’s half the reason he wakes up every 5 minutes.

By 6 months old they should be on 3 naps a day at the same (ish) times every day and preferably in a quiet place. And they should be put down for the night at 7ish after a bedtime routine (bath/story/bf or whatever) and not dragged round by parents at all hours.

All babies are different of course, but they all benefit from some semblance of routine, Eve if you’re on holiday. But the Ingham’s put themselves and “making memories” first, instead of little Jace.
I agree totally , my sister has a hard job keeping her children awake from 6-7.30 we all call it the funny hour 😂 the children are so tired at that point it can get a bit silly /stressful.
I’m no expert but I thought why is she letting him have a power nap at seven ?

Reactions: 12
Sarah talking about how they “really needed this holiday to relax” WHAT???? After weeks on a luxury caravaning holiday, sitting on beaches and pools, you need a holiday? She has absolutely no respect nor gratitude or understanding of how extremely lucky they are. No you do not need a f ing break Sarah. You know who does NEED a holiday? The parents who work endlessly all week just to provide the very necessities like food and a roof over their kids head and nothing else. They need a holiday. They are the ones who are tired and need a break because they word so so hard because they have no choice but to do so. You are no where near the top of the list of people who need a holiday. The only work you do is pick up a camera and that is it. So snobby and utterly ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

All babies are different of course, but they all benefit from some semblance of routine, even if you’re on holiday. But the Ingham’s put themselves and “making memories” first, instead of little Jace.

I don’t think lazy knows what a routine is to be honest! I must have been a mean mummy, my three had a routine around naps and bedtime, even when on holiday, when they were little. You can’t tell Lazy anything though, she is always asking for advice and then completely ignores any suggestions. 🤯

Reactions: 9
Chris has posted a pic of his skates on Instastory and he’s written “Amsterdam street mission let’s have ya?” Will he wake the family up early so they can go and explore Amsterdam with him? I doubt it. I’m guessing he’s going to get a train into Amsterdam. He’ll probably spend the day skating around the red light district and sliding along the pole at a Lidl he finds. “Don’t worry about a Dungalow day girls! Dads filming footage for the vlog.”

I wonder if he has pissed off for the day so he can leave Sarah to deal with any complaints the staff have had?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think lazy knows what a routine is to be honest! I must have been a mean mummy, my three had a routine around naps and bedtime, even when on holiday, when they were little. You can’t tell Lazy anything though, she is always asking for advice and then completely ignores any suggestions. 🤯
Children thrive on routine though , they like the familiarity and even if something bad happens within the family eg divorce they can still find some security in that everything runs the same in their world

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Children thrive on routine though , they like the familiarity and even if something bad happens within the family eg divorce they can still find some security in that everything runs the same in their world
100%. I’m a pretty laid back parent, but my little girl has a bed time routine, set nap times and set food times and she thrives on it. She gets put down to bed at more or less the same time every night and she knows it’s bedtime and she sleeps! If she’s not tired she plays and babbles away for a bit in her cot until she’s ready because she knows it’s sleep time. Once a baby gets past that newborn phase it’s really important.

I don’t think Jace even knows the difference between night and day because they’re just always on the go. It’s no wonder he wakes up every hour because he thinks everything is a nap because they haven’t taught him otherwise.

Reactions: 16
Chris is such a try hard douche with one skate trick which has already been done a million times by everyone else.
Watch out Amsterdam, Grandad’s coming to carve you up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Chris for once is right, if Jace genuinely is grabbing food and trying to eat it, the chances are he’s ready even if he isn’t quite 6 months old.

NHS suggests 6 months now, but by the time my little one got to about 5.5 months I gave up trying to stop her from eating and just went with it.
You're right. Hopefully they'll give him some nutritious bits to munch on though. But I can see it now "6 month olds first Mcdonalds!"

My eldest showed no interest whatsoever until 9 months. You got to go with the kid.

Reactions: 10
Chris has posted a pic of his skates on Instastory and he’s written “Amsterdam street mission let’s have ya?” Will he wake the family up early so they can go and explore Amsterdam with him? I doubt it. I’m guessing he’s going to get a train into Amsterdam. He’ll probably spend the day skating around the red light district and sliding along the pole at a Lidl he finds. “Don’t worry about a Dungalow day girls! Dads filming footage for the vlog.”

I wonder if he has pissed off for the day so he can leave Sarah to deal with any complaints the staff have had?
If I see him today I will stick out my foot and trip him up. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I started a bed routine with both mine as babies around 8 weeks old!! 😮 I just worked backwards...so bed at 7pm meant bath time at 6pm then low lights, story or singing in PJ’s and then lights out at 7pm. Not saying they are perfect at nights but it always worked so well for us. I get quite stressed watching Jace being “woken up” and all stimulated with lights and “cheeeekky boiiiii” at 8,9,10pm. Poor baby!!!

Reactions: 11

Sarah will still be in bed so probably hasn’t noticed and by the time he gets back she’d have probably only been up for an hour and chucked the girls a bowl and some cereal to sort themselves out.

No danger of her winning wife or mother of the year that’s for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s probably not even going in to Amsterdam, they all just keep thinking that’s where they are staying.

Concerned about his solo skating trips these holidays though - really hope he’s not meeting girls 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
In fairness to them, getting up every few days and driving hours to a new location probably was tiring but did they need to do that? Hell no. And if sarah’s saying she needs a holiday for whatever reason, surely that means the girls need a break even more??? But actually they could’ve done with a break AT HOME.. they need to rest, they need to refresh, they need to do their own thing even if that means them being in their room... let them do what they want to do. Not go on a wild goose chase around France and Spain seeing which swimming pool was colder...

I also do not understand why they don’t seem to use Jace’s pushchair? Or buy a stroller? You can buy a semi-decent one for £50 that considering they aren’t doing an awful lot of walking etc would’ve sufficed. He then could’ve been sitting up at a different angle, or even when the strollers reclined, taking everything in being a whole lot more stimulating for him. Also seemingly needs a lot more tummy time. The lack of toys for him esp over the caravan holiday is very confusing... that would’ve done him the world of good.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
In fairness to them, getting up every few days and driving hours to a new location probably was tiring but did they need to do that? Hell no. And if sarah’s saying she needs a holiday for whatever reason, surely that means the girls need a break even more??? But actually they could’ve done with a break AT HOME.. they need to rest, they need to refresh, they need to do their own thing even if that means them being in their room... let them do what they want to do. Not go on a wild goose chase around France and Spain seeing which swimming pool was colder...

I also do not understand why they don’t seem to use Jace’s pushchair? Or buy a stroller? You can buy a semi-decent one for £50 that considering they aren’t doing an awful lot of walking etc would’ve sufficed. He then could’ve been sitting up at a different angle, or even when the strollers reclined, taking everything in being a whole lot more stimulating for him. Also seemingly needs a lot more tummy time. The lack of toys for him esp over the caravan holiday is very confusing... that would’ve done him the world of good.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s sad how little toys Jace seems to have. He has no tummy time or stimulation at all.

My son is around the same age and always surrounded by toys. And he’s done tummy time since day 1. The amount that Jace is sat around or laid around I’m surprised he doesn’t have a flat head.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What about poor prinny that has been abandoned, never heard of anyone with a dog leave it for so long. She will be so confused. I naively assumes the charvavan would be used for dog friendly holidays they could go on together 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.