The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After trying to work out for ages who Sarah sounds like, I’ve finally worked it out. It’s Cilla Black.
The possibilities are endless.

‘Surprise, surprise, it’s HMRC.’
‘Surprise, surprise it’s Social Services.’
‘Surprise, surprise, your visa has been refused.’
‘Surprise, surprise, please step into this room so we can have a chat with you before you enter the country.’
‘Surprise, surprise, you’re now almost a million subscribers behind FF.’
‘Surprise, surprise, there’s a cheeky boi on the beach.’
‘Surprise, surprise, the angle was wider than first thought.’
‘Surprise, surprise, we’ve found Prinny.’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They’re probably ok without helmets in Holland, as it’s all cycle paths, but cycling in flipflops is a very lot dangerous.
I cannot get over how late they feed their kids. Apparently it was 7pm when they were packing up at the beach, they then cycled back, went to buy dinner, faffed about ridiculously in the shop, then eventually cooked and ate it, I’d be chewing my arm off by then.

Reactions: 24
I can't imagine that bikes are supposed to be taken offsite. If only somebody could steal it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sarah, whilst picking out the pasta sauce "mascarpone is not a different language" oh my f*****g god!!!!
I know! Plus it was so obvious none of them knew what the native language of Holland is. But then the kids didn’t even seem to know what country they’re in. It’s just endless wasted learning opportunities with these goons. Why would you be content for your children to be uneducated?

Reactions: 23
They’re probably ok without helmets in Holland, as it’s all cycle paths, but cycling in flipflops is a very lot dangerous.
I cannot get over how late they feed their kids. Apparently it was 7pm when they were packing up at the beach, they then cycled back, went to buy dinner, faffed about ridiculously in the shop, then eventually cooked and ate it, I’d be chewing my arm off by then.
I'd still be putting helmets on my kids.

They have a different clock than the rest of us, I swear. They don't rise until very late in the day, wasting half the day. They end up eating breakfast at nearly lunch time, eating lunch at what I would guess is around 3pm. Then eating dinner at like 9pm. They do this at home too. We know they don't put the girls to bed till gone 10pm some nights, despite them having school the next day.

It's all a bit chavvy and ridiculous. But I guess when you're unemployed, you don't really need a proper routine (this isn't throwing shade at anyone who happens to be unemployed on here. But both of them are unemployed).

Reactions: 14
Also just noticed in that garlic bread clip - they filmed Isla with her top off. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She makes playing with Isla in the sea sound like such a chore

• Sad
Reactions: 15
bleeping garlic bread?!? Full of salt I can imagine. How hard would it have been to make a slice of toast or buy a rice cake or a banana?!

Reactions: 23
I love how she said Jace slept for only 2 20 min naps yesterday. Think she forgot about the 3rd one at half 7!
It's no wonder he isn't sleeping at night when they're making him stay in bed till 9/10am. Surely that sort of time he should be having his first nap?

I don't understand why the girls are all sharing again? Many times they've had Isabelle in her own room on holiday, which is how it should be at 14.

I like the comment aswell about 'Jace rolling around on the floor' Sarah, love I've got one thing to say as we know you read here. Prove it, you've told us a few times Jace rolls but you've never shown it on camera 🤔

bleeping garlic bread?!? Full of salt I can imagine. How hard would it have been to make a slice of toast or buy a rice cake or a banana?!
That cheese stick yesterday would of been full of salt too.

Reactions: 11
Already been said but I just have to rant a very little.
WTF feeding that baby garlic bread. If neither one of you have any common sense than feeding a 5 month old garlic bread then stop having children. You both are morons. What happens when he chokes; are either of you idiots trained in life saving? Can you do the Heimlich for babies, or CPR. I am so irritated I can hardly type. By the way dumb and dumber I will reiterate (for Lazy it means to say again) Stop feeding that baby any type of bread.

Reactions: 29
It may have kicked off my laughing bone when Sarah said Sarah was so childish. But I had a good laugh when Chris said you just get of this psykopat.
And he continued later on talking about that psyko.

Reactions: 1
Concerned but not surprised that one of Jace’s first foods is that salty, economy supermarket garlic bread.

It just feels like they don’t care about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m no expert but I thought why is she letting him have a power nap at seven ?
She probably needs the time each evening to go through the 'hate' comments on that evening's vlog and get busy with the block button and compiling their harassment list for MI5 😎

Chris is such a try hard douche with one skate trick which has already been done a million times by everyone else.
Watch out Amsterdam, Grandad’s coming to carve you up.
Amsterdam can be absolutely RAMMED with people and traffic - especially the bicycles. I hope he goes arse over tip into a canal 🍀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know! Plus it was so obvious none of them knew what the native language of Holland is. But then the kids didn’t even seem to know what country they’re in. It’s just endless wasted learning opportunities with these goons. Why would you be content for your children to be uneducated?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris and Sarah thought they were going to the Country of Amsterdam when they surprised the kids! The girls shouted “We’re in Amsterdam” when they revealed the location.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.