The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope they let Isabelle enjoy the book, give her the down time to read it without being disrupted

Reactions: 5
I've not watched just skipped to the eyebrows but were the kids just doing their eyebrows like Sarah's to take the Micky out of her? Is that what happened because they look like hers

That had to be the weirdest vlog. I'm not sure a cheese stick is the best first food for a 5 month old. The drawn on eyebrows for the girls at the end was odd and not funny.

Nice to see Chris actually blurred it when Islas skirt came up after she went down the slide.

Does Chris only own them two tye dye tops? 😂

No helmets again for the girls on the bikes.

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it but I liked today’s video 😳😱🤣 the eyebrow thing amused me ! 😬😆

I loved the clip of Jace with the breadstick too 😆💗

I shouldn’t stay away from here so long as I start liking them again 😳

I’d LOVE to find out Chris was not a perv and Sarah was not a lazy biatch because I could like them again MINUS leaving real Jace on the beach and the whole rubber Jace thing which is just a BIG NO 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The girls didnt want to stay at the pool coz it was so busy.....................

No the girls are sick of swimming pools.
After reading on the dunerill page about the pools yesterday im not surprised they didnt stay.

Reactions: 1
A good girls guide to murder
Ah ty. Had a look on amazon. Seems age appropriate and also on offer. Not sure why they had to comment on it. Must be that unusual for her to pick up a book (or be allowed a new one) £3 hardly breaks the bank does it.

Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but I liked today’s video 😳😱🤣 the eyebrow thing amused me ! 😬😆

I loved the clip of Jace with the breadstick too 😆💗

I shouldn’t stay away from here so long as I start liking them again 😳

I’d LOVE to find out Chris was not a perv and Sarah was not a lazy biatch because I could like them again MINUS leaving real Jace on the beach and the whole rubber Jace thing which is just a BIG NO 🙄
Jace and that breadstick was just the cutest thing!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20190825-174619_YouTube.jpg

🤢🤢🤢 have they really put the sweaty, greasy beanie on the back of the highchair 🤮 hope they thoroughly disinfect that before leaving!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That had to be the weirdest vlog. I'm not sure a cheese stick is the best first food for a 5 month old. The drawn on eyebrows for the girls at the end was odd and not funny.

Nice to see Chris actually blurred it when Islas skirt came up after she went down the slide.

Does Chris only own them two tye dye tops? 😂

No helmets again for the girls on the bikes.
Well, the SacconeJolys feed their babies McDonald's, this might be the slightly healthier option. Maybe. LOL.

Reactions: 4
Nice touch the theme park having a life size statue of creepy reliving himself for their arrival 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she win it or did she buy it??
Is it just me or is it weird and disgusting going around in those uv suits for god know how long before they go on dirty roads over to the swimmingpools. Have done it all summer. Yaack

Reactions: 1
You lot know I love a good vlog rundown:

- Lounging around till 1pm again 🙄

- That bloody beanie. It's boiling here in the UK today. I can't imagine anything worse. It's bad enough having long hair when it's warm.

- The way Sarah says "saw" 😂

- They didn't stay long because they couldn't get any footage. The girls probably would have been content staying.

- Chin chin, Sarah 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 wonder if she left any, or downed the bottle herself.

- At least the girls got dinner today. Sarah making a point of showing her food... Unfortunately she probably didn't show herself shovelling cookies down later on though. Nice to see she reads here though.

- Why are they letting Jace "nap" at half 7? 😬 No wonder he isn't sleeping at night.

- "hopefully we can come back when it's a little less busy" ... Or you could just put the camera away and enjoy it for once.

Jace was adorable with his bread stick.

Reactions: 16
Well it comes to something when the best part of their vlog is a breadstick. Stimulating viewing.

The eyebrows drawn on the girls look a lot better than Sarah's when she does them, to be honest.

Re: the swimming pool, I guess the Groomer Klaxon hasn't sounded yet in the Netherlands. The only reason the Inghams aren't used to busy pools is because parents usually usher their children into their holiday accommodation as soon as The Childcatcher woohoos in with his wide angled lens.

1566754396643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh for god's sake, is this a joke? She's 7 years old. This ride is for babies and toddlers, if you can jump higher than the ride it's probably too young for you!
And if this was a joke, get her off, it's not meant to hold older children why risk breaking it for everybody else.

loll.png

Also, the kids have working legs and are mostly competent on their bikes, why on earth were they wheeled around in that carriage in front of an iPad no less when there is beautiful scenery around them. Watching Issy being scared of a little daddy long legs is exhausting I had to skip, that child is scared of her own shadow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.