The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when we think she can’t make herself look any more stupid she doesn’t know the word “mascarpone” 🤦🏻‍♀️ And then feeds her 5 month old garlic bread, high in salt and then it proceeds to go in his eyes and she laughs and continues to film him. Bet that stung! Do us all a favour and google baby led weaning...vegetables, fruit, not cheesy breadsticks and garlic bread you absolute tool!

Reactions: 29
I can’t believe they haven’t been to the theme park yet... that makes me suspicious. Or the indoor water park.
And the bikes are meant to be taken off site and we weren’t offered helmets. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why the girls are all sharing again? Many times they've had Isabelle in her own room on holiday, which is how it should be at 14.
Chris will be sleeping in the other bedroom. Or “editing for 6 hours” as he likes to call it. That’s probably why the girls are sharing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I saw Sarah on her bike leaving the beach with no Jace attached to the back, I thought she'd left him behind on the beach AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don’t think Sarah is impressed by this holiday...

...and telling Esme they were going to get a naughty secret treat - Esme only wanted a milkshake but they ended up with massive chocolate muffins?!

Reactions: 9
Their diet is shocking really, well the bits they show us. Those processed sugar laden breakfasts this summer and every evening they don’t eat out (for pizza and chips) it’s pasta or noodles. I know some days especially when it’s hot and you’re on holiday, minimal effort is what you want but if i ate like them for a week I’d be ill, the children have no choice either, fine if you want to feed yourself tonnes of processed carbs and not much else but at least give the children fresh balanced food.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Their diet is shocking really, well the bits they show us. Those processed sugar laden breakfasts this summer and every evening they don’t eat out (for pizza and chips) it’s pasta or noodles. I know some days especially when it’s hot and you’re on holiday, minimal effort is what you want but if i ate like them for a week I’d be ill, the children have no choice either, fine if you want to feed yourself tonnes of processed carbs and not much else but at least give the children fresh balanced food.
It amazes me how slim the girls are given the junk they eat. They won’t get away with it forever though. Their teeth will suffer too.

Reactions: 14
It amazes me how slim the girls are given the junk they eat. They won’t get away with it forever though. Their teeth will suffer too.
When I was younger I could eat anything and everything and stay tiny, with age (and children) my metabolism has obviously slowed! Maybe with the filming and new baby it’s harder to prepare meals from scratch but I do feel concerned for the children watching this ‘inspirational’ selection of dinners each night.

Reactions: 7
right so when they first walked into the accommodation Isla bagsied the bottom bunkbed and Esme and Isabelle were going to sleep in the twin room together again, they're very close and it's nice. But somehow iddy biddy isla ends up sleeping in the twin room with esme and poor Issy is sleeping on the bloody floor.
I know they like to sleep together but Isla was fine sleeping alone in the caravan, why do they always give into her.
Surely oldest 2 should get the proper high up beds and if Isla needs to join them then she can sleep low down on a mattress. They must be sick of her, I know I would be. Even if Issy offered, if I was Sarah I would still say 'no, you get the proper bed'.
No favourites here though, no favourites 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I used to be that kid that ate junk food day in day out albeit as recommended by the hospital as i was severly underweight. But as i got to my mid 20's my weight crept up and now at just turned 30 i am much bigger, about 3 dress sizes. So sarah needs to give those kids decent food before they turn out big girls

Reactions: 5
right so when they first walked into the accommodation Isla bagsied the bottom bunkbed and Esme and Isabelle were going to sleep in the twin room together again, they're very close and it's nice. But somehow iddy biddy isla ends up sleeping in the twin room with esme and poor Issy is sleeping on the bloody floor.
I know they like to sleep together but Isla was fine sleeping alone in the caravan, why do they always give into her.
Surely oldest 2 should get the proper high up beds and if Isla needs to join them then she can sleep low down on a mattress. They must be sick of her, I know I would be. Even if Issy offered, if I was Sarah I would still say 'no, you get the proper bed'.
No favourites here though, no favourites 🙃
Isla is a spoilt brat

Reactions: 13
At what point did Mascarpone become an English word? Does someone want to tell the Spanish and the Italians?

OH WTF? He has no teeth! He can’t chew garlic bread! You absolute idiots. Just when I was beginning to think Chris is the better parent by noticing the weaning cues and saying the car seat needed to be rear facing but no, they are both absolute idiots.

How the actual hell they have managed to get the other 3 to the age they have I will never know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
'One thing I love about Amsterdam...'

Chris. You aren't in Amsterdam. You aren't even anywhere near Amsterdam, you're on the other side of the country. That's like referring to London as Inverness.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.