The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m no skating expert but Chris claims to be living his best life whilst being part of the Blader Fam Worldwide however all I can see is 20 years experience of falling off various hand rails?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How and why have these two morons managed to have so many children yet know so little about taking care of them?!
T̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶b̶̶o̶̶r̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶o̶̶l̶̶l̶ Jace shows the slightest interest in food and already he’s had a breadstick shoved in his mouth and now GARLIC BREAD?! I don’t even have children but when I think of weaning babies I definitely don’t think of hard, crusty solid’s like those.
The two dipshits have managed to piss me off because of garlic bread & without even watching the vlog, congratulations you plebs.
Please do not have any more children, you clearly lose some of the very few brain cells you have with each birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the issue we have with these numbskulls is they never question their own parenting, they really don't see anything wrong with it. Why? Because not only do they record it, but then they edit down their footage and it makes the final cut. Therefore they literally see no wrong in their parenting skills, and actually probably think they are amazing parents. Because they post it and everything they post is to inflate their egos.

Reactions: 10
the ingham family :- the cheap skate weaning guide for idiots with garlic bread , and sticks

It be on sale soon at the ifam shop lmao twenty quid , followed by another guide on how to treat baby’s kidneys thatbare affected by too much salt 🙄
Poor Jason is one step away from a Chicken Nugget Happy Meal & Coke!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Poor little sod, in the smallest hat i ever did see
It still stays on his head so in Sarah's eyes that fits him. Can't have him going up a hat size!
I still can't believe they fed him garlic bread. I'm betting tomorrow she tries to play it off as 'he only had it while I was filming' or maybe it wasn't garlic bread at all and the wide angled lens just made it look like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my actual god. They fed a 5 month old garlic bread?
I did baby led weaning with my now 8 month old at 6 months (4 or 5 months to me is too early, yes babies may show an interest in food and seeing people eat but babies love car keys too, ain't gonna let them drive a car...6 months is for their kidneys and digestive system to mature. Babies wont get anywhere near the amount of calories from food then milk. If a baby is hungry give them more milk..hate seeing people on my Facebook giving their 4 month old food because "he's a hungry baby" no!!) Sorry rant over. I'm in shock they've fed him that, it's full of salt and garlic is way too strong a taste for a first food. They really are some of the worst parents I've ever seen. Actual idiots. Poor Jace, I'm sorry your parents don't give two shits about you. :cry::cry::cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I haven’t caught up on the thread but are they looking to release new merchandise 🥺
0D2852CB-F03E-4AC1-A1D3-54F97D18773D.jpeg

75FDE14D-5282-4F8D-83F5-C73191A52592.jpeg 6B8D92D5-9D5D-4C40-8A2D-90387A8943A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Everyday is like eyebrow roulette for Sarah, the end scene in Death Becomes Her always pops in my head when I watch the vlogs.

Screenshot_20190827-015304-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ridiculous Isla chose the top bunk if they all decided to sleep together later on Sarah should have given them the double bed with Isla in the middle Izzy always ends up on the floor and she is petrified of insects it’s crazy .
Sarah and Chris could take the twin room
Wanna know why she has regressed back to arm bands?

Reactions: 13
Just watched the insta video of creepy falling whilst skating. What a tosspot, I think it’s time he gave up skating before he loses his 🏀 ‘s. I so wanted to comment but his comments are filtered. Lots of little girls on the comments wanting him to follow them......now that I find a very a lot scary!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Haven't watched the vlogs for a couple of weeks but just watched his skate fail on insta. He says he had to edit the sound to make it family friendly implying he swore but I wonder if he cut out the sound of a female voice.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If I was on a FAMILY holiday with my husband and children and he told me he wanted to go an hour away to skate and leave me with the children, in all honesty I’d probably tell him to duck off. So much for making memories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Love it! And so very true..I will be interested to see them eat in the restaurant again this week at any point and what they do manage to film round the pool. You know because of course they are normally so aware of filming people..I smell something 😬

Reactions: 10
If they do have another child I hope it's a girl, so Iddy Biddy isn't the youngest girl any more and she's the middle child

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.